Are you in favor of the Salary Cap

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by LI JET FAN, Mar 1, 2006.

1. NY Vilmaniac

NY Vilmaniac New Member

i tihnk the cap helps the nfl more than it hurts but we would be able to live without it.

Baseball isnt RUINED because of the cap, money just plays a much bigger role.

I would prefer that they just raise the cap a few million instead of uncap it totally, some owners would go out there and basically do what i do in madden, buy them selves wins.

but i tihnk other teams still do have shots at winning with uncapped. Look at the yankees, they clearly have the most expensive roster, they are full of stars which causes them to under rate teams of less pay.

i tihnk we will all be abe to live without the cap, and btw, we should sell our team to Jay Z, he will spend some money and he owns the agency in which larry johnson is signed

2. Cinvis

Cinvis New Member

Do you miss working on the collective, comrade?

Nobody wants something so bland. Just fair. Which is why I wouldn't change a thing.

3. Cinvis

Cinvis New Member

Actually the draft has everything to do with the cap. Why are QB's almost always the number 1 pick? Because it is the only position that a team can justify paying that much money for. There are exceptions, but Alex Smith certainly would not have been the #1 pick, if there wasn't so much money given to the top pick.