Alright, I give. Tebow is already a giant pain in the ass. I think I hate him.

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by PolygamyWinsChampionships, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

Not so smart Holley,

You really know how to waste your time, don't you? I already responded to this point way back at post 203 on this thread. Maybe if you spent more time reading what is said here than in writing drivel, you would have had more time for, oh, whatever you do when you are not wasting time.

Of course that might be nothing, but that's your problem.

If you care to go back to the post I was originally responding to, this is what it said (see my post 121):

Originally Posted by Catt_County
    One could say that it's NOT just the players and fans who are confused, but certain powers that be in the Jets organization. In fact, said powers that be might be a whole lot MORE confused than anybody else. I mean, the Jets trade for Tebow really makes most people ask, "What were they thinking?".

The they were the "powers that be" in the Jet FO. Catt was confused what they were thinking. My simple explanation to HIS confusion is that it was Woody's thinking, not theirs, that was at issue.

That I went on to describe Woody's thinking is a different subject. I never said that what Woody was thinking was simple. You misread, or didn't read. But that it was WOODY's THINKING and not the POWERS THAT BE IN THE JET ORGANIZATION that Catt was talking about was, and remains, the simple explanation he was looking for.

You can run along now. But in the future you'd be well advised not to pick fights with people like me who can and will make you look foolish. Not that there's any great skill in that, I concede.

2. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

You missed the boat. There are 0 New York State Teams. Canada has the Bills and New Jeresy has a Giants/Jets because of location of stadium. However NYC and most of NY wants the Jets/Giants so they have the New York name. :)

3. Big Blocker

Most people who understand the reality know that the New York in the name refers to the New York City metro area, which is sometimes called the Tri-state area, meaning there are three states within it. One is Connecticut, but the others are New York State and New Jersey. That the Meadowlands are in New Jersey does not change the fact that it is also within the New York metro or Tri-state area.

In other words, it is a non-issue.

4. PolygamyWinsChampionships

PolygamyWinsChampionships Well-Known Member

As much as I appreciate your futile attempts to pretend that what you said makes things any different, it just doesn't palomino.

The booze has temporarily worn off. You're still a pumpkin.

Any "complicated" Woody thinking is just that. Complicated. As in, the opposite of simple. Jackass.

Keep talking about Ron Swanson or something. You do better when you're repeating fictitious characters' lines and you don't really have to drum up a whole sentence, of your own.

But yeah, everyone should definitely decide which of us sounds ridiculous for themselves. At least we know that you're in your own corner. One is better than none.

5. Catt_County

Catt_County Banned

The last time I looked, the Bills home stadium is Ralph Wilson Stadium, which is located in Orchard Park, NY, a suburb of Buffalo, NY. They play 7 of their 8 home games there. Try again.

I never said the New York name was wrong. In fact, I pointed out that they played in the NY metropolitan area. I said Bannon and Soh_vet claiming that the teams were located in NYS or NYC were wrong.

6. Big Blocker

Just as I thought - name calling and no substance.

I come here to talk about the Jets, not waste my time with morons such as yourself. As I said,the simple explanation is that it is not the football people but Woody who are/is behind the Tebow trade. You would rather waste time attacking posters here than make a contribution.

Have a nice day.

7. PolygamyWinsChampionships

I already wrote out a nice long post full of substance. You totally ignored that one, and chose to make about 7 posts purely reacting to/making "personal attacks" yourself.

Well shit, if you really feel that way, why don't you actually respond to my substantive post in any coherent manner?

It almost appears that you're trying to sidestep the issue at hand and divert attention from any "subtle and unforeseen" flaws in your argument. Hypothetically. Of course.

8. Big Blocker

Full of substance or no, it was based on a misreading of my post. What I am trying to "sidestep" is wasting my time.

If you can't see that it is a simple, straigtforward explanation that it is Woody and not the football people in the FO who were behind the Tebow trade, yes, it is a waste of my time talking to you.

9. PolygamyWinsChampionships

Again, it's you that is confused. You're not Woody's personal mind reader. You have no idea what % of the decision was purely football. You're full of shit because you say otherwise.

Not to mention you have no idea how to create a parsimonious argument, which was the main thrust of your original "point."

You don't even understand why any of this is problematic for your posts' credibility. It's pretty subtle...it'll come.

10. Big Blocker

I have far more cred than you.

If you were more inclined to engage in analyses than name calling, you would have understood you misread my posts. I never claimed to have read Woody's mind. Are you making such a claim for yourself?

Don't bother answering that. You add nothing here.

11. PolygamyWinsChampionships

Wait. So you didn't read Woody's mind?

Just keep digging yourself deeper. Deeper and deeper. It's actually pretty fun to watch you squirm while quickly falling farther and farther from any hope of escape, (not that you could've backpedaled your way out of this one to start with, but it's cute to watch you try all the same.)

As I said, this was a Big Blocker (Verb) #1 post of all time. The head is totally stuck, never getting it out of there without a vice now.

So you didn't read Woody's mind? So you have no idea whether he made the move because of football reasons, or "other", "complicated" reasons?

You're admitting that you're just full of shit on all counts? Good closing statement, really fits the tone of your case.

The whole point of your original post, and your feeble attempts at a defense since, is that you have read Woody's mind, and it was thinking about PSL's and $'s, and not football.

Guess you forgot that. Could've happened to anybody. Just happened to be Big Blocker. Guess that one isn't starting to sound too familiar just yet, huh? Face it...you're unique. Well, special. That's a nicer way to put it.

Forget about trying to win the argument. I just want you to figure out some way to prove you know your left from your right. Do you navigate the Earth with post it notes like the guy in Memento? Seriously.

Btw, haven't noticed your daunting "cred" around here. Mostly you just contribute the dull and ineffectual SOJF perspective, but with the added twist of constant backwards-ass logic. If I wanted help fixing a transmission, I'd ask you, Big Blocker. I'd probably have to drop it in reverse to go forwards when you were through. But hey, we can work with that.

Anyway, since we're actually talking about complex business decision analysis in a multi-billion dollar corporate environment, I'd love to see who is giving you this "cred" to accurately analyze something more complicated than tic-tac-toe.

I'll wait.

12. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

He's just going to end up putting you on ignore. That's his specialty.

13. PolygamyWinsChampionships

I'll wear that shit like a badge of honor man. I'm already on Bradw4y's ignore. It's definitely a pride thing.

14. PolygamyWinsChampionships

I know that I'm the mean and rotten kid with the long stick and short and helpless; chubby victim right now. Still, I just can't help myself.

The second that I first read the infamous GOAT fuck-up post, I knew that this exact discussion was going to unfold pretty much to the letter. I even warned you too. Look above:

I knew your natural reaction would be to take your hard line personal attacks along with desperately trying to defend/alter your original implications as best you could. Also suspected you would be as brief and vague on real discussion as possible to temporarily reduce the amount of ammo you would hand me.

Of course you took the bait hook, line and sinker and steered your way right into the hopeless situation that surely had to follow from that paragraph of "occam's razor.....muahhhhaaa big concept for big man" swill that you picked up out of the neighborhood dumpster before putting your unrivaled "personal touches" on it. Like the cold-hearted bastard I am, I just let the conversation progress naturally, step by step, until you invariably decided to say something awesome like "never said I read his mind."

I know this is all spinning around in your head real weird right now, and the only color you see is red, but it makes sense trust me. You went out of your way to pwn yourself as much as you possibly could with each successive keystroke. Truly impressive stuff, old chap.

Definitely saving this one for the scrapbook.

15. Big Blocker

Heh. I own Holley.

16. PolygamyWinsChampionships

Good to see you haven't lost your sense of humor after all of this.

Either that or you just Big Blocker'd again and you think your own name is Holley.

Or your name actually is Holley. I'll bet you do dirty dirty things to yourself, Holley.

17. Coach K

Coach K New Member

Tim tebow puts out orphanage fires with the tears of satan after beating him in arm wrestling.

18. Fightin'JetTitan

Fightin'JetTitan Active Member

Ummmmm, uhhhhhhh...... guys.....what does team location(s), etc. have to do w. this Te-blow(me) abomination?
    Why all the hostility?......can't we all just, uhhhhhhhhh... "get along"......!!?
    :)

19. instaGATOR

instaGATOR Banned

What were they thinking in trading for Tebow?

Tim with only 16 NFL starts, was ranked 2 spots higher than 3rd year Mark was as a passer last season.
    And Mark is not even in the same world as a runner.

Tim kept the Jets out of the playoff last season, and he knocked Big Ben out of the playoffs.
    I just wonder if 9-7 Tim with 29 TD's to 15 Turnovers for a 4-14 team can ever become an NFL QB.... :eek:hmy:
    (I don't remember Jesus catching a single TD pass from Tim either) :)

Let the chips fall where they may come Sept. and football on the field.

(the fact that Tim is a decent human being off the field should only bother the scum-thugs of the world) :breakdance:

20. GB#15

GB#15 New Member

IMO, I think TEBOW is the Best QB on the team! Plus he doesn't date 15 year old girls! :)