Are You SURE You REALLY Want Sanchez Off The Jets ??

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JetsKickAss, Dec 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 94Abraham

94Abraham Well-Known Member

Too bad there is 0 chance of that happening.

2. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Lol, just because you think your opinion is educated doesn't mean anything. Your opinion means just as much or as little as anyone's here.

I'm not even talking about what Sanchez is doing next year because he just came off of major surgery.

I think in 2 years he'll be starting again somewhere. You're the emotional one, the hate just dripping off of every comment. It's like he stole your lunch money in 4th grade.

You have no idea what he'll be doing in 2 years and neither do I.

Stating an emphatic opinion right now doesn't tell anyone ANYTHING about Sanchez, it just tells us something about you.

Fact, not opinion.

_

3. legler82

legler82 Well-Known Member

So promise you will stop posting since the odds are so much in your favor.

4. JetsNation06

JetsNation06 Well-Known Member

Lol you're still too much of a pussy to answer directly. Keep skating around it. How much do you want to bet that he'll never start a full 16 game season at QB? I'm sure you'd never take this bet even if it's just a friendly message board wager because deep down you know I'm right about Sanchez.

My opinion that he won't ever start a full season again in the NFL is much more based in reality than your opinion that he will. It tells me you don't know dick about NFL QB's.

Noone outside of a few Sanchez homers who has any clue about the NFL thinks that he's even a decent QB. That sums it up.

I'm done with this as I need to focus on the game and not your baseless drivel that will be proven wrong in due time.

5. Kentucky Jet

Kentucky Jet Active Member

Stokes has an over-inflated opinion of Sanchez but that is his right. However we can not rationally discuss Sanchez with him because he is blinded by his hero worship and he then personally attacks anyone with a different opinion then his. Then if anyone challenges him he runs to the moderators and cries. He did that on another site and does it here. The thing Stokes or Shorty as he is called elsewhere has forgotten that the TEAM winning is the goal. Who cares which QB wins a SB for us? Stokes verbally attacks Geno at will and yet wants to accuse Sanchez' critics of being haters. I'd like to think that if Sanchez is cut and goes elsewhere that Stokes will follow him to that team. I'd also like to think that all of us will get behind Sanchez if he stays a Jet as our starter. The only important thing is that the JETS win and are successful consistently!

6. legler82

There seem to be a lot of people here with empty pockets. Damn you Sanchez!

7. 94Abraham

94Abraham Well-Known Member

You got my word. You can save this response too. Im that sure of it.

8. JetsNation06

Interesting. Yeah I could tell he was a total Sanchez fanboy when he called me a hater because I stated that Sanchez sucks which is based in factual statistics and play on the field. And you're right. It's all about whoever gives the Jets the best chance to win. And I can emphatically say that Sanchez is not that QB.

9. Kentucky Jet

Kentucky Jet Active Member

Well they could act like you and Stokes did this year re Geno! Personally I hope that if Sanchez is cut and goes elsewhere that he takes all his fans with him. The idea is to unify the team and win! But I do agree that if he stays a Jet and is our starter that we rally behind him. A team divided can not win.

10. JStokes

One note KJ also can't read. I haven't said anything about Sanchez on the Jets in the future, I was talking about someone stating that HIS opinion is all anyone needs to know about Sanchez. It's silly.

And I have never cried to the mods, not here and not JI. Ever.

What a tool.

_

11. legler82

How did I act towards Geno? I've treated Geno fairly which may be perceived by some Sanchez haters as hate since they elevate Geno to more than what he is just because he is not Sanchez. Also, "we" are not part of the team. A divided fan base, if it exist, does not equal a divided locker room. Just because certain fans may not be able to handle another year of Sanchez on the roster doesn't mean the players wouldn't be able to.

12. JStokes

I never attacked Geno once, I was critical of him when it was warranted. I've also given him props when due. Go find one post ever when I said he sucks. Never have. He's a rookie with a talented arm but I'm not sure he has the football IQ to be a consistent winner.

You're just so one note thick headed you can't understand it. And you blind hatred of Sanchez clouds your mind. Really kind of sad how a Jet fan constantly attacks current or past Jets. Pathetic.

Btw, you've been falling off on your exclamation point usage!!!!!!

_

13. JStokes

Blahablahblah. Your opinion means nothing, friendly Internet wagers are for losers. I really don't give a crap about your opinion, I just don't think your opinion is the definitive word on anything. It's just not. And neither is mine. Have fun predicting the future because it's meaningless.

_

14. legler82

He's ignorantly lumping you in I together as though we have the same positions regarding Sanchez and Geno when we don't. The fact is only Sanchez haters can be lumped into a one homogenous group. Their posts should have a shared name and avatar as they are all clones of each other.

15. JetsNation06

So you're basically saying you have zero faith in Sanchez??? What a tool.

16. JStokes

My point had NOTHING to do with Sanchez. Whether I have "faith" in him is irrelevant.

Was just illustrating that opinions of loudmouths like you on the Internet mean nothing. Thanks for confirming my point.

_

17. JStokes

He's one note KJ. Can't make a point without (i) dumping on Sanchez and (ii) calling anyone critical if Geno a Sanchez fanboi. Childish and ignorant is no way to go through life. Pathetic, really.

_

18. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

tastes great!!!!!

19. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

less filling...

20. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Sanchez had 4 years in the NFL. He could not be waived injured without his consent. That's something that players with less than 4 years are potentially exposed too, although they must be IR'd also if nobody bites on them.

Generally if the team really wants to waive an injured player they try to work out an injury settlement with the player that will then permit them to waive him.

BTW, none of this means I think the Jets should have waived Sanchez or tried to work out an injury settlement. They were basically on the hook for his entire salary anyway and there was no reason for them to create additional turbulence around the situation.

#980 Br4d, Jan 13, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.