Argue about why people shouldn't have rooted for one SB team or the other

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by allan1, Feb 5, 2012.

1. akibud

akibud Active Member

Nothing can substitute for winning a SB, no talk of glory or greatness. Which is why I felt that the Jets HC was an ass from day 1! The press conference introducing him. Talk is cheap!! Play and win, and all your fans will be happy

2. Phear

Phear New Member

Yeah Rex does talk a lot, but I don't know a single Jet fan that wasn't hyped up after that press conference.

3. Corrado Sparano

Corrado Sparano New Member

just be thankful you weren't in this guys house

[​IMG]

4. Pereiro16

Pereiro16 Member

Not gonna lie that's a pretty dope house.

5. Endlessly Counting

Endlessly Counting Well-Known Member

Does he have two TVs going @ the same time

6. StreetFighterJet

StreetFighterJet New Member

If you wanted the Giants to lose...

then that means you wanted the PATRIOTS TO WIN!

Think about that for a moment, then burn your Jets gear and return your fan card.

If you'd rather the FCKING PATRIOTS win the SB just so you don't have to hear a bunch of Giants fans throwing sh1t in your face, then well, boo hoo hoo.

MAN UP BITCHES!!

7. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

Allllllllllllllllllllllllrighty then

[​IMG]

8. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

If you wanted the Cmen to win then that means you... wanted to listen to these classless jerkoffs talk shit about the Jets until we win the superbowl in roughly 11 months 3 and a half weeks from now.

While constantly having Rex and every fucking player on our team knocked by some classless jerkoff bandwagoner fan who doesnt even know who their starting QB was.

That said I don't think alot of us realized how much Brady/Belicheat/Welker would all get shit on by the media in this loss, and that is quite warming.

9. xmscott

xmscott Well-Known Member

I only watched 10 minutes of the game cause i was bored.

Neither team deserved to be there, or win.

10. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

We're still on this? It's over, let it go. I didn't root for anyone, didn't watch the game. I wanted the Giants to lose so everyone around here can shut the fuck up. Same reason I want the Yankees out and gone very year, and the Rangers.

11. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

We are mighty optimistic aren't we. Even us sunshiners wouldn't pull a Rex like that.

However, I am enjoying the bits and pieces of media shitting on the Pats.

12. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Who fucking cares? Why does it matter to you if other Jets fans hated the Gaints more than the Pats or vice versa? Personally I wanted the Pats to lose more, but I get why some people wanted the Giants to lose more.

What I don't get is why people seem to be so upset that other Jets fans had a different preference. Who gives a fuck?

We don't need a new thread on this twice a day either, thanks.

13. RevisOfNazareth

RevisOfNazareth New Member

I think my reasoning for liking the Giants this round was obvious. I will never pull for them in the regular season, at all. But I cannot root against Eli Manning in the superbowl, unless it's against the Jets.

This is such a no-issue. But furthermore: Pats are division rivals. They had to beat us twice to get there. It should be second nature to hate them more. If it were Jets/Cowboys 50 bucks says the Giants pull for the Jets.

14. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

This should be the title of the thread.

15. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

I am a Jets fan. I cheer for them to win football games and hopefully the Super Bowl. nothing else matters.

The Patriots are the Jets rival on the football field. My interest in the Jets starts and ends on the football field. and as the Jets rival I want them to lose every game they play.

The Giants are NOT the Jets rival on the football field. Their fans may have a rivalry with the Jets, but I don't give a shit about their fans. I don't watch football based on Giants fans or cheer for the Jets based on Giants fans, so what they do or say is inconsequential to me. It wasn't any different than cheering for the Packers or the Titans.

Cheering for the Giants to win meant absolutely nothing to me as a Jets fan because I'm not such a pussy that what Giants fans say about the Jets hurts my feelings or annoys me.