As a Jets fan, who are your Top 5 Hated Teams?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by The Dark Knight, Jun 9, 2006.

1. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

What is your source's top 5?

2. jetsmets93

jetsmets93 Member

holy shit... u dont know how to let things go do you... im just posting what i think and you come along after every post and be an asshole... i get it, u dont believe my but stop being a schmuck... you are acting like a five year old.

3. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Jets vs current divisional rivals, regular season
    45-53-0 vs Buffalo
    46-41-1 vs Miami
    50-48-1 vs New England

Jets vs current divisional rivals, postseason
    0-1 vs Buffalo
    0-1 vs Miami
    0-2 vs New England

4. Chrebet86

Chrebet86 Active Member

1. Dolphins
    2.Patriots
    3.Eagles
    4.Raiders (or 4th division rivals for those few years)
    5.Bills( i guess i dont like them, but i dont get that gut hate feeling either)

5. patcrain01

patcrain01 New Member

1. Raiders
    2. Cowboys
    3. Pats
    4. Dolphins
    5. Steelers

#285 patcrain01, Sep 1, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2010
  6. hiker

hiker Well-Known Member

1) Dolphins
    2) Patriots
    3) Raiders
    4) Chargers
    5) Bills

The list changes: if this were the late 90's and very early 00's, Buffalo would have been second and the Chargers wouldn't be on there at all.

7. patcrain01

patcrain01 New Member

Herman Edwards...LOL...I know this is a old thread but this is the first time I read it.

Thanks for the chuckle while working late.

8. 319-1-x4

319-1-x4 New Member

1- Giants
    2- Giants
    3- Giants
    4- Giants
    5- Giants

You can put the Patriots, Dolphins, Bills and even throw in the Colts for good measure, and I still hate the Giants more than all of those teams combined.

9. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

Cool story, troll.

10. jetsmets93

jetsmets93 Member

you have nothing better to do with your time that find all my posts and call me a troll... did your mom take away your xbox from the basement... and in reference to me being a troll... i know you are but what am i?

11. rohirrim665

rohirrim665 Well-Known Member

Im really sorry man, sorry to upset you. Im so sorry that ill only put miami once and throw in the Titans as my 6th. I have 6 because I have to be different.

But really, there seems to be some kind of rivarly between the jets and the titans, everybody seems to get hot when both of these teams play. Theres been a couple of real heated games in the last few years. That and they're uniforms are as ugly as sin.

12. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

I am not upset at all. Rather, I'm commenting that the practice of listing a team more than once is silly. When I first saw this thread, it was clear to me that the thread starter wanted me to list the five teams I hate the most. I then decided I would have to list the top five teams I hate. I thought that was fairly easy. I then listed five teams. I got the point across when I listed each of the five teams. I did not need to list any of them multiple times to hammer home the point that I hate them.

13. rohirrim665

I've always had a hard time articulating myself and I usually resort to such extreme measures as I did by listing Miami twice. Its a work in progress.

14. davecrazy

davecrazy Active Member

how can you hate a team in the other conference who we play for real once every four years vs the teams we play twice a year? Or teams in our own conference who have a history of fucking us in the playoffs or regular season (Raiders, for example)?

15. rohirrim665

Im not saying he should hate the giants THAT much, but if you live in New Jersey, there are no patriots, dolphins, raiders fans (of course a few) but there are plenty of giants fans. It boils down to having to deal with their fans on a daily basis.

16. davecrazy

davecrazy Active Member

There are a ton of Cowboys, Dolphin, Raider and Steeler fans in NJ. Tons.

17. 319-1-x4

319-1-x4 New Member

pretty much sums it up. Thank you.

Another thing. The Giants are the one team who fucked the Jets harder than all those other teams combined. You can also throw in the asshat Mets too. That organization really fucked the Jets, but it`s been the Giants fucking them lately. This whole new stadium bullshit is all because of the Giants. They were the ultimate nail in the coffin to the Jets getting their own stadium. My hatred lies deep with the Giants. The WSS(West Side Stadium) wasn`t going to get done because of all the crap NYC was doing to keep it from happening, but there was a tiny flame still flickering for it, and bigger flames for a stadium somewhere else, BUT, the Giants all of a sudden said they would build their own stadium. Why? Because they will not be outshined by the Jets no matter what, thats why. Once they opened their piehole, any stadium for the Jets was done and buried. You have to remember what was going on back then.

Yankees wanted a new stadium, Mets wanted a new stadium, Devils wanted a new arena, Metrostars/Red Bulls wanted a new stadium and the Nets wanted a new arena and the Jets wanted a new stadium. Then all of a sudden the Giants want one?? Look what has happened now.

Yankees have their new stadium
    Mets have their new stadium
    Red Bulls have their new stadium
    Devils have their new arena
    Nets will have their new arena soon
    and the Giants have their new roofless corporate stadium

what did the Jets get? Another stadium to share with the Giants and pay half for it. It doesn`t have a roof, no heat and no air conditioning. Thats NOT what Woody wanted for us Jets fans. The Jets got NOTHING. The Giants just stick it as far up Woody`s ass as they could and it ain`t coming out for a very long time.

This is why I despise the Giants so much. Why couldn`t the Giants just pack their shit up and move to Los Angeles and take their scumbag Soprano Wannabe fans with them.

18. donkey

donkey Well-Known Member

1. Patriots - Too many Johnny come-lately fans over here
    2. Giants - English tradition to hate your cross town rivals
    3. Dolphins - Well, they ARE gay sharks
    4. Raiders - Not just the games, but Davis is such a cock, he's screwing things up with Revis.
    5. Cowboys - Don't like the idea of anyone being 'America's Team' or any team from any country making such a claim.

19. jago

jago Active Member

dolphins
    pats
    steelers
    raiders
    yankees