Adam "Pacman" Jones retiring...

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by westiedog1, May 25, 2019.

1. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

Ok, What is your point exactly? You do realize it's easy to fake and stage pictures and video in the digital age,don't you?. They told him, look the part of a thug. That's why he was paid. Furthermore, govt can't be something you're suspicious of, unless media complies as well. When Disney owns all the media, it means don't rock the boat or you're out of a job. There is no such thing as investigative journalism anymore.

2. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

Making people believe mirages is obviously very easy in the digital age.
    There are no beans.
    There was no Kraft tug job.
    There was no deflated balls.
    There was no practice tapes.
    Etc.

Are you still praying for large pectoral muscles?

3. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

Because its' more than one person and I don't know them personally. Pretty simple inclusive statement. Be well, have a nice day. :)

4. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

"I believe virtually everything I read, and I think that is what makes me more of a selective human than someone who doesn't believe anything." David St. Hubbins.

5. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

Edit..Spinal.Tap..ok, never mind lol, your'e being funny. But what I said below, still holds true. I haven't seen the movie for a while.

That's pointless gibberish, that makes no sense.
    You either know something or you dont.
    To believe is a waste of time. You can believe the sky is green. It Will never make it true no matter how hard you "believe" it.
    I don't "not believe" things. I question most of them from a critical perspective.
    I'e
    Never seen this Quote. So I'll look it up and see what angle it's supposed to be. It's
    As ridiculous as Occams Razor.

#25 Hackenberg, May 30, 2019
    Last edited: May 30, 2019
  6. Dierking

You are an expert on pointless gibberish. This is not a belief. I have experienced it directly.

FJF likes this.
  7. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

Prove me wrong. Then and only then will your childish insults hold water.
    All you've experienced is choosing not to accept the truth. You "believe" lies, you can't for one moment prove true. Welcome to what is the matrix.

8. Dierking

Why do you think what you say you believe is the truth?

9. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

I saw this crazy Mormon prepper guy on Dr. Phil the other night. I couldn't sleep, and I hate Dr. Phil, so I thought it would zone me out. This woo-woo coo-coo for Cocoa Puffs idiot (also a flat-earther) believes not only in the Second Coming (as if there was even a first one) and that all the sinners will be damned. However, he will be saved in his bunker and then walk with God with all the other believers. He read about this on the internet, he did his research, he deeply believes it, and it is absolutely true. Not that his are true to HIM, they are factually true. He also doesn't believe anything credible or proven. At all. This is anti-vaxxer mindset territory that gets people killed. He's willfully retarded.

Unpopular opinion has shot a lot of brilliant people down, ruined them financially, ruined their reputation, and of course even had them executed throughout the course of history (it's happening right now). This ain't that. So yeah, that's why he thinks what he says he believes to be the truth. Only he's not Galileo. I also think he's full of shit and is punking everyone and yanking everyone's chain. Frighteningly enough there are millions of people that are like this to the core with their bogus bullshit "beliefs that are true" i.e. that Church that is making congregants drink bleach because it cures all diseases. This? It's an act.

Hackenberg likes this.
  10. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

I told you belief has nothing to do with it. You either know or you dont. if all these were real, he would have never stepped on a field years ago. He would have been gone. So one of two things is happening here..as with all the constant sensational stories...either they aren't happening.. or they are. Both take alot of channels of secrecy and corruption thst you think is so hard to contain. the league is making sure everyone can do what ever they want and not get in any trouble at all? It's a hell of a lot easier to fake stories then to constantly pick up pieces .. you asked, how can they have so many in on something? Well, how can guys keep getting off ,week after week after year after year? Money and power.. so either way, it's dishonest and you still buy into it and accept it. Let's say it's a combination of both. Made up stories to create debate and separation.. and real incidents that they get out of ,no matter what. Both take channels of corruption and secrecy. Its' obviously not as hard as you think it is. Money and power. Here's a million a year for 10 years. As long as you agree to have your name dragged through the mud. For some people that's a very easy yes. What do you think those psychological interviews are for before they get drafted? Who is willing..that's why careers are short and it' hard to get in. That' why they keep bringing in sons and relatives of other players. They were born,bred and groomed for it.

(I typed this while in a baseball cards shop.. sorry if it's a bit redundant )

11. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

Alot of conjecture and story telling with no proof you are right and I am wrong.
    Dr Phil is another tv show. They are actors. It's fake. It's ment to make you generalize and lump truth with fiction ,so you never look for yourself and learn the truth about anything. Disagreeing about the origin of a entertainment sports business does not mean someone is mentally ill. It means you disagree on a topic, nothing more.

You try to combine people who believe religion with people who disagree with media. Two entirely different topics. There are people who believe one thing but not the other, vice-versa.
    There are sports fans who believe and dont believe in god....it's a pointless ,useless comparison that doesn't prove anything right or wrong. I have to tell you for 100th time that there are no beliefs. Only something is or is not. I know it's staged and I've given examples how. You havent one single time, proven how I'm wrong. You are the one believing something. Saying it's impossible and how could they, ? And calling me crazy,Just means you don't understand how. It doesn't prove it's not happening.
    Showing pictures of a guys hair growing, over years, doesn't prove he did anything physically that you read about.

#31 Hackenberg, May 30, 2019
    Last edited: May 30, 2019
  12. Dierking

Proof

13. joe

joe Well-Known Member

No, the 'you people' phrase is a racist dog whistle and you are a racist dog. Fuck Pacman Jones and fuck you and the dog you rode in on. . .: )

14. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

you people = everyone in this thread who believes everything they read.
    i'm 6'1" . not many dogs I can ride that I know of. Hell, I havent been on a horse since I was a teen ager.

15. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

What cops? The ones who wrote the tickets and made the arrests. The ones that are employed by governmental agencies and whose work is a matter of public record. If you're claiming they don't exist how are those public records created? If you're claiming the NFL and its employees committed a conspiracy of fraud against these agencies and they were able to do it because they have unlimited money and spend it to create false scenarios someone must be in charge of distributing that cash to everyone who is on this giant charade but yet not a single person has come forward to expose the fraud? Who pays the cash? Who gets the cash? How is it transferred? How is it kept under wraps if this conspiracy of fictional marketing is so widespread?

Do you realize that even in groups like MS-13 and the old Cosa Nostra insiders have spilled the beans and fingered their co-conspirators at the risk of death yet the NFL is a giant machine of fiction and not a peep is heard?

You are out of touch with reality. Do you have conversations like these face to face with living breathing, cogent adult humans?

16. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

what cops wrote what tickets? you didnt see any such thing happen.

how are they created....? seriously? the same way any lie is created. its as easy as lying on a resume or dating site. only its backed by millions of dollars.
    lol there you go again, thinking that theres honesty in mega-big business and politics. Who needs to come forward? why do they need to? for who?
    Ive told you already. its the same as you not mouthing off at your job so you dont get fired. only now its a tenfold money and secrecy issue.
    lol at comparing gangs to billion dollar govt./media.
    i'm not the one out of touch with anything. crime is at the mercy of govt letting them survive. Govt is at mercy to no one.
    Reality? you spend your fall/winters rooting for a team that never wins and keep waiting to do it over and over. Thats not out of touch with reality? you willingly teach kids that Santa exists to manipulate them to be nice.. You actual persuade another human to believe something that doesnt exist. Thats how easy it is for tv to lie to you.
    you dont need to know exactly how something works to know its being done. You just need the common sense to know it cant keep working out so perfectly if it were naturally happening.
    week after week after week is a new Tyreek Hill story.. but you and your friends and your friends , friends arent getting into the same thing weekly.
    therefore it cant be happening that often in reality. It only happens in sensational tv land! Not understanding how it happens is not proof you know it cant happen.
    you think you know whats real and what isnt? watch this at some point

17. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Obvious P*ts troll is obvious

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  18. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

lolol
    i'm not defending them. I'm pointing out they are liars.

19. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

You say it's all fake and it's all about the money. Now you're even suggesting government is complicit in the machinations of the NFL. One last time - if so many people are being paid off to enable this to happen how come no one has ever come forward with the evidence of this happening? How are they so effectively silenced? Are there death squads?

And if you think for one second that I will watch even that same second of video you suggest, much less sixteen minutes of it, you are crazier than I thought you were.

20. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Aaron Hernandez = fall guy