Assassin's Creed III

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by devilonthetownhallroof, Nov 11, 2012.

1. devilonthetownhallroof

devilonthetownhallroof 2007 TGG Fantasy Baseball League Champion

Anyone else playing this? I wrote my thesis on the Revolution, so I was obsessed before it came out and it hasn't disappointed. The gameplay is standard AC stuff for the most part, but for me the real fun is being there for the events of the Revolution. So far I've been a part of the Boston Massacre, the Tea Party, Lexington and Concord, and Paul Revere's ride. The naval battles are awesome too.

2. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

I think I am going to buy it, I have only played Brotherhood which is awesome because I love Rome, I think it is very cool. I saw a video on youtube about the new features in III and I can't wait to have two weapons in hand at once and use muskets to take guys out. In the video he stabbed one guy with the sword on the end, pulled the trigger and killed the troop standing behind the initial one. Looks amazing.

3. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

Finished the first two acts today. I'm stuck deciding between playing this and Black Ops 2 tomorrow.

4. LostInMA

LostInMA Active Member

It's good, but it's my least favorite AC game. Gameplay is redundant, and it's kind of glitchy, although I do like the historical aspect of it

5. LostInMA

LostInMA Active Member

double post

6. Drew

Drew Active Member

Alright, so I got this on black Friday for $35 and while I enjoy it, it also bugs the shit out of me.

The open world aspect is cool but is there an easier way from transporting from the Frontier to Boston to the Homestead? Fast travel gets you to the gate, and then it loads again, it's just redundant.