Antonio Brown Accused of Rape

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Falco21, Sep 10, 2019.

1. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

If someone made me feel ashamed I wouldn't go ask them for a 1.6 million dollar loan and then continue to be friends with them and then make a public spectacle suing them for 75k afterwards

2. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

how the hell do you know? have you ever been raped

3. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

Shame or not, I don’t see how he survives this from the NFL after admitting he bused it all over her back while she was asleep, which would go against every law or social attitude of consent. Even Jerome Bettis never bused all over anyone’s back without consent. Stay in your lane, AB.

4. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

So I guess he's not apart of the no fap movement

Biggs, BacktoQueens and stinkyB like this.
  5. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

Yikes, that email screenshot is not good for him.

He literally admits to jerking off on her and laughing about it with others.

He should be suspended indefinitely for writing like a fuckin moron. But that's just my opinion

6. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

rohirrim665, ramjet, Biggs and 2 others like this.
  7. GasedAndConfused

have u? listen everyone is different but that doesn't change the fact there is a wrong and right way to go about things. The police exist for a reason, innocent until proven guilty, etc etc. People on forums just love to jump on people for no reason because you want to be a drama llama. go back and read the mccoy thread form last year which i pointed out in this one

8. GasedAndConfused

the NFL isn't the legal system though. Maybe the NFL suspends him for "code of conduct" which may be legit and understandable but there is a huge difference in breaking the NFL code of conduct compared to committing a felony sexual assault crime. And anytime someone comes out and tries to "cry wolf" it diminishes people who have actually been raped. Stuff like this shouldn't be made public until someone is convicted of being guilty in a court of law.

9. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

Yes, my position was clearly about the NFL, not any criminal proceedings.

GasedAndConfused likes this.
  10. GasedAndConfused

I mean in that case where the NFL suspended zeke 6 games for lifting up a girls shirt who didn't seem to mind it and didn't complain about it, I'd imagine they would hand AB a suspension over this. the problem with the NFL is everything is arbitrary with no standard or rhyme or reason when it comes to the COC so it could be 1 game or could be a year. who knows lol.

11. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

Well maybe this is why he really wanted to go to the P*TS....... 4 games ;)

JetBlue likes this.
  12. mute

mute Well-Known Member

stinkyB and Biggs like this.
  13. BacktoQueens

BacktoQueens Well-Known Member

That is not a passable English...

14. ConcordeChops

ConcordeChops 2018 International Poster Award Winner

Hopefully he gets 10 years for the rape charge and the chair for poor English comprehension.

Biggs and BacktoQueens like this.
  15. WarriorRB28

WarriorRB28 Well-Known Member

LOL is that chick a Jets fan?

I gotta laugh when I think of the possibility of her waiting for him to officially become a Patriot before dropping da bomb on him.

16. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

NFL will probably suspend him for 2 games and pray that people forget about it.

17. Countsnake

Countsnake Member

I see someone removed the post about Jets fans wanting AB if he was released. If memory serves 75% of Jets fans wanted to sign him. Now the he is New England you guys have changed your tune.
    Anyways... the alleged sexual assaults took place when he was playing for the Steelers. And I do believe this is a civil case not a criminal case. So it’s hard for me to believe that this is nothing more then a money grab. But if it makes Jets fans sleep better at night spinning this into something the Pats did wrong have at it. Just can’t wait for him to have 10 catches for 175 yards and 3 TD’s against the Jets helpless defense. You all will be hating big that day.

18. Man oh man..all that winning & all that chest thumping.Yet here you are..again..rubbing our faces in it.

There comes a point where being a fan of a team that always wins over a long stretch time makes them less of a fan;specifically those it who use it to spread negativity & boost their own ego. Youre a feeble little front runner w terrible self worth looking to pass your pitiful insecurities on a bunch of strangers who happen to like a less successful team than yours.you wear a tshirt & pat yourself on the back like you somehow accomplished something.Feel sorry for you.Go find some new excuses for spygate & get lost

19. Countsnake

Countsnake Member

Just pointing out what hypocrites Jets fans are. Funny that you have no response about Jets fans wanting AB. But that’s what you fans do. pats cheats blah,blah,blah. Bring up Jets cheating and your response “ but what you did is worse then what we did” blah,blah,blah. You guys win be humble blah,blah,blah.. let me fill you in my misguided buddy. Pats fans come here not to troll.. but to see what ridiculous rant Jets fans are doing to justify New England’s successes. Yes you are jealous,I would be too. But you just can’t rap your simple little brain around how it’s is possible that any team can continue a 20 year run like New England has. You guys need to come up with new material.
    And one more thing. Earlier post talking about the Pats messing with the headsets.. you dumb dumbs do know that the headsets are controlled by the NFL not the home team. But I known you guys must have know that because you are so informed and so intelligent.
    I will leave you with this. Why does every NFL coach cover his mouth when they are calling in the plays?.. wait I know your answer. Because the Pats cheat.. blah,blah,blah.

20. Its all about stroking your ego.Your smalll.Sad.

Guess what?No matter how many times you win.We’re still gonna be here.No matter how many ridiculous excuses you & your parasite buddies conjure up disguised as fans of other teams we’re still gonna call your team out for what they are..bottom feeding cheaters.No matter how hard you try to bring us down to your level..you cant.Im a jet fan for life.As is everyone else on this board. For Better or worse.We arent going anywhere.No matter how hard you try to break us.we’re still here

You? Your a fucking pot hole on a morning commute. The second this abomination of a dynasty ends youll be nowhere to be found. You pitiful joke of a football fan.

Oh & that “earlier post”..

A. The very reason that the headsets are regulated by the NFL is bc of SPYGATE! Your god damn team!

B.Theres sure as hell been plenty of accusations of headset fowl play involving the pats since 2007. One directly after deflatgate was pretty well detailed. Did the nfl switch the steelers headset to the patriots radio network? Wait..you might not wanna answer that one.With all the shit your team has gotten away with w questionable officiating and pathetic RTP calls to protect Brady.Maybe your whipping boy Goodell who saved your coach’s ass in 07 by destroying evidence before it leaked just might have his tongue jammed down crooked krafts throat during his daily rub n tug.

“Dumbie dumbie”

#80 KurtTheJetsFan, Sep 12, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2019
    dawinner127 likes this.