Another great win for these young Jets. Make that 3 consecutive!!!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by DefenseWinsChampionships, Oct 8, 2017.

1. #28Martin

#28Martin Well-Known Member

And the nonsense in this thread is a major example of why a large portion of the Jet fan base is the worst in sports. Anyone who is jealous of the Giants because in a year they were predicted to make the playoffs and spent through the nose for it, they're 0-5 is just ridiculous. And their is no way the Giants go 1-15, which is what Cleveland and San Francisco might both do. Oh I mean jealous of the Giants. Such nonsense.

hornblower likes this.
  2. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

They have no receivers left. All they have to do is shut Eli down and play Geno and they'll be just as bad as the Browns and 49ers.

3. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

There are better teams than the Jets and even with loss of OB Jr the Giants are better on paper

This years team is muddling through what looked to be a total loser Season

Reason?? From what I read the players are out to prove Media and Fanbase wrong about them plus new Coaches Morton and Green working some miracles

McGown is still a McGown and not the answer ...so while I am happy with a sloppy win and over a team more inept
    I certainly won't be crying if we start a losing streak starting with NE. Losing means a high draft pick and poss FQB

BTW BIG THANKS TO TGG for 2000 LIKES

As a kid I swam competively and played Soccer lol but I have to say I ve learned a lot bout football posting here and more from those that DISAGREED with me

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  4. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Knock yourself out. Self Delusion is the right of every fan. This franchise depends on fans who dream the impossible dream. Its how they survived serving up a mediocre product decade after decade.

ColoradoContrails, Jets69 and joe like this.
  5. Cman68

And then go draft or trade for yet another FQB while we sign McCown to a long term deal.

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  6. Unhappyjetsfan

Unhappyjetsfan Well-Known Member

Ding. Ding. Ding.

You've got a team with no offensive line and no receivers. Without Geno they are looking at 2 or 3 more wins. You play Geno instead of Eli and this team is looking at the #1 pick overall.

Jets69 likes this.
  7. Unhappyjetsfan

Oh, they are going to draft one. This is the deepest QB draft in maybe 30 years ... and they are going to get their pick of whichever one they want. Even if they don't finish with the overall #1, they will trade into that spot and draft the guy they want. That's what well run organizations that care about nothing but winning a Super Bowl do. They acquire a Pro Bowl QB at all costs.

8. twown

twown Well-Known Member

They asked Tomlin after the game and he also blamed it on crickets.

9. Cman68

What? You think we need a Pro Bowl caliber QB to win? Cmon man, didn't you get the memo?? You only need defense and a mediocre QB! The rest of the league is on drugs.

10. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

I appreciate and like that the young players are playing hard, and that some of our young players are playing well and giving uy hope for the future. I basically like the job that Morton is doing. Coming back winning on the road is satisfying.

It's hard to enjoy a win, however, when you know it comes at a price. That price is more than likely going to be a FQB prospect, the top pass rusher, or the best LT in next year's draft, and that it means that Bowles will probably be back as HC and McCown will keep starting this year and could be back next year, and the Jets will have no clue about Petty or Hack and won't know whether they really need to draft a QB or not, and won't have answers about some of their young WRs like Stewart and Hansen.

ColoradoContrails likes this.
  11. twown

twown Well-Known Member

Neddy!!!

12. Rivers23

Rivers23 Active Member

Didn't you hear the news, the team has a perfect plan: we'll totally ignore young QBs we have, we'll play a 38 year old and get just enough wins so we can't get the best QBs in the draft. And even if we get a decent QB, we'll just sit him if he has a mediocre preseason and just start the veteran again and put in the young QB in week 10 when we're 2-8.

NCJetsfan and ColoradoContrails like this.
  13. #28Martin

#28Martin Well-Known Member

They aren't playing Geno. No chance.

14. pdxdrew

pdxdrew Well-Known Member

I am NEVER going to put shade on win. Even if it's against a the worst franchise in NFL history. I just don't understand how you guys can be either. Darnold has looked like dog ___. Allen is terrrrrr-ible. Rosen would probably go first now but we had like a 4 per cent chance of the first pick BEFORE the win. Enjoy this season for what is is.

15. Unhappyjetsfan

It's simple. All I care about is winning a Super Bowl as quickly as reasonably possible. Beating Cleveland today makes the likelihood of winning a Super Bowl in a reasonably quick period of time less likely, not more likely.

NCJetsfan likes this.
  16. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

Poor you. Boo fucking hoo.

17. grkmanga31

grkmanga31 Well-Known Member

I am shocked with how poor Hugh Jackson was today. He didn't trust his kicker from 30 yards out that could have tied them up...may be a diff game after that.

TonyFtLaud likes this.
  18. Section 336

Section 336 Well-Known Member

Unless Eli gets "injured" ;)

19. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

AH Jets fans still fighting over when we should win or lose games. All is right in the world. Good work, boys.

ajax likes this.
  20. joe

joe Well-Known Member

I don't see Jet fans crying about missing Nick Folk. . I see Jet fans calling for a franchise QB.

As for today, don't confuse a Cleveland Steamer with bagging Kate Upton.