Antonio Brown Accused of Rape

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Falco21, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Countsnake

Countsnake Member

There is a Jets fan usual response.. insult after insult followed by All Pats fans are not real fans. But Jets fans they are the best fan base in the world. I’ll give you this, you have to be a die hard fan to watch what you have been forced to watch the last 50 years. Yes you will still be here tomorrow (thanks Captain Obvious) And eventuality you guys might win. Law of averages is against you, but whatever.
    But you still won’t answer the million dollar question... Has your beloved Jets been accused and punished for cheating? I will answer for you...YES.. actually you have been accused 2nd most in the NFL. Read (your team cheatscom .My guess you won’t go on the site. And if you do you will find some lame Jetscusse. To justify it. And if you’re wondering why nobody brings your teams cheating scandals up Nationwide. It’s because you guys are irrelevant, sorry but that is the cold hard facts.
    I’m sure that you will write some witty insults and call me a “troll, fair weather fan,etc.etc. Have at it. But you absolutely will not address me calling you out as a misinformed fraud.
    So I will be waiting to here your brilliant insight and your Jetscusses, but that’s all I’m going to get from you. You don’t have the balls to go to the site and read about your team then discuss with a degree of intelligence. Just not in a Jets fan DNA. I will continue to laugh at your stupid insults and bask in the knowledge of knowing what your franchise really is besides the obvious.. your guys are no better then the Pats. Unless you count cheating .. because you do have us beat on that one. But you guys can even get that right, since the Broncos have the most cheating accusations.

2. HAHAHAHA Yourteamcheats.com. A site literally created by patriot fans.Patriot Twitter trollls dont even bother w referencing that bias fan site anymore.Get with times,son

Ive responded to your nonsense many times over & everytime i do you disappear bc you know your full of shit.You just wanna antagonize.You go visit your self serving excuse maker of a site. Ill live in reality.

I believe we’ve layed out to you many times over that gamesmanship is part of the game & that rule bending occurs.The jets are no exception. But referencing one guy tripping a player on the sidelines who got fired the next day,the jets using non league sanctioned camera areas when they garnered permission from every single team they faced except the pats(Surprise! unlike the Pats they werent using the viewpoints to blatantly fixate on coaching signals hence teams had no issue granting permission) & an equipment violation in the mid 90s simply dont come anywhere close to whats been unearthed to date about the patriots.Im sorry..call us hypocrites.Your wrong.You dont care about those minor infractions.Really.You just wantvto deflect your own insecurities about your teams taint.

Its drives you crazy that we call your team out for what they are.You cant stand it.No matter how much you win you cant shut us up. You want to rub our faces in it & break us but you cant Because you KNOW its all tainted.Youll do anything to try to deflect it on us.No matter how much you win & how hard you try to crush our spirits theres still those *** clouding your subconcious.How much more cognitive dissonance can you express? Theres no way around your teams level of cheating.Blame your coach..Blame your owner.Dont blame the jets.

#82 KurtTheJetsFan, Sep 12, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2019
  3. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Don't bother with this clod, Kurt.

He ain't worth the time.

4. I know that.But hes a repeat troll.Always here to pounce when we’re down bc hes bitter about spygate. This might be my only “win” as a fan this year.

Acad23 likes this.
  5. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Good work then.

Oh...and remind me not to piss you off.

KurtTheJetsFan likes this.
  6. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

I think New Enlgand may regret this one

Apparently they had no knowledge he was in a seperate civil lawsuit also.

7. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

They may end up wishing they kept D Thomas.

8. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Looks like he lost his helmet sponsor...

9. Falco21

And now his step father and people he grew up with are saying how none of this surprises them if true.

Granted, they don't have the best backgrounds, themselves, but still, this thing keeps showing up in the headlines

10. mute

mute Well-Known Member

It's safe to say nobody cares within the NFL. Not even Tom Brady who allowed Brown to workout and record at his gym.

IF you had the image that Brady has and strongly beleive the alliegations, you wouldn't want to be seen near him near or have him near anything associated with your brand.

11. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

I don't think Brady strongly believes the allegations.

12. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

This is an interesting point, though. The most serious allegation of rape is clearly still just an allegation from what we know, but he explicitly (though incoherently) admitted in the e-mails the one about ejaculating on her while she was sleeping. I would have thought that was more than enough for Tommy Boy to keep his distance.

13. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

From what I know, Brown is denying he ever sent those emails.

14. mute

mute Well-Known Member

Disclaimer: I'm no lawyer,obviously.

It's going to be tough for her to prove Brown wrote those messages/DMs. It's doable because technology today allows that. You can prove a message was sent from a persons device for example. But I'm guessing the case won't extend so far for the possibility for that to happen.

15. Broadway Joey

Broadway Joey New Member

Headset Fowl play?

https://images.app.goo.gl/qvLZnXMrz65EYiWS8

16. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Yeah Broadway Joey. You are smart but not that smart eh? Another Pats troll posing as a Jets fan. Bye bye. Find another Jets forum to troll.

17. mute

mute Well-Known Member

Not sure if it's already posted here, but this has been going on since April. She originally wanted 10 million. Brown wasn't go near that much so it was dropped to 2 million. No settlement happened so she went public with it.

18. Falco21

It's an interesting scenario.

Makes you wonder why he was in settlement talks if this all did not happen, as he claims.

I guess he could make the argument that he did not want this to ruin his reputation. Still makes things more interesting, especially if she has text messages to show, as reports have laid out.

The accuser is scheduled to speak with the NFL today. We might get some updates this afternoon or tomorrow

19. Falco21

20. TonyFtLaud

TonyFtLaud Well-Known Member

Said he came on her back and that they slept together. Not that he came on her back while she was sleeping.