Al Harris released (Signed by Fins)

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by JoeWillie130, Nov 8, 2010.

1. Zcore

Zcore New Member

Even if we do bring Him in, he won't pass the Phyical...nah Man I say pass

2. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

I'd like to trust Rex on this, but I have to wonder how much he's trusting Coleman at this point. I am not sure what you are basing your expectations on for Coleman to bounce back.

Sure, he's had some sparks of good play, but we have had plenty players like that in the past. Good for a play or 2 a game and also good for giving up clutch third downs. I'm sick of players like this. Yes, Lowery has speed issues, but he is the far superior player in terms of re-routing a receiver inside the hash marks and has much better plays on the ball. And he turns his fuckin head, too.

My only hope is that they are converting Lowery into a superior receiver and are biting the bullet with Coleman until Wilson gets there, because if Rex is truly keeping Coleman in the slot because he believes in his ability to turn Coleman into a 1-on-1 cover man on third downs, we don't stand a snowball's chance in hell in the playoffs.

3. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

Reportedly signed with the Dolphins. I can't figure out who this is a bigger waste of time for. Harris sucks and the Dolphins are going nowhere. It's like the Pistons signing T-Mac.

4. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

I guess the Greg Camarillo for Vikings Sapp corner didn't work out for the Dolphins.

5. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

No way, man, Parcells has a plan. Too be he's not there to execute it.