And another nice guy--Kareem Hunt

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Rollo Tomassi, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Nate varney

Nate varney Member

Nope!!!!

That video is pretty weak...some shoving and a semi kick that was basically like “get out of here” and not like “I’m gonna F you up”

Nfl and teams have over corrected now and that’s why he was released..rewind to pre Ray Rice days and this is barely a footnote

Btw....sign him!!!

JetBlue likes this.
  2. TonyFtLaud

TonyFtLaud Well-Known Member

No
    He had an assault charge in June for punching a guy in the face. Guy declined to press charges. Non story..

JetBlue likes this.
  3. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Trying to think of what teams make the most sense for him. I don't think the Patriots will sign him. Not based on some moral high ground or anything but because they have Sony Michel. I doubt BB will want to pick up the tab for Hunt.

If I had to bet I would say these are the most likely:

San Francisco 49ers
    New York Jets
    Houston Texans
    Philadelphia Eagles

Let's see how it plays out.

4. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

Laveon Bell just lost a little more money.

TonyFtLaud and FJF like this.
  5. Nate varney

Nate varney Member

Raiders-Gruden will want this guy badly

Seahawks-history with sketchy players already and they need play makers

Don’t think 49ers would be in the mix..they have Breida for now in a lost season and McKinnon will be back next year

6. Patriot

Patriot Well-Known Member

I saw the video and it is clear the women does not attempt to leave and helps escalate the situation. I believe she actually hits one of Kareem's African American male friend trying to restrain the situation. From what I can see there is a white male, a white female, and an African American male trying to break up the skirmish. If not for these three people, I think the brutality of Hunt would have been worse.

I believe both Hunt and the women both should have been arrested for assault.

I have a question for all of you who have had a chance to watch the video. If that woman was a man, would that change your feelings now?

Personally, I feel it should not matter whether it is a man or woman, nobody deserved to be hit unless it involves self-defense. I don't see self-defense here as an excuse for Hunt or the young woman, so both are guilty of assault. So an assault on a man or women should be treated equally in the eyes of the law and I hope many of you can see this, or this country is really going downhill!

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  7. Patriot

It is amazing how you interpret things.

Kicking someone while wearing a shoe in some jurisdictions, like Massachusetts can be considered assault and battery with a dangerous weapon. I believe the legal term is "shod foot".

In the meantime, Dierking you will have no problem getting out of jury duty!

8. Patriot

From what I understand he did return the phone to her. I believe the female in question also claimed she couldn't contact the police because her phone was removed.

Looking at the statements made by both parties after the incident to the police and the actual video, both sides made false statements, no surprise here.

This is another classic example of nothing good happens at 3:00 AM

9. Patriot

Big surprise, the Chiefs release Hunt and claimed he lied. Looks like CYA time!

10. Patriot

Great, this just helped the Patriots! The football Gods are blessing the Patriots again!

I know many of you here will be happy to know this.

11. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

TMZ is so trashy, but they always get the scoop. Not sure how they do it, but they do it.

12. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

I don't think anyone is giving this guy a 2nd shot.

13. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

It wouldn't surprise me at all if he winds up in a Cheats uniform. The problem with things like this is they often don't stay contained to an isolated incident. I'm not saying he's a serial abuser. What I am saying is that I don't trust that his maturity level will prevent him from partying in hotels, getting loaded, and losing his temper again. If you don't stay away from candy, you're gonna get fat. Like Leonard Williams. j/k on that last part. ; )

dawinner127 likes this.
  14. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Not to take this off topic, but seriously? The guy has played a total of 12 games, completed less than 300 passes and he is a first ballot HOF'er? Can we at least wait until teams have a full year of film on him and see what he does when he doesn't have a full arsenal of explosive players at his disposal.

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  15. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

This is just Guy on Roids Goin Wild....doesn't mean he shouldn't be arrested, of course

Expect more of the same with any Pro Athlete going forward

Patriot likes this.
  16. Patriot

It is called investigative reporting, something the rest of the media can't do anymore since they are telling us who to vote for.

17. Patriot

Yes you are 100% correct on the Roids or otherwise a serious anger management issue for sure.

I would have hate to see what would have happened if there was nobody in that video to break up the fight. I think that female would have at least ended up in the hospital or been dead.

18. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

Did I seriously just read that TMZ is now considered "Investigative reporting"?!?!?!

WTF

#58 stinkyB, Dec 1, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2018
    BrowningNagle and HomeoftheJets like this.
  19. TonyFtLaud

TonyFtLaud Well-Known Member

Keep in mind we only see a part of what occoured in the hallway. There's no video of what led up to everything inside the room

20. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

My little brother beat me to grabbing Ware off the waiver wire by like 5 minutes.

These idiots just love to throw away their careers. The funny thing is that this will probably not hurt the Chiefs all that much because they have so many other weapons.

Times have really changed. In the past, stuff like this would happen all the time and nobody would even know, but today we have eyes on everything. You have to be smarter than that.