Attention Denver Broncos Front Office

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by Bill Belichdouche, Oct 15, 2012.

1. JaxSuzy

JaxSuzy Banned

Hahahaha! Good point

2. Slap

Slap New Member

Which is why the Broncos instituted a high school offense to make Tebow semi-viable, right? If the Broncos wanted to tank the season they would have simply asked Tebow to keep trying to run a pro style offense. We all know he isn't capable and he provided painfully inept empirical evidence to that effect.

Elway didn't want Tebow because the guy has no long term future in the NFL and he wasn't going to waste five years trying to teach him the basic fundamentals of the quarterback position at the pro level.

3. Jim-Jet

Jim-Jet Banned

Apparently that high school offense worked better than the pro offense they had been running. But I guess you were pissed off that 4-14 team actually won a few games and a playoff game. I know it must have been tough for you to watch. And I still say those dogs are too nice to be yours. :)

4. Slap

Slap New Member

I was pissed off when Joshatwack McDaniels was setting everything on fire and pissing away first round picks on punt protectors. Ever since Elway showed up and righted the ship in record time, I've been pretty happy with things.

I also got duly excited during those fourth quarters when Tebow would hit a few passes after sucking for the prior 50 minutes of the game. I flew out to Denver for the playoff game against Pittsburgh to watch my seven point home underdogs win an incredibly exciting game. I think it's kind of funny that I got to see what is certain to be the highlight of Tebow's pro career in person and none of his fans on this forum can say that.

5. TTTTebowAndTheJets

I'm VERY agnostic but went to catholic school for 15 years and your last bit reminded me of Mathew 7:6

6. JaxSuzy

JaxSuzy Banned

Exactly. And one thing we might all agree on is that Tebow plays all out as hard as he can, whether or not anyone thinks he's any good

LMFAO wetting their pants! I agree. There's no shame in losing your job to Peyton Manning.

7. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

Even though I HIGHLY doubt it, if Tebow loses his job the Kevin O'Connell, talk about embarrassing!

8. JaxSuzy

JaxSuzy Banned

Knock on wood :)

9. phaytal

phaytal New Member

You should probably note that even after Tebow's so called stellar performance last year, nobody wanted him. Not one team in the entire league was willing to even let him compete for the starting job. Not one.

10. Potzer

Potzer New Member

If I put this in my sig, will you stop bringing it up ffs?

11. deathstar

deathstar Well-Known Member

Peyton Manning or a clown. LOL.

12. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

His performance was not stellar.

He helped the Broncos to an 8-5 record, a division win and a playoff win.

The second point above is what eats away at your soul.

#92 CowboysFan, Oct 17, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2012
  13. phaytal

phaytal New Member

:lol:

This is a place of entertainment for me. I pop in here a couple times a day to see who's raging about the latest Tebow statement, and chuckle at the Tebow e-knights championing for him.

I also get a kick at the selective memories Tebow fans seem to have in regards to what really happened with the Denver Broncos last year, and I enjoy reminding them that they've got it wrong.

None of the above involves anything eating away at my soul. The soul eating is most likely exclusive to Tebow fans, while he slowly fades away in to irrelevance.

14. Potzer

Potzer New Member

^^ Its true.

You choose to see last year as a train wreck.

We knights choose to see it as a good start.

15. Concerned_Citizen

Concerned_Citizen New Member

You Tebowners crack me up!!

First, in order for Elway to consider trading Tebow for a practice squad guy (about the best you can hope for,) Tebow would have to pass a physical making sure he won't be hampered with all those splinters he got sitting on the bench behind Sanchez.

That, and he'd have to learn how to pass.

Nahhh, you guys can keep him.

16. Concerned_Citizen

Concerned_Citizen New Member

They consider letting him compete, until they see him in practice. Even in Denver when he was competing for the job, the coaches took one good look at him and gave Orton the bulk of the reps with the starters. Their regards to Tebow even when good things were happening were luke warm at best. Yes, they planned on trading Orton, but that was before the new regime had a good look at anyone due to the lockout. They got a glimpse and saw Tebow throwing into the dirt, being physically unable to hit the ocean with a rock.

neither they, nor the rest of the NFL was fooled by all the hooplah, and knew there were a lot of factors contributing to the Broncos turnaround. The only people wanting to put all that on Tebow's shoulders are the Tebow cult members and Skip Bayless.

the rest of the league saw it for what it actually was. Otherwise, teams's owners and GMS would have offered their first born and locked him up as their franchise player until doomsday.

If all that stuff about him single handedly saving the Broncos last year was even half true... why is he only serving in package situations and sitting behind Sanchez? It's not like he's sitting behind Tom Brady here...

Great kid, piss poor quarterback.

#96 Concerned_Citizen, Oct 17, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2012
  17. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

He is a back up in this league, period!!! Chad Pennington agrees!

18. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

The guy is not a tebow fan clown.

19. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

No one except skip bayless has ever said (ever) that it was all tebow. that is a myth created by haters like you.

20. JaxSuzy

JaxSuzy Banned

I don't think even Skip Bayless gave Tebow ALL the credit. No offense, Concerned Citizen, but I prefer QBs who play good during a real game over QBs who only play good in practice.