Anybody getting COD: Black Ops?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by 911jason, Nov 7, 2010.

1. Drew

Drew Active Member

There's a double rainbow on Nuketown! :lol:

2. RevisOfNazareth

RevisOfNazareth New Member

you guys complaining need to try the new games like one in the chamber, etc. it makes up for everything. personally, due to suppressed uzis and galils, this is my favorite cod behind waw. and treyarch made them both.

regarding ps3 issues ive had hardly any. graphics arent what i was hoping but what the hell im still coming in the top 3 every round.

i now have two tomahawk kills (it takes a lot of patience with the speed of the game, and im too nice to use it on newbs). i'm loving it.

3. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Well, the replacement came in yesterady and it worked so that 1st one I got was actually a bad disc..
    I did a few hours of single and it was hectic, I always play it on the hardest level but this time, I may have met my match...shit is hard...but that's how I roll bitches! lol

Also tried the online for a few and I must say, it looks similar to the previous COD, plays like it... the physics are better IMO, graphics are also improved.
    Some people lagged but I mean, expecting a 100% lag free experience? not really.

Spawn points will most likely be patched...I do like the fact that you have to pay for upgrades, makes it more strategic, until you have enough money and have everything that is...

4. M00CHNESS

M00CHNESS Member

**Check this out**

Those that have Xbox (I'm assuming PS3 would work the same way)

When at the main screen where you pick what you want to do, tap back and fourth on the 2 trigger buttons. That causes your char to get out of the electric chair.

From there, move to the wall where a little computer is. Bottom of screen should say something like hold X to access computer.

Once on computer screen type in "doa" hit enter. Grats you get secret arcade mode.

5. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

Alright, this game is a ton better on hardcore. I love it, actually. Still not a fan of a couple maps, but its all good. Since then, I've enjoyed it much more. I just wish they would fix the leaderboard now, you can only see your real K/D ratio in your combat record.

6. Royal Tee

One of the 1st things I did when I got the game...It was accidental though lol.
    But once I got up and walked around and found the computer I looked it up online :smile:

-DOA
    -Zork
    -3ARC UNLOCK

7. Drew

Drew Active Member

I was gonna say... every time I look it's different. I was going positive every game and I was going down. I was so confused.

8. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

haha, yea I have something like 5000+ kills/deaths. No chance thats remotely accurate. Go to my K/D in my combat record, I'm at the 1.25 with an accurate amount of kills/deaths.

BTW, Jam is killing at this game. His ratio (last I checked) is off the charts.

9. The Green Dude

The Green Dude 2008 Best Avatar Award Winner

Its growin on me... I went from posting like a .50 KD to a constant 3.0+... M16 was my gun of choice in MW2 and Black Ops forces me to use a variety of different guns which I love.

10. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

I'm enjoying the campaign mode and warming up to the new Team Deathmatch. I got bored w/MW2 so I am trying not to burn out on BOF

11. Royal Tee

The key really is to play other modes, I play w/ a dudes online who only play team deathmatch, I break out after a few matches of that because of your exact reason.

Problem is that I'll jump in a game w/ one of my friends but the rest of the team just has no clue on what the object of the game is. :lol:

12. Drew

Drew Active Member

Headquarters is way too campy in this game. MW2's HQ was okay, but COD4's was excellent.

I've been playing team deathmatch lately. The AUG is a dominant gun.

13. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

The entire point of Headquarters is camping. I hate when people bitch about camping in HQ.

It's a great way to fuck up a K/D ratio.

14. GatorGar

GatorGar Active Member

I've been having success with the AUG with extended mags and sleight of hand, lightweight, and ninja.

15. GatorGar

GatorGar Active Member

What's everyone using for equipment? I used to use claymores all the time in COD4 and MW2, but they don't seem as good in this game. Unfortunately none of the other ones seem like great alternatives either.

16. The Green Dude

The Green Dude 2008 Best Avatar Award Winner

I use the motion sensor, flash bangs and stickys

17. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

anyone know if there are any deals out there for this game today?

18. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

Yes, stick it in your jacket and run.

19. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Thanks for the answer...I bought MW2 last black friday for 34.99 on amazon. So I was asking around.

20. GANGGREENFAN

GANGGREENFAN Banned

Heard it is going to be awesome game but haven't gotten it yet.