AFC/NFC Wild Card Race

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Jonathan_Vilma, Nov 11, 2019.

1. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

At least you were smart enough this time not to show up until after the Bills clinched. #BadLuckCharm

2. NYJFOREVER

NYJFOREVER Well-Known Member

I really hope Pittsburgh doesn't make the playoffs. Imagine watching Pittsburgh @KC or @NE in the first round, that makes me want to vomit.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  3. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Me too. The Steelers have virtually no shot of winning a game on the road. I'd rather see the Titans play their muck it up style because they have a dominant running game and a legitimate NFL quarterback.

TwoHeadedMonster and NYJetsO12 like this.
  4. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

I’ve hated the Steelers and their stupid fans since the 70s . Glad to hear Bell Adams and S Mclendon want to win this weekend .

Back to the Bills , I have no love for their fan base either but the fact remains there is possibility they could unseat NE IN AFC East are at 9-4 and a dangerous team in playoff race

Sad to say, they have leapfrogged the Jets with better Managers and Coaching

5. NYJ79

NYJ79 Well-Known Member

So, the NFC is a bit clearer now. Vikings are locked into the #6 seed (lost to SEA h2h, can't catch SF), so they'll get whichever team from the giant SF/SEA/GB/NO orgy ends up the #3. Whichever team loses the SF/SEA season finale will be the #5, and (IMHO) get to disembowel the NFC East champ.

All I want for new years is a NO/SF NFC championship game. I'm just not buying GB.

6. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

While I am rooting for GB, I feel the same about them. It doesn't feel like they're 12-3. They feel like a 10-5 team and #3-4 seed type team, and here they are #2 seed. They played great Monday night, besides the turnovers, which hopefully was more of a fluke thing.

7. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

Last week I think I saw a stat about how no two teams have had such a small margin of victory as Seattle + Green Bay currently have with as many wins as they do. Before last week and tonight, I think Seattle had a 21 point margin of victory and Green Bay was about 40ish. Yeah, they win close games but you can't consistently rely on that the entire season.

8. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

And now GB won on the road in a divisional game by 13 points against a playoff team.