Adam Gase Thread (Merged)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Longsuffering88, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

I'm hoping for Gase's playcalling to do a 180....:mad:

2. xfinfan86x

xfinfan86x New Member

I'm not a post game presser kinda guy... I tend to stick to the play I see on the field. Words are very unnecessary... Our play calling I haven't had a problem with. Its Flores first year as a coach. Its not like he had a coaching job before that I'm able to evaluate the quality of coach he is. One thing I like about him is he holds players accountable, isn't afraid to motivate or stand up for his players. When Allen Herns took that hit in the Dallas game.... you couldnt see Flores go at the refs for it on TV. I had a friend who went to the game and he told me how Flores was furious and berated the refs. He did it multiple times even a few plays after. Its night and day compared to Adam Gase. Gase wouldn't have to worry about that because your not throwing past the first down marker but once or twice a quarter anyways... let alone a deep ball once every game on a first and 10 on your own 5 lol

3. xfinfan86x

xfinfan86x New Member

Oh I got ya... lol... yea I'm sure everyone gets the meaning that the "playbook of doom" is intended to mean how horrible his offensive play calls are. Hence... playbook of doom. lol funny thing is... Gase probably envisions himself like a Indiana Jones type character ego... lol his next movie... Adam Gase and the Jets Crusade. lol

4. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

The results are worse. You arguably have had 2 better QB's than Gase every had going into the season and you suck. Gase actually beat NE at home last year.

5. xfinfan86x

xfinfan86x New Member

LOL!!! No he didnt!! We lost like 7-43 or something wtf... google man. We won in Miami on a fluke lateral play... the Miami Miracle. More to your point on Flores... Our defense has no pass rush. QB has all day to throw on us and our offense doesnt look to bad considering its Gase players. We almost have more offensive points than you guys so... lol Im nowhere near worried about Flores yet.

6. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

Your offense looks like absolute shit. It's 32 in the league in PF and 31st in yards. You're not on your 3rd string QB. Gase didn't have either Fitzpatrick or Rosen who are both miles better than Luke Falk.

Gase may well suck but if anything the Dolphins are proving that Gase wasn't the problem. You may well have a worse owner than the Jets have in Ross.

7. xfinfan86x

xfinfan86x New Member

Id like to be clear here and state that I didnt come to this forum to trash the Jets. I didnt come here to trash talk whatsoever. I came here cause my friend is a huge Jets fan. I feel for her and you guys so I came here saw the thread and wanted to chime in that all these Jets fans who dont believe in Gase are correct in my opinion. Thats all. But to a guy who recalls Gase beating NE at home in 2018 lol... (Dolphins 7 - Patriots 38) lol... if you think our offense is shitty and dont see the "playbook of doom" at work in your offense... than all I can say is hope for the best and whatever happens... is going to happen.

Noam likes this.
  8. ColoradoContrails

ColoradoContrails Well-Known Member

FWIW, I like the "Playbook of Doom". As to Gase, I hope you're wrong, but fear you're not. Thanks for giving us your POV.

Noam and xfinfan86x like this.
  9. JoeWalton

JoeWalton Well-Known Member

Your opinion and ten bucks will buy you an overpriced shitty tasting coffee at Starbucks.

10. xfinfan86x

xfinfan86x New Member

Is it my opinion or the monetary value that makes it overpriced?? Or is it because Starbucks wears Jets green?? lol :)

11. horsehead

horsehead Well-Known Member

Somewhere in Brooklyn...Rich Kotite is smiling..

12. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

If you watched that whole sequence where they burned a timeout going for a 55-yard FG down 14-0 and still think Adam Gase is a good coach, you need a sanity test.

13. Jedi mind tricks

Jedi mind tricks Well-Known Member

Yeah I've seen enough.

SOJAZ likes this.
  14. FrontOfficeFanatic

FrontOfficeFanatic Well-Known Member

If things stay this bad after Sam returns--there's no other choice but to fire Gase. We don't even look remotely close to an NFL team right now. We are the worst team in the NFL right now, by a very long shot!

15. CotcheryFan

CotcheryFan 2018 ROTY Poster Award Winner

I don't remember us looking this bad last year and we were very bad.

16. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

We’ve steadily been downgrading since 2009. Rex to Bowles to Gase which seemingly is rock bottom. I hope.

Ralebird likes this.
  17. Longsuffering88

Longsuffering88 Well-Known Member

Next week fans need to wear bags on their heads

BleedJetsGreen1981 and Royal Tee like this.
  18. Jetsfansince95

Jetsfansince95 Well-Known Member

as bad as our HC is our OL is worse

fggrimes, MoWilkBeast and Royal Tee like this.
  19. horsehead

horsehead Well-Known Member

Ray Lucas on post game just said... whoever said Adam Gase was an offensive genius needs to be punched in the face.

20. Longsuffering88

Longsuffering88 Well-Known Member

Epic just epic. He’s right too.

sackexchange and horsehead like this.