Are we resolved at QB (this year)?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by 1028, Mar 17, 2006.

?

Done at QB?

1. Yes

28 vote(s)
    40.6%
  2. No

41 vote(s)
    59.4%
  1. JetsFan

JetsFan Well-Known Member

It all depend what happens in the draft.

If Matt were to fall to #4 we would draft him. Not that unlikely! Titans like Cutler and Brick will be a Saint. And we all know Bush is going to Houston.

2. Imagesrdecieving

Imagesrdecieving Well-Known Member

You know when you break up with that really really good looking girl and in your heart you know that you two just weren't right for each other - it stings at first but then reality begins to set in.

I feel like alot of fans are in that position right now. Alot of people were thinking about Cutler in green and white. Were getting excited about Leinart talking about wanting to come to NY. Had visions of Vince Young eluding yet another Jason Taylor sack.

Then we traded for Patrick Ramsey. Sure we only have him for a year and he is a UFA. Sure this team has a boatload of needs. Sure having a serviceable QB(Penny or Patty) opens up a lot of draft options for us...

But I want that sexy franchise QB. I want her bad. She and I would look so great together. I'm sure in the days leading up the draft more and more people will begin to see that while she's sexy, she just ain't right for us.

#22 Imagesrdecieving, Mar 17, 2006
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2006
  3. JETFIGHTERS

JETFIGHTERS Active Member

We need to draft a QB early in this draft ASAP or to me the entire draft will be wasted and no, we still sux at QB. Lets get one in the draft.

4. kinghenry89

kinghenry89 New Member

We're still drafting a QB in the first round.

5. Hazardous Waters

Ramsey is neither. He is a dud. Unless we give him a grade A offensive line, we better just hop Penny stays healthy.