Am I the only person left with faith in Ryan/Sanchez?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by SyracuseJet, Jan 5, 2013.

1. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Since you took the time out to respond twice, I will respond a second time.

There's no way that human beings built Puma Punku.

2. JetsNation06

JetsNation06 Well-Known Member

What point? You didn't make any point about football or Sanchez rather just a personal attack on me. That tells me all I need to know about how little your football knowledge is. You couldn't handle the fact that I call it like I see it regarding Sanchez and you had absolutely no comeback for it with any substance because you don't know j*ckshit about FOOTBALL. Stick to Futbol, Brazil :rofl:

3. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

This is so SOI

4. abyzmul

You were responding to someone talking about the Jets' history with Sanchez. He was talking about what led up to the terrible performance of Sanchez this year and last year. Your briliant input into the conversation was to blab about what happened this season.

Which makes your input negligible.

You want to add to the conversation? Understand the conversation. Because up to this point, you're just some dumb dipshit that wants to blab about how much he hates Sanchez.

5. abyzmul

I can't believe a 90 year old is out-slanging me.

6. JetsNation06

JetsNation06 Well-Known Member

Your reading comprehension skills are awful at best. You are dead wrong as you didn't even take the time to read what I was responding to. I clearly pointed out some of the reasons why Sanchez could potentially get hit a lot on borderline personal fouls, even though I don't think he does in relation to other QB's. This tells me that you didn't read my post fully and that you're just trolling.

"Up to this point?" What do you think I'm trying to earn my stripes? lol You're clueless and offer nothing of football substance.

7. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

The No. 6 tat on my wrinkled arm looks like a dangling testical.

8. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

Guys, stop the pissing match

9. Barcs

Barcs Banned

How the hell did ancient aliens get worked into the topic?

10. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Biggs is not an alien.

11. WillyBeaman

WillyBeaman New Member

No question. Great post.

I don't think most fans realize that those 2009 and 2010 teams were stacked wall to wall with talent if not superstars. Those were Super Bowl teams easy. Having a training wheels QB is absolutely what held them back.

Super Bowl QBs throw for 350 yards and 3 Tds against good teams on the road. You can't always win with defense and "ground and pound." Giants and Packers last 2 years are good examples. Sometimes you need the QB to carry the team on his back. Sanchez never ever did that even when the Jets were winning; he's just not capable. It's really that simple. Coaches know it, which is why they run draws on 3rd and long.

12. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

The Giants?! Their defense let up 0 points against ATL, their ST had two fumbe recoveries in SF while the offense put up 14 points, then the offense puts up 19 points against NE. Eli didn't do very much carrying.

13. Cappy

Cappy Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

14. WillyBeaman

WillyBeaman New Member

Check the stats. Eli lit up the Packers and Falcons like a Christmas tree. 9tds and 1 pick; not too bad for 4 game playoff run.

His games against Pack and Falcons would have been the best games of Sanchez's career.

Nice job ignoring putting up 37 on the road at Lambeau against a team that had won 24 of prior 25 games!

It's a basic point. I understand Giants hatred but c'mon, let's not be silly. That SF defense is not too shabby either; Eli took an absolute beating in that game. Sanchez would have left on a stretcher.

#154 WillyBeaman, Jan 7, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2013
  15. displacedfan

I couldn't remember that game off the top of my head and I was too lazy to google it.

And yes that was his best game, but you really want to stick he carried them through the playoffs when SF was held to 17 and NE to 17 points. The defense in the SB also scored 2 for what it's worth. He didn't carry them, he was a key part of it. And his defense pitched shutout first game.

54 points over 4 games, averaging to 12-13 ppg let up by the defense. Carried is a very strong word. He play well within his team and didn't make any crucial mistakes to lose their two closest games, the SF and NE game

16. WillyBeaman

WillyBeaman New Member

He played very well as did their defense. I see your point and agree. That SF defense is tough and overwhelmed the Giants o line; he showed a lot in making it through the game.

17. displacedfan

That is true, he stayed composed. That's the scary part though, when you look at it, rarely does a QB just walk through the playoffs. We like to remember they do and glorify them, but it hardly happens no matter how much we wish/want it to be true.

18. WillyBeaman

WillyBeaman New Member

No question. 4 games. Good opposition. Hostile environments.

19. legler82

legler82 Well-Known Member

I always find these kind of posts pointless. If we had blah blah, we would blah blah. Well we didn't and currently don't; we had and until further notice still have Mark Sanchez.

Sometimes I think fans think Super Bowl QBs grow on trees and the Jets refuse to pick this low bearing fruit that every other team is getting full on. I compare these comments to NBA fans who say about their respective teams that all they need is a 7 foot center who can post up, rebound and block shots then we'd be good. No sh!t! Most teams would settle for a 7 footer that can walk and chew gum at the same time.

20. akibud

akibud Active Member

you are right to a point. That point being when do you start looking for the next big thing? DO you accept that your current bride is a fat ugly pig, so you will live with it? OR, do you, at each opportunity, look for that perfect mail order bride that we all dream of? Because, if you keep telling yourself that your fat ugly pig of a wife will suffice, while all your friends keep Lucking into hot chicks who are keepers, you are only tormenting yourself. Your fat ugly pig of a wife needs to go!!