Anyone know if Deshawn Wynn is coming out?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by hotcoles87123, Mar 5, 2006.

1. hotcoles87123

hotcoles87123 Banned

Let me know if the Florida RB is coming out. He hasn't had a great Career, but I'm pretty sure he could be worth a late pick if he is coming out. Draftboardinsider.com seems to think he is, but they seem to be the only site who mentions him. He did not declare with the other juniors, but apparently, he changed his mind a few weeks ago, and is not coming out. Can anyone verify this either way?

Thanks.

Also, if you look at most mock draft sites, take a look at the top 13 picks-- honestly, I would be happy with pretty much any one of them-- I would love to trade down anywhere within those top 13-- if we could do it twice-- like once to Oakland, and maybe another to the Ravens. I would be thrilled, but I'm probably dreaming.

2. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

No, he is returning to Florida. Problem with Wynn is that he is at the wrong school and in the wrong system. He's a power back playing a system that calls for a speed back. He shouldn't be in a spread offense at all.

3. hotcoles87123

hotcoles87123 Banned

Error-- Change "is not coming out" to "is NOW coming out-- kind of a crucial error, sorry.

4. Jonathan_Vilma

The deadline passed already so he can't change his mind. He's going back to Florida no matter what.

5. hotcoles87123

hotcoles87123 Banned

Perhaps Chad Jackson was also is the wrong system... That guy should have been the best WR in college... He was great at the combine, and in that BS ESPN Challange a few weeks ago.

6. Jonathan_Vilma

He wasn't really in the wrong system, he was just in a system where the ball is really spread out evenly. Leak and Dallas Baker had a good chemistry in the middle of the year, whereas more balls went to Jackson early in the year.

7. hotcoles87123

hotcoles87123 Banned

He dropped from 20 YPC to 10 under the new system.