Ancient aliens.

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by abyzmul, May 11, 2013.

1. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

The collapse of the walls of Jerricho. All they had to do was march the Ark around the city while blowing horns.

Perfect subsonic weapon for a bunch of flabby little ant men that were wiping their asses with their hands.

2. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

Yep. And what better way to control your ant men than fly around on your shuttle craft with dog masks on scaring everyone for fun? My biggest fear is we're nothing more than some spoiled brat teenage alien's science project from a billion years ago and we're just buried in the closet of the universe.

3. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

Probably so. It's a bitch to build a new warp drive with the amount of Dilithium crystals available on Earth.

4. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

Dilithium crystals can be substituted with core chargers drawn from a nuclear reactor... everyone knows that...

5. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

You might not make it past the Alpha quadrant of the Milky way with a substitute core. We all know who controls the Alpha quadrant. Far to risky.

6. abyzmul

Come on, dubya. Why cultivate a civilization in experimental fashion and then just take off and forget about it?

That's not a moon! It's a SPACE STATION!! :)

7. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

They gave us Space Jesus and we nailed him to a cross.

8. abyzmul

What's your definition of Space Jesus?

9. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

The same one all the Catholic Church claims to be based on.

If anything Mary was abducted inseminated in space hence the "Immaculate" part. This was done to help humans advance socially. We failed when we nailed him to the cross so the aliens just fixed him, had him walk around for a few days then beamed him back and left.

This is a theory I came up with myself at 2:30 am. My dealer has been on a real hot streak lately.

But is it any crazier than the "official" version?

10. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

They hired that tranny from The Crying Game as emperor. That's pretty big.

11. eyedea

eyedea Active Member

You might be on to something.... the "offical" verison was written a few hundred years after the events... then translated.... Yup, sounds like it would be spot on.

12. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

I don't know much about that ancient aliens theory to know whether it's crazy talk or not..

But what I'll never understand is why people think it's so far fetched that these ancient cultures could've created the pyramids, stonehenge, the Easter Island heads, etc. It certainly was difficult, but obviously possible. I think people largely underestimate the abilities of human beings when they dismiss those as "impossible"

If we put the vast majority of our culture today together on ONE project, either by religious desire or slavery or both, we could create something incredible. They just created large stone structures, over decades. That's not really that unbelievable... just alot of humans using their cognitive abilities and man power.

13. eyedea

eyedea Active Member

I will play devil’s advocate.

The stones used to build the pyramids were so precisely cut and stacked (with no spacing) it’s almost hard to believe it was done by an ancient civilization. The moving of certain rocks and mineral used to build these massive structures also seems impossible.

The ancient Egyptians also have depictions of flying saucers and even depictions of them worshiping a god with an elongated headed.

14. eyedea

eyedea Active Member

This is great, google "Ancient aliens debunked" watch the video on youtube, the show was pissed off about it.

15. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

When I went to a convention at Disneyworld I thought ancient aliens. There is no possible way the paying clientele, the actually civilization of our time could come up with princess makeovers for young girls and get the civilized people of the times to actually pay for it.

16. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

It's not a space station, it's an alien convenience store.

17. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

I'm not an engineer, but I certainly think it's possible that their were smart Egyptians (with engineer abilities) to figure out ways to cut and stack those stones. Especially with multiple minds together. The moving probably just mass man power with direction from smart individuals.

As for the flying saucers and what not, people then and now have always had imagination.

I could forsee a time thousands and thousands of years from now where our ancestors discover evidence that we landed on the moon and think that it would be "impossible" for such primitive beings to actually accomplish that. If they were to discover an advertisement for Star Wars that survived the centuries, maybe they took would surmise that we had alien help.

18. eyedea

eyedea Active Member

19. eyedea

eyedea Active Member

Who built the pyramids, aliens or men?

The case for the Aliens:

The pyramids are so accurately aligned with the points of the compass that only aliens could have achieved this all those thousands of years ago. The angle of the slope of the sides is so precise only aliens could achieve this. The blocks are so heavy and the pyramid so tall only aliens could achieve this. In the period 2500 BC man did not have the tools or knowledge necessary to build the pyramids, so only aliens could have done it. How the aliens built the pyramids is not known, but they would have employed the use of advanced construction equipment.

The case for men:

Never underestimate the ingenuity of man. We are today so used to using machinery to carry out virtually all our major construction work that we sometimes forget that machinery, in terms of historical events, is a very new development, its only been around a couple of hundred years or so. Mankind managed very well without it for many thousands of years. We have long forgotten the techniques that were used in the building of the pyramids, but this doesn't mean that we are unable to work out how it was done.

In order to try and establish who built the pyramids we have to examine the evidence that we have. We have only the pyramids themselves, the excavation sites where the blocks were quarried from, and historical accounts.

20. abyzmul

Puma punkuu.

Check the weight of those stones.

And then check the weight of current construction capabilities to lift one solid stone of that length.

Unless we have regressed as a race, we had help.