Anyone getting Halo 3 next week?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Pride, Sep 17, 2007.

1. Carl Spacklers Grass

just got it and I have a few thoughts:
    1)The Mongoose is sick
    2)The Laser is sick
    3)The replay creator is sick
    4)The Hammer-thing that can knock you across the map is sick

so, yeah...the game is sick but then again, we all knew it would be

2. The Predator

The Predator Active Member

I haven't played mulitplayer yet, and haven't gotten to the mongoose or laser yet.

BUT, the hammer is definately sick, it somehow seems more satisfying that the plasma sword. I also love the spiker, I use it all the time, and prefer it over the assault rifle, smg, pistol, etc. In fact, I think the pistol is terrible, and I will just about never use it.

The needler finally is useful, and the slower/more power shotgun took some getting used to, but I like it.

The Brute Chopper is a bit tough to steer IMO, but once you get used to it, it's pretty deadly.

I always forget that you get "equipment" now, and frankly, I don't know what half of the equipable things are, which I think is making the game a bit more difficult for me since I never use them.

I love being able to pick up the turrets, its great to walk into a room full of Brutes and just unleash hell.

.....more to come tomorrow night

3. Duk Dodgers

Duk Dodgers Active Member

I picked up my copy but I still have 1 hour to go before I'm home playing it online. I'm glad its worth the money, halo 2 multiplayer was one of the main reason I got the 1st xbox.

4. LockDown24

LockDown24 Active Member

Just got it an im cutting my evening class so il be playing it all day

Tag: M1Lance

5. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

we're all waiting down by the bridge. bring your jumping shoes.

6. Bricket-head

Bricket-head Active Member

My gamertag is Harmishbar for whoever wants to play. I'll be playing some campaign tonight!!

7. rillo

rillo New Member

Campaign is fun on LIVE...played it for about 6hrs on heroic, shit was hard. Lets get a group together guys!! I suck on VS. so only Campaign for me till it get better

8. Drew

Drew Active Member

Beat it last night. The ending was very lackluster. Oh well.

9. Pride

Pride New Member

So far Ive have just payed online games and have been pretty good. My only problem is that I have no clue which weapon is stronger then the other. Any tips?

10. Pride

Pride New Member

I think Halo is greatly overrated, the online is sick but the graphics are ok, the campaign is meh. This isnt the 9.5 masterpiece everyone gushes over. really good game not phenomenal

11. Drew

Drew Active Member

I agree. I'm enjoying the game... just not as much as others are.

Gears > Halo.

12. The Predator

The Predator Active Member

I just played it for like two more hours, and I am loving it more and more the longer I play it.

The Brute weapons are all awesome, especially the shotgun-type ones. And the Brute Shot is actually useful in H3 (as is the needler).

It's awesome fighting along side the Elites after you've killed so many of them over the last two games. And they actually play pretty intelligently instead of just running in and shooting a few guys and getting killed. The AI is very good. The AI is also great when fighting the Brutes, they throw grenades and use the shields fairly well.

I also actually don't mind the flood in H3. I usually hate the parts of the game when you have to fight them, it used to seem like just an annoyance, but now they feel like actual enemies, not pests (although I'm pretty sure that's what they're supposed to be is pests)

13. plasticsloth

plasticsloth Well-Known Member

i do not have it considering i do not have a 360. But i have one thing to say....
    WORST ENDING EVER (saw it on youtube, i was mad bored) i wont give it away, but it is terrible

14. LockDown24

LockDown24 Active Member

Glad Im not the only one who actually likes the game. But I have to disagree with you on the flood, wait till you get towards the end, theres one level that was annoying as hell and you will know what Im talking about when you get there.

15. rillo

rillo New Member

Yeah bro i beat it last night on Heroic and i know what u talking about.....spent over an hour on that part...pissed me off..lol