Adam Gase Thread (Merged)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Longsuffering88, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Sack exchange

Sack exchange Well-Known Member

Mark my word, there will be a time where enough is enough, but how much more pain they going to put us though? Unknown... I think the fan base has had enough is enough going back to last yr.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

barfolomew and K'OB like this.
  2. AJT73

AJT73 Well-Known Member

100% agree. This year of all years we need to be loud about this and show it. In years past we could not go to games. Express at the games our displeasure. This year we definitely won't be able to do that. We have to find some form to let ownership know this is the worse hire since Kotite and up their with Idzik.

This is the second year after week 1 I know the season is over. It's awful. Gase is so unprepared and far from a leader. He finds excuses for everything and it's never him. He's an awful leader. Wonder why Landry and Adams did what they did. They knew. This guys has set Sam and the franchise back many years. It's really sad. Hopefully Douglas and ownership notice this sooner than later but they won't.

REVISion, Noam and ColoradoContrails like this.
  3. Sack exchange

Remember the fly overs and billboard calling to fire idzik. Lol. Kotite finished 2 yrs and left us with 1-15 season. That is the worst season ever in jets history.

4. AJT73

AJT73 Well-Known Member

I do. I do. I wonder if something like that will happen again. Wouldn't shock me. As for Kotite. I lived through that. it was awful

5. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

Johnsons out, Johnsons out.

;)

Royal Tee and Doreblade like this.
  6. Sack exchange

Remember folks, Gase’s Faye in Chris Johnson hand, as he reports directly to him..

7. Sack exchange

I just saw funny story about Rex on untold stories... good watch, made me reminisce on fun times!

8. Noam

Noam Well-Known Member

Gase said yesterday after having looked at the film and and knowing what the defense did he would not have changed anything he did on offense. People make mistakes and will continue to make mistakes the biggest sin is not the mistake but the unwillingness to look at oneself and acknowledge those mistakes. Gase's fragile ego is his biggest enemy and ultimately what will end his career as a HC.

9. Sack exchange

It is discussion that Revis is having while playing pool. Quite funny.

barfolomew likes this.
  10. Sack exchange

Just saw c Johnson say Gase has “brilliant” offensive mind... delusional to say least, we ranked like last in offense last season, and just putrid on Sunday. Brilliant I must say!

barfolomew likes this.
  11. truthbtold

truthbtold Well-Known Member

Apparently, Christopher Johnson called Gase a "brilliant" offensive mind today. HTF does HE know???
    Is he breaking down film?? The only reason he thinks that, is because Peyton Manning told him to think that.
    This organization is a farce.

12. CotcheryFan

CotcheryFan 2018 ROTY Poster Award Winner

So brilliant, we're 32nd.

13. Sack exchange

Cmon Chris, jets fans are brilliant! We know you made bad HC choice.

barfolomew likes this.
  14. barfolomew

barfolomew Well-Known Member

This type of shit is why he needs to be fired.

15. FrontOfficeFanatic

FrontOfficeFanatic Well-Known Member

If someone here wants to quote this, feel free:

Mark these words

Unless this team is 4-12 or worse, Adam Gase will make it to his 3rd season as Jets head coach. CJ will use the gelling Oline and new personnel as the excuse for the brilliant Gase and we'll most likely have a very similar roster plus maybe a Jamar Chase and overpay Cameron Wake on a 1 year deal. You know....since the only free agents we will attract are Gase guys. Oh yeah--most likely you will hear the quote "highly unusual year" come out of CJ's mouth as another excuse to keep Gase around as well.

This is my nightmare, but I've been around this team long enough to read between the lines.

16. barfolomew

barfolomew Well-Known Member

Screenshotted it in case your words prove to be prophetic. There are many who claim to be prophets on this board, lets see who is the true profit

FrontOfficeFanatic likes this.
  17. Since1969

Since1969 Well-Known Member

As much as I hate to admit it, I think you're right. Chris Johnson is a silver-spoon kid probably surrounded by a bunch of yes men. When he hired Gase , he went overboard in his hyperbolic praise. “He is coaching to where football is going, in my view," the trust fund doofus said. Today, he's told us that Gase has "a brilliant offensive mind." How does a poor little rich kid walk back statements like that and admit he was 100% wrong?

Would it surprise anyone if the yes men at One Jets Drive are telling Johnson what he wants to hear by giving him a host of excuses as to why the Jets suck despite having on the sidelines a "brilliant offensive mind" who is "coaching where football is going"? Without anyone in the stands this year, there's no one to give Johnson a reality check with a crescendo of boos or by staying away in droves. This rich idiot probably thinks everything is going exactly according to plan and that the fan base is as happy as a pig in shit.

barfolomew likes this.
  18. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

Maybe they wrap him up in a bubble and tell him the Jets won just like old Kimmie telling his North Korean people that they have won the World Cup etc

FrontOfficeFanatic and Since1969 like this.
  19. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

That's the MAIN problem. This incessant need to be at the head of the table.
    This model does not work. It's only there to keep the spending at bay as they try a "business" mentality and it does not work.

barfolomew, Since1969 and K'OB like this.
  20. Jedi mind tricks

Jedi mind tricks Well-Known Member

This guy has all the screenshots!

barfolomew likes this.