Anyone Else Tired of Joe Namath??

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by 17a_tailgater, Sep 4, 2010.

1. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

Klecko would be a favorite of Ryan's for sure if he was playing today.

2. jetsmetsfan

jetsmetsfan New Member

Is he crazy. Joe Willie is why I'm a Jets fan he's why my son is a Jet fan I grew up idolizing Namath. In my eyes he has a pass he can say and do what he wants ...I got his back. Don't worry Joe I got your back Bro.

3. rex2009

rex2009 Banned

All true Jet fans have his back. 17A Tailgater is a moron.

4. JetsFan

JetsFan Well-Known Member

5. original z-man

original z-man New Member

you bash a real JET, asuper bowl winner , yet you have a FAKE motorcycle club for your avatar. You are confused

6. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

At least it is better than his old avatar. It used to be a picture of goofball Jeremy Piven with a big dopey smile on his face. It might have been the gayest avatar on the whole site.

7. Run_N_gun10

Run_N_gun10 Well-Known Member

You're displayig ur ignorance {I was gonna say...ur a damn fool} Dude.....u never attack B'way Joe....:breakdance:

8. GBA

GBA Well-Known Member

Joe's the man. So what if he's getting old and weird? At least he isn't a senile old grouch like Tarkenton. I am tired of people who weren't even alive to see him play bitch about how overrated he is though. That gets old.

#108 GBA, Sep 5, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2010
  9. Run_N_gun10

Thats y I don't say much....damn fools like this think they know football....when they really belong in the bull-shit section. Then they gett there fellow azz-holes to co-sign on there b.s......How they have let this site come to this is beyond me.....:breakdance:

P.S. Thank heavens for the regular season...:beer:

10. Run_N_gun10

Tail-gater...has offically won....Dumbest poster of the year award.....:beer:

11. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Are you going to crown him like the prior Miss America crowns the new one?

12. Run_N_gun10

Yes...sire...except,,,,ur one of the fellow morons that thinks they understand winning football. :beer:

13. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

What does this mean? Engrish please?

I see every year you are in the running for worst or most annoying poster on TGG. I see this year will be no exception........

BTW you don't say much because if you had a thought it would die of loneliness.

14. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

Wait...it took u 40 years until you got tired of Joe? He's been this way forever. Which rock you live under?

15. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

Out of curiosity, I've noticed you disappear in the off season and start posting back again in September. Do you stop following off season news? Cuz if one is following off season news, he follows this board as well if he is a decent contributor (as in # of posts).

16. Tony

Tony Bipedal, Reformed

17a, I love you, brother, but WTF?? Joe is the reason I am a Jets fan. He's a legend, and will always be THE Jet. And remember, Curtis is my favorite Jet. But Joe Namath, man. Joe Freaking Namath! I never even saw him play, but still respect what he did in that era. Remember, it was a totally different game they played back then.

17. Skicats

Skicats Well-Known Member

It is unlikely that there will ever be a greater Jet than Joe Namath. He also happens to be a great Jets fan and my favorite alltime athlete. I will leave it at that, but don't ever bash Joe Namath if you are trying to be a Real Jets fan.

18. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

There's no way I can ever get sick of Namath. Who else has the guts to guarantee victory then go out and back it up against the team regarded as one of the greatest of all time.

19. Allentown Ernie

As one of the oldest fans on this forum I just gotta say some thing. I have seen Joe Willy play in person, yelled and screamed in my rec room watching our Jets win the super bowl. Was envious of him as he was plunking all the pretty women that thru themselves at him. Damn, how can you say you are tired of him? He still bleeds Jet green, and Maybe Suzy Kolber," I think thats her name should give Joe a kiss" for old times sake. If you dont like Joe you are not a true Jet fan. Allentown Ernie.

20. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

Fellas...i think 17a just had a bad day....there's really nothing to see here....probably should just lock the thread.