Attention Denver Broncos Front Office

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by Bill Belichdouche, Oct 15, 2012.

1. TTTTebowAndTheJets

[YOUTUBE]K5d5jxJ5vbM[/YOUTUBE]

2. phaytal

phaytal New Member

Thats sweet. But I seem to remember you, as well as the rest of the Tebots, rooting heavily against Denver tonight. As a matter of fact, you commented in the now deleted thread that you'd laugh when Denver went 2-4.

Here is me sending a giant fuck you in your direction.

p.s. Tim is still riding pine.

3. TTTTebowAndTheJets

Why would I root for the broncos?? As a gator fan I've never liked manning all that much (though I have GREAT respect for his abilities) and your organization never believed in Tim and sent him packing after delivering you your first playoff win in ages. Justified or not, that leaves me with nothing but disdain for them.... So a great fuck you right back at ya bud :up:

4. JaxSuzy

JaxSuzy Banned

Ditto! And here's Phaytal vs. Phaytal in this link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbSX85HqRjE&feature=related

5. phaytal

phaytal New Member

6. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

Norv Turner should of said in his press conferense:

The Broncos are who we thought they were, that is why we took the damn field! Now, if you want to crown them, then crown their ass. But they are who we thought they were, AND WE LET THEM OFF THE HOOK!

The Broncos are an average team with a great QB. But they can't stop anyone on defense unless they get turnovers. And that is what the Chargers did. Honestly it will not surprise me if Norv is looking for a job after this season.

Honestly I had Denver at 10-6, playing the Jets in the Wild Card round. I'm sticking with that prediction.

7. JaxSuzy

JaxSuzy Banned

LOLZ! Not Scott Tenerman! I knew we shared the same sense of humor, Phaytal. At least we'll always have that :)

8. BroncosFan1345

BroncosFan1345 New Member

LOL, this was a team win.

Blame Rivers, but that's on our D.

Also, i love Peyton Manning, holy shit i forgot how good he is/was...

9. phaytal

phaytal New Member

So much angst.

If the Jets go 2-4 in the next 6 I'll be astonished. Despite the Jets crazy easy schedule, you wont even sniff the playoffs no matter who is under center.

I'll remind you about your prediction when Denver is enjoying its AFC West crown.

10. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

The Jets can win the AFC East, the Great Patriot Collapse is coming! :gpc:

Also I predicted the Broncos to win AFC West, because every other team is shit. After the Manning first TD I knew the Chargers will blow it, it was inevitable.

#30 Diddy, Oct 16, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2012
  11. JaxSuzy

JaxSuzy Banned

Yep, I feel a Pats meltdown coming on. And the Chargers do blow, that's why the Broncs won.:manning:

12. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

I love how the broncos make it to 3-3 and you get all feisty! reminds me of you last year in the broncos forums when you dissapered for weeks after games during the win streak only to show up in force after a loss.

And you are wildly exaggerating that Tebow fans were all rooting against Denver that simply is not true if only for the fact that most Tebow fans don't care about obsessing about Denver like you obsess over Tebow.

#32 CowboysFan, Oct 16, 2012
  13. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

Yeah, this.

How many of us Tebow fans are on the Broncos forums antagonizing them? We have moved on. Clearly some Broncos fans have not moved on and followed Tebow here. I mean, there are even FSU and UF alums that are here because they can't let his college career go. Then they have the audacity to say we are the crazy ones. The hypocrisy is astounding. We're here politely rooting for a player on the team that this site is based on. That is perfectly acceptable behavior.

14. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Oh shut the hell up you guys. All you do is talk sh#t about the Broncos. Every freakin time they struggle some Teblower makes a thread, or a comment about the Broncos. Now you get called out and you cop out like little bitches?? LAME

Furthermore, a 7pt. 2nd half comeback in Tebowland is called "magical" by Teblowers, but when its a 24pt 2nd half comeback and it happens with way better QB play, its just the Chargers blowing it? Riiiight.

15. Slap

Slap New Member

This post sums up my feelings perfectly.

16. JaxSuzy

JaxSuzy Banned

Magical? Seriously? Man, you're the only one seeing unicorns in this forum.

17. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Your theory kind fo falls apart when I congratulated Phaytal when Denver won against Steelers and also when I have posted publicly I wish Denver well.

Your post are as stupid as Browning Nagle passes, so your forum name fits well. Oh and a NON Tebot created this thread. So much fail in your response.

READ BELOW WITH LINK TO THREAD

Here is the thread

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?p=2566161#post2566161

#37 CowboysFan, Oct 16, 2012
  18. phaytal

phaytal New Member

[​IMG]

19. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

and Nagle, this is who you are budding up with it,I am not rooting against Broncos but phaytal sure is rooting against Jets

20. reverseapachemaster

I guess Tebow Time is officially canceled and replaced with Manning Time. Manning Minutes?