Adam Gase Thread (Merged)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Longsuffering88, Sep 16, 2019.

1. ColoradoContrails

ColoradoContrails Well-Known Member

Gase isn't just a terrible HC, he's a fucking coward! Down 37 points and he runs the clock out! Yeah, I know, the game was lost already, but you still don't actively quit. But that's Gase for you. A chickenshit! He needs to be fired right now so they can start fumigating the stench from him off the team.

Ralebird, horsehead, IDFjet and 4 others like this.
  2. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

They quit at halftime...

AGAIN

3. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

The damage has already been done, let him stick around. He increases our odds of getting the top pick, and he deserves to go 0-16 and then never coach another game in any capacity.

Jets79, NCJetsfan, IDFjet and 2 others like this.
  4. truthbtold

truthbtold Well-Known Member

Guys ... I understand that all of us longtime fans have been traumatized ... but there is no chance Gase is coming back next year. ZERO. I see some guys predicting that they'll keep him. As stupid as the ownership is, there's no way they could justify keeping him. Not to the fans. Not to the players. Not to the media. Not to anyone in the organization working their asses off to win. It would be organizational suicide.

Have no worries. The only two reasons he's still here is because he gives us the best chance to lose, and because nobody else would want to drive this wreck home.

NCJetsfan and Cman68 like this.
  5. JETS1116

JETS1116 Well-Known Member

If his defense is that the game was out of hand...then why even take the field, as the season was already out of hand so why play at all. Why do we watch? To see what players can develop and stick around next year, but bullshit runs up the middle, especially gore, is just even more of a waste of time.

SOJAZ and ColoradoContrails like this.
  6. ColoradoContrails

As you said, the damage is already done. He's fucked this team - especially Darnold - up to badly, no one can coach them to a victory this season. Fire his chickenshit ass and let's begin moving forward.

IDFjet likes this.
  7. ColoradoContrails

Actually the only slim hope I'm hanging onto is that they've already reached a deal with Cowher and he can't say anything until the season is over.

8. SOJAZ

SOJAZ Well-Known Member

he is the most unimaginative OC/HC that i have ever seen. Even when my kid played pee wee FB the offense was more imaginative. Its beyond the pale how these idiot owners allow this product to be played much less aired.

Look our team needs more talent but how can they continue to play for this coach when its the same week in and week out... I am surprised the team even plays at all...

9. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

I haven't really watched all too many games and thought wow the players have pretty much given up. Or the coaches.

But Gase officially waved the white flag today. And it looked like the players did too in the second half and gave up on the coach.

SOJAZ and ColoradoContrails like this.
  10. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

The only open question for the zero win season is this...what would BB enjoy more as far as sticking it to the Jets? Be the team that seals our 0-16 season or fucking us out of TL?

SOJAZ and MoWilkBeast like this.
  11. JerzyJet

JerzyJet Member

Walt Michaels, NFL Coach of the Year in 1978. We need another Walt Michaels.

SOJAZ likes this.
  12. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

1000%. As the Mandelorian would say “That s the way”

13. They got to me today guys. First time since maybe week 4. I just cant understand how ownership allows this to continue for 3 more weeks.i get the tank.But this is beyond just bad football.

14. Sack exchange

Sack exchange Well-Known Member

Watching Ballage score TDs makes me wonder if this team understands NFL talent. Arguably Ballage better than anything we have. It goes for other players we let go... see them making plays on other teams week to week. I think it is Gase recommendation to release players where he goes to JD with requests. Not sure. So being a bad leader of men and terrible play caller, add terrible talent appraiser. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#6234 Sack exchange, Dec 17, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2020