Banned Users

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Brook!, Jan 6, 2014.

1. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

I haven't seen her anywhere in at least two years, maybe closer to three. I still have her contact info, just not sure if it's good anymore..

2. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

You should find out if she's interested in a tgg return.

3. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

^I'll check it out sometime soon. pigeon = Hazardous Waters, I remember that. There were a couple of big crashes on here ages ago, so I'm positive this no longer exists. ==> It had to be around 2005 and Kelly (which can also be a guy's name, hint hint) posted that "she" was engaged to a poster on here. It was a username something like 1087pennington1087. I'm not making this is up. Some people were like, "Wow." "Hold the phone!" "That's crazy!" It may have even been a long distance relationship from "Denmark". That rings a bell.

The whole Kelly thing, partly how he got figured out as some fat bald dude - was because someone - I THINK it was from (I'll remember eventually) somehow managed to track down a bunch of different FB photos and figured out Kelly was pilfering random images of different blondes and using them as if they were her. It didn't add up to say the least.

Then when he got called out, he created a dup acct here as some guy and was PMing moderators about why won't people leave Britney alone? But, yeah, definitely a dude. Gotta give him points for persistence, though. Posting style here and on JN never changed. I guess Kelly moved from Denmark to GA to marry her fiance from tgg.

4. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Might have been Abyz who busted GH eventually.

Are we sure GH wasn't just a sock account of his? ;p

5. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Yes, Byz busted GH with his thread, "Okay, if no one else is going to say it, I will."

alleycat9 likes this.
  6. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

I thought it was the writer guy,can't remember his name

7. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Ignatius J Reilly? He had some other GH threads but Byz was the one to first call Hornet. Sent you a PM with a link to the old forum with the thread.

FJF likes this.
  8. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Yea Reilly. Good find though. I remember him being in the middle of some of that. Good times

9. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

classic shit!

10. patleahy

patleahy Well-Known Member

lol, solid post Waterboy! :);)

11. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Re: GreenHornet

I posted that thread in the TT forum after a PM convo with Sundayjack, he was the one that called my attention to the weird thing going on in that cancer thread with the "son" posting.

The whole thing just felt so fabricated and I always had a feeling that in some weird way it was a big ploy to try to get Pam to pay attention to him. He was obsessed with her.

So I posted that thread and it turned out most people felt the same way, then Tommy called the fucking guy's house and talked to his wife and really crossed a line as far as I'm concerned.

Then GH confessed and disappeared, I think he made one brief reappearance, got torched, and left again or made up a new username or something.

12. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

I miss Tommy

13. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Tommy posted as sayuki and catfished like 5 dudes from this site. Had a sneaking suspicion that Tommy was behind kelly.

NYJalltheway likes this.
  14. patleahy

I enjoy hearing and learing about TGG's history from some of the old-timers on here. Never miss a chance to do so. :);)

barfolomew likes this.
  15. patleahy

I notice that nyjunc hasn't posted since 2015. did he get permabanned back then or something? reading his old posts, seems like he was an interesting guy.

Royal Tee and matt robinson 17 like this.
  16. Br4d

If by interesting you mean argumentative to a fault then yes, he was interesting.

My take on him by the time he was done was that he was actually an AI project out of the University of North Carolina's Computer Sciences division that was designed to literally endlessly fight in any post he "it" made, changing the topic of conversation as necessary when he got cornered by logic and basic facts.

alleycat9 and Brook! like this.
  17. Satan

Satan Well-Known Member

maybe the first Russian bot here?

alleycat9 likes this.
  18. Br4d

Hard to say. He was going on and on about irrelevant stuff in the mid 00's before Russian bots became a thing.

One of his markers was that he almost never started threads however he would jump in on a thread for literally a dozen replies a page for days at a time. That was very bot-like and it was one of the reasons I began tracking him as a potential AI routine.

I was posting a lot at the time, probably 20x what I do now and that is how I noticed his activity patterns.

19. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

Junc and I ran the NFL Countdown to kickoff every year he would post the modern players and I would post the oldtimers. We got into a few spirited discussions about Joe Namath, he thought he was overrated, I told him you had to be there to watch him, he was incredible!

Royal Tee, patleahy and papapump like this.
  20. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

has it been that long. he was beyond interesting. you almost couldnt not argue with him. he would find a way to drag it out of you. i will agree with some of those above he may have been a test. he posted on a few other jets forums iirc, i havent heard of him for a few years. maybe hes moved on to twitterr. he got banned from fins heaven too.

matt robinson 17 likes this.