Anyone else still sick?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by WhiteShoeWillis, Jan 25, 2011.

1. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

all the missed tackles. the first drive is what lost us the game.

took off a huge fucking chunk of time, and our best tacklers couldnt tackle pussy.

2. nyJETS0511

nyJETS0511 Banned

....become a female bodybuilder

3. BK_Jetsfan

BK_Jetsfan New Member

Definitely still in pain. I LOVE the sport of football, and I just can't bring myself to really look at anything football related (except for labor negotiation news, and even that makes me sick because if there really is a lock out and a missed season, that seems to make it even more difficult for us to get back to this point). It really fucking sucks because that game was soooo winnable!

4. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

We all cannot be as knowledgable as abyzmul!:rofl2::rofl2:

No but no need to be out in public hours after blowing a chance at the Super Bowl. It's not a good sign that the guys are over it already while fans on the board are still crying.

5. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

WHITESHOES I feel your pain and yes I am still sick---not waking up at nite but sick over this loss! I remember 83 and 98 like it was yesterday. Last year we were fortunate to be where we were but this year everything was in place and setup for us. These chances to not happen often and when opportunity knox you better answer the door. So much has to break right for the team to get into the position they were in. Injuries can happen at anytime and thats a big part of getting to where we were.
    I hear players and people say how it was a good year and it was tough to go thru these 3 teams and there qb's and the away games,,,but honestly those are ALL copouts! We had a good year and a good run but face it the job did not get done! I am happy we beat the Pats and Colts but that was NOT my Superbowl and I am not content finishing in the final 4, there are no awards given for that, it is all about winning the whole thing! Heres a news flash---if you think that this year the road was hard, well how do you think the next few years are going to be? You think Manning , Brady, Rothlisberger, Rivers,Flacco or the others are going to just go away? No matter if we are home or away we are going to have to play these guys and WIN . I cannot listen to players say "we were not prepared" (see Revis) because it is a copout! These guys got pushed around in the first half and could not tackle my kid, they were playing on the big stage and for the chance to play for the biggest prize and they say they "were not prepared" ? I love Revis and the rest of these guys but do not want to hear lame excuses,,they sucked in the first half ant thats why they lost. They showed alot of heart coming back in the second half and get props for that but they lost a huge opportunity and who knows if they will ever get it again? Go ask Marino,, this aint gonna happen ever year! Am I still sick ? Yeah I will never get over this loss just like I will never get over 98 or 83, this sucks END OF RANT!

6. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

Why does going out to the bar equate to being over it? I'd think going to the bar was helping them try to get over it. wtf junc?

7. ........

........ Trolls

Woke up physically sick the next day. Pain in the front of my face, nausea for two days now, body aches. The game very well may have overpowered my flu shot.

8. The Notorious J.E.T.S

The Notorious J.E.T.S Well-Known Member

I have to agree with Junc here. They should have laid low at least for that one night. I'm sure they could have gotten drunk and laid at home. But whatever, it's not like I'm going to hold it against them. I just want a championship already!!!!

9. IATA

IATA Trolls

junc is not wrong, we just don't know as much about being depressed and lonely as he does. He's been not having fun and been a sad decrepit single person for longer than you've been alive!

10. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

Just because you would rather have their job instead of your job doesn't mean it isn't a job for them.

I would have gone and gotten wasted too after just losing that game. If the Post wants to call it partying to make it a story that is fine but you shouldn't buy into that garbage so easily.

11. TommyJ

TommyJ Well-Known Member

you're joking on this one right?

12. nyjunc

They were out partying, not drowining their sorrows in beer.

I think we'd all rayther get paid what they get paid but what does that have to do w/ anything? Our jobs are not based on wins and losses, we don't have seasons that end w/ championships so it is an awful comparison comparing what these guys do to what all of us do.

It's funny, we have guys in here who are literally crying over this loss yet they have no problem w/ guys going out after getting back to NY after midnight and out having a great time the rest of the night/morning.

13. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Oh come on Junc, you act like you were in the bar.

Mark was getting drunk and trying to get laid. After losing 2 consecutive AFC Champ games I'd be doing the same thing. He's 24, I'm sure Rex said to go take a break and let loose.

They earned it, loss or no loss.

At least he's not hiring whores.

14. nyjunc

I'm pretty confident he can get women any day or night that he wants. he could have done it at home, they all could have gotten together at one of their homes. theye didn't need to be out in public acting like they didn't care what just happened.

15. TommyJ

TommyJ Well-Known Member

whoever is literally crying over this jet loss needs to be under observation
    in the first place in a psychiatric ward, that's a fact.

16. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

It isn't my fault or the Jets players fault that grown men are crying over football. These guys are humans just like the rest of us. If they feel like going out and drinking they can do that. It's not their responsibility to wait until overemotional fans have had time to heal.

17. TommyJ

TommyJ Well-Known Member

not to mention they just had their bodies slammed on the field for a few hours out in the freezing cold in pittsburgh. no, a cold beer and a warm good looking girl are not in order after that-lol

18. IATA

IATA Trolls

he can get it whenever he wants, and he wanted to fuck a hoe after a bad day. WHOA WHAT AN ABNORMAL WEIRD THING. HE SHOULD BE CRYING LIKE THE OTHER FAGGOTS ON THIS BOARD WHO CANT SEPERATE A GAME FROM REAL LIFE.

We should probly trade Sanchez too.

19. nyjunc

I don't know who it is but I see alot of crying posts and this thread is about still being sick days later.

There has to be a period of mourning for the team after seeing their season end so close to the SB. putting the fan issue to the side the team just blew a chance to go to the SB. The fact that they are partying hours after the game(it's not like it was a 1 PM game, the game ended near 10PM and they had to fly back to NT so they didn't get back to NY until after midnight) is not a good sign.

Back to the crying fans, those fans are the ones that make it possible for those players to make the millions they did. If we didn't have passionate fans(there are many ways to be passionate, I wasn't crying but I was pissed) they wouldn't lead the lifestyles they do so fans don't need to see or hear about players partying hours after losing the biggest game of their lives.

20. nyjunc

Can someone contact a mod, obviously a 9 year old hacked into IATA's account.