As a Jets Fan , will this superbowl make you squirm?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by gustoonarmy, Jan 23, 2008.

1. allan1

allan1 Active Member

They're not our roomates, the giants are not related to us, they're not our friends. WE HATE THE GIANTS! We should strive to win championships, own the city, and wipe the fucking giants off the map.

As for the Pats, well 19-0 would bug dolfag fans more than us. But the Patriots barely existed on the NFL landscape before Parcells saved the franchise, and were close to vanishing again before Belichick and the lucky draft pick Brady came along. Besides, we don't see Patriot fans on a regular bases. Smurf fans are arrogant bastards who we come in contact with every day.

Our rival will ALWAYS be the dolphins. Even this year, when they were 1-15 and we were 4-12, our late season game against miami was more intense than the sleepy 20-10 loss to New England.

#81 allan1, Jan 28, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2008
  2. AlioTheFool

AlioTheFool Spiveymaniac

I rooted for the Giants to beat the Bills. Thank you Scott Norwood!

I'll root for an AFC East team that isn't named the Jets the day the Jets join the AFC South, and not a moment before.

Damn straight. Like Shade said, I'd root for the DEVIL HIMSELF before I rooted for the Patriots.

It's unreal how Jets fans are crying like little girls. Do you guys hear yourselves? You're spewing hatred about the Giants fans, all the while accusing them of being the douchebags.

Personally, I know a lot of Giants fans, and none of them give me shit about being a Jets fan. Perhaps that's because I can talk to them about our teams without saying anything stupid about theirs?

Oh, what a novel concept. Talk to someone about their team without venom-laced spittle. Maybe you might try it. Or at least get a decent set of friends.

3. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

The thing is, a true Jet fan has a shit list a mile long and as you get older pretty much everyone in the NFL ends up on it. So usually for every Super Bowl you go up from the bottom of the shit list and root for whichever team comes up first.

This year is a lost cause, there is no good outcome, there is no right answer, let's just get it over with. In my mind it's worse than Giants-Buffalo because back then the AFC was the weak sister and I was tired of that, so I could root for Buffalo. Plus, Bills-Jets had nowhere near the animosity that Pats-Jets has, from the upper management on down.

4. 28rogerblaze51

28rogerblaze51 New Member

im a new yorker and i hate the giants and patriots, but i hate the giants more because of my friend, if you have a friend that is a giant fan and is constantly throwing jabs about the jets, you tend to wish the worst for the giants, so yes im rooting for the pats to destroy the giants, so that i can see the look in his face, i also hate the fish more than i do the patriots, so if the pats win i wont have to hear mercury morris's mouth or hear about them sipping the stupid champagne every damn year.