AMC's The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Mr Electric, May 11, 2010.

1. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

My point is, why did she turn though, as opposed to just passing away?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

2. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

You die you turn, unless its head trauma

3. NYJalltheway

That's weird. I never really watched the show until last season, besides the first 2 seasons, so I clearly missed that somewhere. It doesn't make much sense to me. None of the people that died in that battle last episode turned. I'm supposed to expect with all the missed shots in the episode, all of them died because of head shots? Lol

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

4. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

They covered it a while back when they were at the CDC. at this point its implied that they go around and stab all the deceased in the head when they clean up after fights

5. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Negan was going to use her as a bargaining chip of sorts, like "I'll let her live but one of you has to die" type thing. He went over how he wanted to present her to Alexandria so she knew he would be right there opening the coffin. It is why she insisted on riding the 2 hours there in the coffin, to give herself time to turn.

Everyone has the virus in them so they die, they turn, but everyone takes a different amount of time to turn. If you see them after battles like this you will see them going around and making sure they stab the dead through the temple/eye.

I am regretting not selling my limited edition, #63 of 250 ASG Walking Dead guitar, signed by 21 of the cast members. I think it might have went for more a year or so back. Guess I'll be holding it for a few years now to get back to where the value was.

#2425 The Waterboy, Apr 4, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2017
    alleycat9 and NYJalltheway like this.
  6. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

you should probably go get on netflix and watch the seasons one after another. they were all good until the end of last season and this season.

7. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

This show is so dumb.

8. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

Everyone is infected.
    It's not immediate.
    The head stabbing has been explained.

9. alleycat9

10. John Lombardo

John Lombardo Active Member

I would agree with most of that.. Except for 1, 2, and 5.

1 - Too many people consider that episode to be one of the best in the entire series.

2 - Negan has barely been in it except for the last episode. He has been a bit player in the 2nd half of the season.

5 - Too depressing? Please, watch something else then. Sorry that you turned to TWD to make you feel better. I assume this is why the writer did not enjoy episode 1, as most of the complaints are that it made people feel uncomfortable.... That was the point.

alleycat9 likes this.
  11. alleycat9

im not a fan of negan but agree he was far less of a player in the second half of the season.

I think point 1 and 3 are what happens when something so good goes so mainstream. there are too many pansies out there that now need to be handled with kids gloves in order to keep the viewership where it was. and I am positive they changed things with the backlash of how bad the premier this year was. these fucking people ruin everything. these are the same people who have already stopped watching because they didn't like one thing or another about the show. they drop it like a bad habit.

jeez I feel like I am in the new stadium thread because that's what a lot of todays nfl fans are like.

12. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

Not much else to say here :)

13. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

I have the show on series record and it will automatically pick up any 3 minute promotional scrap with the title in it.

It recorded the season 7 wrap up piece from last week.

Guess who was front and center, preening like this was her best work ever?

Gale Ann Turd.

She is a talentless twat who likely had nothing to do with the early success of the show, but she's now taking credit for the entire thing.

Fuck that bitch.

14. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

Scott M.Limple

What's this guys role besides conceiving ways of prolonging and milking the show in any way for every penny possible?

[​IMG]

15. The Waterboy

Been a while but the show came back with a bang, looks like they are going to try and make up for a few recent slow seasons. Still had some useless moments like old man Rick waking up to Weird Al Yankovick in the background but overall I thought it was a good episode.

They had a 2+ hour show yesterday recapping all 7 previous seasons if you need a refresher.

16. NYJalltheway

All 7 seasons? I should watch that. I didn't really watch the first few seasons. I only got into it more recently. As for tonight's episode, wow was that boring.

17. The Waterboy

It was good, had cast commentary mixed in with it. Another show the other day which was a lot about making the show but had one part where just about every cast member was making fun of how Rick says Carl or I should say Coral.

18. NYJalltheway

I noticed my dvr kept recording it and I was confused. So I'm sure that's what that was.

19. The Waterboy

Well Sheeba is gone, knew it was coming but still plenty of other characters I would have rather gone before her.

Not much in the way of zombies so far this season, they are more a secondary plot now but I do like the action of this season so far. Be interesting when we will see the Saviors get the upper hand for a bit, you know that is coming.

20. JackBower

JackBower Well-Known Member

You can tell that if this show was a person, it would love the smell of its own farts.