Another mass shooting - Orlando Florida night club

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by mute, Jun 12, 2016.

1. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Lol. I guess. Really I want to cry out loud. col?

A. The guy wasn't an immigrant.

2. You are balls on accurate that the domestic Muslim community needs to be more proactive about denouncing this. Won't change a thing or limit the body count in any appreciable way, because this guy was Islamic the same way some people root for particular sports teams, but the optics are what they are and they need to change. No argument from me. Doesn't prompt me into an incoherent rage about it though.

C. Where do you do your research? What examples can you point to that establish that the "administration . . . is more concerned with how [you] view the shooter or others who commit the acts than being concerned with the attacks"? What does that even mean?

D. Your grandparents sound like swell folks, not unlike millions of Americans who've emigrated to the US from all over the world, including hundreds of thousands of Muslims and others from the middle east.

2. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

all I see now are droves of people in streets of this country out waving all but the American flag. Immigration was different 50-100 years ago as you had better come here with respect or you're not coming here. You can deny it all you want but more and more people are coming here with hatred for what we are , and they are being propped up by the militant left in this country .

The guy did t ha e to be an immigrant, his pledged ideology was foreign

3. Dierking

propped up by the militant left? Link?

4. typeOnegative13NY

you need a link for that?

5. typeOnegative13NY

as for "c".... The majority of what the president has focused on is the perception of Islam and the ridiculous gun blame. Any president concerned about this country and the safety of its citizens would be halting refugee traffic from that area until deemed safe. The left had no problem when carter did it .

I thought we were in a time of forcing peoples right to identify ? If Omar had said he identified as a woman to gain access to a bathroom we would have been scolded into accepting it. But now he's been stripped post mortem of his wish to identify as Isis. Even though it's on tape.

I'm also not sure what was incoherent about what I said. I wanted to know how it would work out in that region if your lifestyle was set up over there and you attempted to carry on with your daily routine.

I also believe that strong denouncing in the Muslim community would make a huge difference if it's sincere. Take away the ability for harboring and it makes a huge difference

#805 typeOnegative13NY, Jun 20, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2016
  6. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

Did we miss how the doj scrubbed the killers 911 call before releasing the full version? This administration is so keen on saying why does it matter what we call it? Well if it doesn't matter then why not call it what it is?

typeOnegative13NY likes this.
  7. Dierking

Yes.

I think you're talking out of your ass. I could be wrong. I'll admit it if I am. I'm only half Irish, as small as my dick is, its not so small that I can't admit when I'm wrong.

8. NotSatoshiNakamoto

That whole thing was odd. I understand they don't want to do the work of Isis by spreading the propaganda but what they did release was barely redacted and pretty easy to fill in the blanks for anyone following the story. Then not even 24 hours later they released the unredacted version.

Why the sudden change of heart?

9. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

He could have pledged his allegiance to the Miami Dolphins and it would not have made a scintilla of difference in his actions. The Dolphins, on the other hand, would not have claimed him as theirs...probably.

10. typeOnegative13NY

so you're telling us that Isis would not accept those doing their will without carrying their official membership card? I mean , I am really sorry for those that were desperately hoping this was a white Christian shooter when the news broke. But can we stop being ridiculous now. At what ever level of influence it had; the reach of Islamic terrorism was involved here.

Kerley Shuffle likes this.
  11. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Accept? Accept what? Did they rejoice that some dumb schmuck in Florida did this horror and brought them along for the ride? No doubt, but that still is no reason to believe his words are the real reason he did it.

Remember, it becomes more clear every day that he was a self-loathing, sexually confused monster who wanted to die and, in his warped mind, believed that killing fifty of himself was better than killing one. The irony that may have escaped everyone is that if he had gone to an LBGT group for help he may have saved his own sorry life and that of all the others.

12. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

Is it the guns or the crazy muslims who use them? I see news stories all the time where guns in a gun shop start randomly firing on unsuspecting shoppers.
    [​IMG]

13. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Except the dolphins aren't a terrorist organization with a stated goal of a worldwide caliphate. They also are not actively recruiting and encouraging people to commit exactly this type of attack in our country.

Thanks for playing.

14. Dierking

So militant leftists backed by the mainstream media, taking a quick break from rooting for Obama to continue his crusade to erode the foundation of our nation, were secretly hoping to learn this nut was a white Christian so they wouldn't have to admit mean things about Muslims.

Back on planet earth, someone was talking about extremist views and their influence on people.

Seriously, bro, you really ruin your credibility when you make baseless comments like this, which is a shame because you do have some valid points. Particularly that the domestic Islamic community needs to prove that at least they've gotten out of the dark ages and condemn this loudly and publicly.

Ralebird likes this.
  15. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Beginning with Columbus in 1492 and continuing for nearly 350 years, Spain conquered and settled most of South America, the Caribbean, and the American Southwest. Yeah, they kept themselves busy.

After an initial wave of conquistadors—aided by military advantages and infectious diseases that decimated the native populations— defeated the pre-Columbian civilizations of the Aztecs, Mayans, and Incas, Spain organized a huge imperial system to exploit the land, labor, and mineral wealth of the New World. The Spanish empire became the largest European empire since ancient Rome, and Spain used the wealth of the Americas to finance nearly endless warfare in Europe, protecting the Americas with a vast navy and powerful army and bringing Catholicism to the New World.

Here's the rest of it:
    http://www.shmoop.com/spanish-colonization/

Since they were good Christians doing God's work almost wiping out entire native populations while enslaving/converting the survivors and stealing their natural resources and wealth was a good thing. I'm sure those Conquistadors only used Bibles and not swords.
    Christians good.. Muslims bad.. Check

16. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

You really had to go back to the conquistadors? Lmfao

RexontheBeach and BeastBeach like this.
  17. Cman68

I could go back to the Inquisition if you'd like. Just pointing out to TN that Christianity also used terror and fear to get converts. No religion has clean hands. None of them. BTW, what's that symbol on those white robes again?

18. NotSatoshiNakamoto

schmoop.com's recollection of the 1400's - 1700's is very relevant to the conversation. Thanks for that.

talk about grasping for straws. sheesh

RexontheBeach likes this.
  19. Cman68

Once again, TN posted something and I responded to it with an historical reference. His post stated that Islam got converts by force and I simply reminded him that Christianity also did the same in the americas. Sometimes Islamophobic Christians need to be reminded of their own dirty history too. Now if they refuse to acknowledge their own history, we can just go back to the more simplistic model:

Christians good... Muslims bad... Check

NO religion has clean hands when it comes to conversion. Its more a matter of whose hands are less dirty. If you want to argue that, fine. Just don't come with this bullshit that Christianity is all good and Islam is all bad. I'm never gonna buy into that.

Ralebird likes this.
  20. typeOnegative13NY

100% yes. Maybe you need to pay more attention to the rhetoric of the social justice movement