Anyone else still sick?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by WhiteShoeWillis, Jan 25, 2011.

1. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

:lol::lol: A poster like you talking about another getting owned is beyond hysterical.

2. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

Wacko's are everywhere, all the time. Do you have some evidence which supports your statement that there are more wacko's in a given geographic zone after a certain hour? It's called living in a society where the majority of folks are assholes.

Braylon has proven that he cannot so we should tie him to a chair in his mother's kitchen from now until training camp. As I said before, don't let Braylon's stupid decisions impact the rest of the team.

I could see the time after the loss as being the perfect time to let loose and blow off steam. The team was on the back side of a very high bell curve. If I didn't have a family to go home to, I'd have done the same thing. Do we know how many players, out of the total, actually went out that night? I'm sure that it's a pretty small number.

We have guys who have made stupid decisions prior to their coming here, but outside of Braylon, they've stayed clean. Give them the benefit of the doubt that they can hang out responsibly before we start pointing fingers.

3. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

Spin it anyway you like. The vast majority of the folks here at TGG know better.

But do your educating in another forum, junc...and that goes for everyone else too (myself included)..this thread needs to get back on track.

4. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

Just b/c a majority think something does not mean they are right. There aren'tm that many people on the board that truly understand this game and those that do get it. Others get all their info from espn or other "experts", I form my own opinions from watching, reading and knowing this game and I back up my opinions. It's a good thing I am usually in the minority in these discussions.

5. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

I don't give a rats' ass.

Consider this your warning.....I told you to move on and forget it....take it to the TT forum if "you must respond".

6. Trip McNealy

Trip McNealy Member

Then why do you post here?

The elitist board is down the street.

7. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

It's 2:18PM ET on 26JAN11- who is still sick?

8. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

After hours of work certain plays are flashing through my head.

My confidence that this team will deliver us a championship next year is very high. After that contend AS ALWAYS now, and when we host I can see us being in the SB too.

How sweet would that be, first team with home field advantage in the Super Bowl.

9. Jets201

Jets201 New Member

I'm over it. It was a hell of a season. Didn't end the way we wanted but these are unprecedented good times for this team and I'm looking forward to the future.

10. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

I think I am going to bookmark this thread so next time I get drunk I can read it.

11. MowTin

MowTin Active Member

Still hurts. Can't stand to watch ESPN when they talk about the Superbowl preparations. I'll watch the SB because I'm a football fan but I don't want to see all the pre-Superbowl stuff that the Jets should have been enjoying.

I still want to know what went wrong in that first half. I don't believe they were flat or tired.

12. BK_Jetsfan

BK_Jetsfan New Member

I was going to ask something similar before I got bored with arguing with him. But I would love to see stats, for example, on time of day most drunk driving accidents occur. My guess is early evening or late afternoon hours. But I'm no Cakes and not gonna google it (not an insult to Cakes, more an acknowledgement that he is good at tracking down info).

13. BK_Jetsfan

BK_Jetsfan New Member

But you have to read it while drinking and driving at 3:30 am. If it's 4:02 am, you're too late.

14. hiker

hiker Well-Known Member

It didn't get to me until this morning. I was standing out in the cold outside a locked door, waiting to get buzzed in, all alone. I felt like the world had come to an end, and there was nothing left to live for. I guess its like a grieving process, I just spent the previous day stunned and in denial.

Well fuck, fuck, FUCK!!!!!!!!!

Shit :sad:

15. Jet Blue

Jet Blue New Member

It won't go away.....

It feels like back in grade school getting jilted by the girl you liked.

It's Over.

16. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

At this point I have no plans to watch the Super Bowl.

Which would be my first time ever missing it. Hopefully by the time it comes around I'll be up for it.

I really do think the Packers are going to win so that would be nice to rub in the "asshole" Steeler fan faces.

Since no wins matter to them except a SB beating us would be pointless and therefore we'd be on equal ground. I've seen 3-4 writeups now about how vial and disgusting Steeler "fans" were at the game, sucks that the fake fans give the real fans a bad wrap.

17. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

That's how I feel. Man, its only a game. Shit the players are off for 2 months, tons of $ in the bank, probaby lying on some beach. Sucks man

18. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

F U. Over it, you ain't never been in it if you are over it. Go suck an egg

19. Jet Blue

Jet Blue New Member

I've got my 98'' Projector fired up so, I'm watching...

I'll have one of those parties where everyone drinks and eats a ton and debates the half time show and the commercials... YIPPEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Maybe do some boxes to drum up excitement.

20. The Mak

The Mak New Member

I'm not going to apologize for my coping mechanisms.

Everyone is different.