Anyone else still sick?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by WhiteShoeWillis, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

Senior Bowl, pro days....

2. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

And this is based on what other than wishful thinking?

3. IATA

IATA Trolls

I've had strep for 2 weeks, this is terrible.

4. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

BS Artists FTW!

In High-Res!

5. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

A pass rush and a more defined role. For starters, every CB looks better when there's a consistent pass rush. And no matter what I think Wilson's role will be more defined in 2011...barring injury of course.

6. Greencoloredglasses

Greencoloredglasses New Member

I'm a little late getting to this thread, had to disconnect for a week.
    Still suffering a little. It won't start to go away until after the SB. I keep replaying the Cro undisciplined hands to the face; Eric Smith undisciplined laying of the wood after the pass was already broken up, Revis dropping that easy interception and worst of all Shotty having Sanchez throwing on 3rd and forever with 1:46 left in the half. Those 4 plays lost us the game IMO.

Although 40 years of being a Jet fan has caused me to be a bit of a darksider at times, I can guarantee you this: We are definitely going to be a badass team next year and there's no reason why, if we can stay healthy, we can't make it back to the doorstep again...and this time get it right. But we need to win the division, the wild card road is just too difficult in the AFC. Keep your chins up Jet fan brothers...

7. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

I'm still sick... for the 1st time in my life I don't even wanna watch the Super Bowl. I would have been able to handle them getting beat by a better team (which maybe the Steelers are) but the fact that we only played one half of football in the biggest game of the season has me wanting to still knock Ed Hoculi the fuck out.

8. Justwinit

Justwinit Active Member

This was the 4th AFC Championship game I have seen that ended with a loss. I really thought this was the year. Even when they were down at the half I thought they could do it (which is unlike me). It is still tough to think about.

I remember watching the Jets against Oakland when Heidi suddenly came on the TV. For some reason (young age I guess) I never watched the Super Bowl and have been hoping ever since to see the Jets in and just win it. Just once in my life time I am hoping. Each year the passes, I begin to wonder.

9. MexicanJet

MexicanJet Well-Known Member

It's not hurting as much anymore. The fact that both years, 2 years in a row, we only "played" a half of football, and lost both. Against Indy it was the 2nd half we came up flat, which you can argue that we were playing a "better" team. This year we came in flat to begin with, and almost came back, against a team that I will say until the superbowl is over, that we are/were a better team.

It just sucks knowing that the team we had was built to win this year, and we couldn't. It's just disheartening.
    So I'll just watch youtube vids of our team this past year.

10. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Yep still sick----will never get over this loss! Revis' comments only made me more ill!

11. BingoJetsFan

BingoJetsFan New Member

True that, if it's possible we may be more pumped for this team next season! Don't forget the Rex factor for guys wanting to come here, either.

12. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Ive accepted I will be sick to we win the Super Bowl.

This loss will hurt forever similar to how that 06 Mets team loss still hurts today.

13. jerseyjet0912

jerseyjet0912 Banned

its amazing how much fans care more than the players

14. jerseyjet0912

jerseyjet0912 Banned

the only people that are sick are those that jumped the gun and expected a victory.

15. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

It just sucks because its hard to watch the Patriots-Jets game over. I just cant watch it. Knowing it lead to nothing.

All offseason last year I watched the Jets-Chargers game and it had such a better feel. ugh.

16. colleen74

colleen74 Member

Just went to a friend's house for dinner. They thought it was fun to relive my drunken half-time temper tantrum... "FUCK THIS SHIT, I AM FUCKING OUTTA HERE!! FUCK THE FUCKING JETS!! JUST ONE TOUCHDOWN!! I DON'T ASK FOR MUCH... JUST ONE!! JUST FUCKING SHOW UP!!!!!!!"

So.... yeah.... I WAS fine ;-)

17. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

Takes a lot to get to the AFCCG. And there's a lot of time before the next one. Who knows what will happen next season,if there even is one. That's what sucks.

18. xmscott

xmscott Well-Known Member

Really?

Because the Steelers were very beatable that day. Fucking Jets came out soft and now i have to hear about Steelers/Packers. And see all this free agent, franchise tag, no football next year crap, Revis and John Geiger are gay lovers (predicting that will come out soon). I spent all of last week watching SNY, reading here, wearing green. Didnt grow the beard........

And now there is nothing! Because these idiots came out soft?! The future is not nearly as exciting as this last month was. So much uncertainty. Should be us facing the Packers, not a beat up Steelers team who is going to get their ass kicked.

19. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

20. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

I was fine pretty quickly but it is sickening seeing Pitt land in dallas and see all the SB coverage beginning for the week. Someday hopefully that will be us.