As a Jets fan, who are your Top 5 Hated Teams?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by The Dark Knight, Jun 9, 2006.

1. Johnny English

Johnny English Well-Known Member

In no particular order:

- St Louis Rams, because they are the preferred team of Derby County fans due to the ram logo and are therefore scum

- New York Giants, because they're primarily the team who caused me to become a Jets fan

- Oakland Raiders, because without them and their dickhead owner there would be no Revis issue

- Miami Dolphins, because I'm supposed to hate them

- Denver Broncos, because any team featuring that sanctimonious prick Tebow is going to feature in my top five most hated

2. Section 336

Section 336 Well-Known Member

1) Dolphins - Because they are the Dolphins! - Perfect season crap every year with Merc Morris, as mostly because of the Mud Bowl and the not tarping the field shit.

2) Cowboys - Because they are the Cowboys! America's team crap growing up in the 70's

3)49ers - Don't really know why, I like Rice and Montana but cannot think of any other player that playerd for them I could root for.

4) Giants - Mostly because growing up in NY you were forced to watch their crappy games before the days of Sunday Ticket. There were always great games going on around the country and week in week out you only had the Jets and Giants games on Sundays. And for those that were around Giant games form 1975 to 1984 were pretty shitty, not that the Jets were all that great but they were my team and they were still more exciting.

5) Patriots - Bill Belichick and Kraft mostly.

3. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

Patriots - Does not dignify a response. I really want them to become a 4 -12 type team.

Dolphins - Teal is terrible, Marino, fake spike, etc...

Cowboys - Americas team my ass...and their fans are frontrunners.

Steelers - Their fans and their damn yellow towels invade stadiums everywhere. It sure was fun when we beat them 3 years ago. And we stunk.

Giants - Although my hatred has waned over the years but I will not be happy until New York is a Jets town.

4. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

dollfags
    the rest

5. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

Fins
    Pats
    Raiders
    Eagles
    Skins

6. JetFanInMD

JetFanInMD New Member

wrong thread.

7. WarriorRB28

WarriorRB28 Well-Known Member

Patriots
    Dolphins
    Giants
    Raiders
    Colts

8. MowTin

MowTin Active Member

1. Cowboys
    2. Patriots (#1 and #2 really almost a tie. I despise these two teams)
    3. Packers
    4. Giants
    5. Redskins (mild dislike)

9. JoezKno

JoezKno New Member

1. DOLPHINS
    2. PATRIOTS
    3. DOLPHINS
    4. DOLPHINS
    5. COLTS

I live in Miami btw. hate hearing dolphin fans talk

10. Joe Willie White Shoes

Joe Willie White Shoes Well-Known Member

1) Patriots - hate everything about them since 1997. Owner, coaches, QB, fans.
    2) Dolphins - simply because. The worst fan base in the NFL. Shula. Marino. Those awful unis. Florida. This is decades of hate here.
    3) Giants - A new entry. I used to not care. But after last year's spoiled brat, jealous reaction of their fans to the Jets success after years of putting up with their superiority complex, I hope they suck for years.
    4) Vikings - I hate everything Favre. He retires, they drop off the list. Until then......
    5) Raiders - I am an old-timer and this goes back to the 60's and their dirty play and the 70s and their dirty play, and the 80s and 90s to the early 00s and the playoff losses to their impact on the Revis situation.

HM- Bills (not good enough to hate, but right there); Browns (Manidiot); Broncos (never liked Shanny, hate the fans)

11. grayburn

grayburn Member

Two way tie for number 1: Patriots and Dolphins
    3: Raiders
    4: Bills
    5: Vikings (Favre's fault, otherwise I like the team)

12. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

1. Dolphins
    1. Patriots
    3. Steelers
    4. Colts
    5. Broncos

13. Foreign Alphabet

Not much hate for the bills in this thread besides the obligatory "rival" explanation. I hate that team with such a passion. I have respect for their fanbase, but it seems like we NEVER sweep the bills. I hate getting beaten by them once a year

14. ukjetsfan

ukjetsfan Well-Known Member

1 - Patriots
    Because of the whole Belichick quitting on the Jets thing, then their dominance of the league in the last decade. If they win one more game it will be one game too many.

2 - Raiders
    When me and my best friend got into the NFL in 1984 I chose the Jets and he chose the Raiders. That added some instant rivalry and later I learned something about the team and the Jets' history with them and hated them even more. Those Black Hole assholes seal the deal.

3 - Colts
    There's still plenty of hatred left over from divisonal rivalry days, plus Manning is just too damned effective and he should have been a Jet, for crissakes!

4 - Dolphins
    Weirdly, I didn't really hate them when Marino was there, probably because the Jets still won more than their share of shoot-outs with them. I hate them now and Pennington going there was a painful blow.

5 - Pittsburgh
    Get another decal on your helmets FFS. Stole that 2004 playoff game thanks to moronic play-calling by Edwards. Sky Sports commentator Nick Halling loves the Steelers and lost all professionalism during that broadcast so I hate him as well.

Extra point - if I had to follow another team...
    Cleveland. At least they can admit they don't want ANY helmet decals. Love the history and tradition of that franchise.

15. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

Pats
    Dull-Phins
    I despise those 2 so much I don't have any hate left for anyone else.

16. shabbtastic

shabbtastic Well-Known Member

1. Pats - Not until Beli-dick and Brady

2. Dolphins - Marino, Clayton, Duper - Hated them

3. Steelers - Seems like everyone who grew up in the 70's became fans here in upstate + Rape-lessburger & +1 for the decal on the other side of the helmet, I mean WTF is up with that??

4. Colts - Manning is just too perfect and their fans are don't deserve what they have

5. Giants - just cuz they think they're NY's team

#236 shabbtastic, Aug 28, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2010
  17. Mambo9

Mambo9 Well-Known Member

1. Patriots - At the top by a mile, hate EVERYTHING about them.

2. Dolphins - Because of the rivalry and the fact so many of their players hate the Jets.

3. San Diego - You know the Southpark episode in which everyone breathes their own fart? That.

4. Philadelphia - Arrogant and whiny...

5. Oakland - Everything that's disfunctional in todays football + arrogant.

18. FinNasty

FinNasty Member

Seen a lot of people picking Miami #1. Honestly, really glad to see this. I was under the impression that the rivalry was more of a one sided thing... with us hating you much more than you hating us... with you guys being much more focused on NE. Kinda like the Bills hating us... but we dont really give 2 shits about the Bills.

Glad to see the hate is mutual! Thats what makes a great rivalry!

19. steelzeppelin

steelzeppelin Member

1. Dolphins
    2. Patriots
    3. Steelers
    4. Colts
    5. Cincinnati/San Diego/Oakland

20. JetMania09

JetMania09 New Member

1) Giants
    2) Patriots
    3) Dolphins