Alton Sterling

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Ubiquitous, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous Well-Known Member

#1 Ubiquitous, Jul 6, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2016
  2. JetsHuskers fan

JetsHuskers fan Well-Known Member

He was drawing a gun while resisting arrest.

Sorry. Play stupid games win stupid prizes. Oh and he was a sex offender (coulda made a good catholic preacher)and a domestic violence convict.

NYJFOREVER, TNJet and ChrebetCrunch like this.
  3. Ubiquitous

Let me guess, you think Trayvon Martin and Eric Garner were rightly killed as well.

4. JetsHuskers fan

I see you race baiting here :lol: your hook is too big

5. Ubiquitous

Sharp as a tack you are!

6. JetsHuskers fan

The cops (or pigs as I'm sure many on here call them) didn't intend to kill him. So they are good as long as they use the same guidelines that the DOJ and FBI used for Hillary.

NYJFOREVER and TNJet like this.
  7. Ubiquitous

Surely that is incompetent policing then. He was already detained, and the cop shot him in the back/chest. Everyone knows that's a kill shot.

8. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/17/joseph-houseman-open-carry_n_5501883.html

http://fox5sandiego.com/2015/06/22/man-gets-3-month-sentence-for-waving-gun-at-cops/

http://www.wmur.com/news/police-man-arrested-after-shooting-bb-gun-at-officers/28219706
    - Compare this to Tamar Rice [kid gunned down by the police; kid had a toy gun]

Excuse me while I sip some tea. I am sure Rice really actually had a mini nuke in arsenal ready to fire it.

9. JetsHuskers fan

He was in the process of being cuffed and he went for his gun. It's so easy for you liberal cop haters to sit back and judge the situation from your couch. I'd like to see how'd you react in a similar situation where you have a nearly 350 pound perp resisting arrest and they also tazed him I believe and it didn't work.

Bottom line is that if you resist arrest and reach for your concealed gun, it isn't gonna end well.

10. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Where are you reading he was reaching for his gun?

11. irishwhip03

irishwhip03 Well-Known Member

60 black people were also shot over the weekend in Chicago by people that werent cops.

Do you care about that cause I dont see a post about any of em.

Kerley Shuffle and TNJet like this.
  12. 101GangGreen101

White people murder each other at almost the same rate. Black on Black crime is a media myth as we all kill each other in about the same rate. This is an issue with police brutality and it's not all that fair between race.

You can easily find that information on FBI.gov; learn to educate yourself and stop watching Fox News all of the time.

13. JetsHuskers fan

He was resisting arrest.

14. irishwhip03

Do they? Is that possible because white people are 60 percent of the population and black people are 15 percent of it? Or does 1 person add up the same way to you?

"Black on black crime is a media myth" HAAHAHAHAH :rolleyes::mad::D:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::mad: WOW. If I ever needed a new tagline on this site, this nonsense might make it. But I dont feel like getting the cold sweat I just got reading that statement , ever time I log on.

Sorry that outlets like Fox News are the only ones to actually report those type of crimes.

I dont think any predominately white neighborhoods saw 60 people shot over a weekend of "country celebration".

Either your white guilt or black excuse making, is irritating

15. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

That looked alot like murder to me

abyzmul likes this.
  16. 101GangGreen101

Read the statistics on FBI.gov ... like I said it's a media myth, people are out there killing no matter the race. I guess they are "mentally ill" so they don't count right?

17. 101GangGreen101

18. irishwhip03

Does the media have certain agenda's? Absolutely. But its funny how you point to the right wing leaning network as the joke/bias network , when left leaning networks are just as bias in the difference direction.

I guess they are a-ok with you though because they support you're narrative.

I dont need to read stats. Stats dont tell the entire story. Just like sports stats dont tell the whole story unless you actually watch the game.

Its just weird how you cant atleast see the huge double standard that people like the OP dont even realize they are supporting with posts like this.

Black people only give a fuck about other black people dying when its at the hands of a cop or white person. Botttttttttom lineeeeeeeee.

19. 101GangGreen101

Fox uses propaganda to brainwash their viewers. No one talks about this more than Fox News. So yes, it's a certain agenda to make someone look bad, or in this case a Race. People are getting killed no matter the race, that's what I am trying to tell you here. Statistics show you that, if you don't want to read stats along with articles, then I don't know what to tell you.

There is no double standard, I acknowledge the fact that there are inner cities issues, but that is not just black people that's white people also. You can include Spanish people, doesn't matter.

In regards to your bold, that's complete bullshit, and I honestly feel bad for you since you feel this way and have that close minded attitude. I care about people dying people, no matter the race, creed or religion. You generalizing an entire race is petty and short-minded.

I won't judge you for it, I understand it's a selective reading issue on your part so continue on.

20. NotSatoshiNakamoto

You might want to take your own advice. It's not the same rate. While the overall totals are similar, the RATE is about 5x higher for black on black murder than white on white murder.

52.3 per million blacks killed by blacks
    10.1 per million whites killed by whites

Not even close.

abyzmul likes this.