Adam Gase Thread (Merged)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Longsuffering88, Sep 16, 2019.

1. CotcheryFan

CotcheryFan 2018 ROTY Poster Award Winner

I'd love to lure him away, but IDK if he's interested.

FrontOfficeFanatic likes this.
  2. TwoHeadedMonster

TwoHeadedMonster Well-Known Member

Good thing we drafted a generational Punter!

Also, Gase is the only HC the Jets have had since I started following (Joe Walton-era) that I wanted fired from day one. I was skeptical about Edwards, Groh, and Mangini, but I wasn't calling for their head before their first press conference...

HomeoftheJets and barfolomew like this.
  3. SOJAZ

SOJAZ Well-Known Member

I watch the shit show of a game yesterday and thankfully because my brothers here got me prepared, I didn't lose it. But I really have to wonder how this ****ing guy still employed? Well get ready for shit show this week.

barfolomew likes this.
  4. Doreblade

Doreblade Active Member

Every year I want my team to be at least competitive and look like a pro team. Surely it's not much to ask?

We looked even worse than last year but I didn't lose my shit while watching as I never ever believe the club/CS/player comments that come out during pre-season so our performance was no surprise.

Gase - you have a limited lifespan in games to prove to me you have it - if not then I join the Fire Gase camp. I've one foot in it already.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

KurtTheJetsFan, K'OB and barfolomew like this.
  5. Will never happen.Its his dream job,he likes the hours & is paid quite well.

Brian Kelly is still my choice IF its determined he can manage as well as flourish in an NFL locker room.Other than that,hes been successful everywhere hes been,great offensive mind & Knows talent

6. rammagen

rammagen Well-Known Member

I cant tell if you are being seruious. I hope you are not because in the face of of all the evidence (his stint in miami the offensive genious who can not get a offense into the top half of the league average even in the last 5 yrs ) if you are defending gase as a coach then maybe you are the one with the issues. Just saying

NCJetsfan, K'OB and FlaJet like this.
  7. DefenseWinsChampionships

Gase was GREAT in Denver as OC when he had P.Manning at QB. Proof that maybe Sam Darnold just flat out STINKS as a young over hyped big red machine because if he were any good @ QB Gase wouldn't look this bad (just ask #18 who loves the guy).

8. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

Jesus :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Centiment, CotcheryFan and Doreblade like this.
  9. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

Not even worth engaging with that guy or his other account JerryJeudy. Your time on this board will be way more Enjoyable if you ignore and just keep scrolling.

10. GREG

GREG Well-Known Member

Darnold was bad Sunday and maybe he isn't as good as we thought. Time will tell. But it is unfair to compare him to one of the all time greats. Manning also had a much better team around him then Sam does. Gase flat out sucks as a HC with or without Darnold. He needs to be kicked to the curb ASAP.

ColoradoContrails and rammagen like this.
  11. DefenseWinsChampionships

Ok fair enough but Manning was no longer in his prime and was on tail end of career by the time he balled out alongside Gase (Manning fkn loves the guy it's HIS FAULT he's here right now).

I've been the big fan of Darnold since USC. I've rooted for him as a Jet but enough is enough with excuses. No one gave Jamal a free pass despite all pro status wtf has pretty boy Sam done to get passes? Great players make other players look good or at least decent. Sam still looks like a happy feet ROOKIE 3 years later. If we go 0-16, 1-15, 3-13 etc Trevor better become our next great hope I fear Sam is ruined and may have never had the great QB arm to begin with. That QB class outside of Lamar is looking like the biggest overrated QB class of all time because Rosen and Mayfield and imo Allen just don't have IT and it's looking like neither does Sam. Sam isn't making his players look better he looks like crap himself 3 years later. He's reminding me of Sanchez with every drop back.

12. Sack exchange

Sack exchange Well-Known Member

Manning was already in the twilight of career, and basically called his own plays, he probably taught Gase at that point and not the other way around... I think Gase just held on to his coattail and got most of the accolades due to Manning’s success in Denver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ColoradoContrails and rammagen like this.
  13. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

The more I think about the incompetence of Sundays game the more I realize how wrong I was about giving Gase a chance. Greeny tore Gase a new asshole and rightfully so. He needs to go now while JD is our GM.
    I wonder if JD has the power to fire Gase and his worthless side kick or he has to defer once again to the most incompetent ownership ever for the Jets franchise. Chris created this massive cluster fuck, and absolutely set this organization back by not firing Mac and by hiring Gase in lieu of our GM. If JD is not empowered to fire Gase early season then we are fucked for as long as this ownership prevails.

14. DefenseWinsChampionships

Dude JD is worse Gase. Letting go of Adams was criminal

15. rammagen

rammagen Well-Known Member

This proves it you dont know football maybe the great gase was only good at bringing Manning coffee and cant do crap without a hall of fame qb changing his plays. But don't let facts stand in the way of your theory but just in case you can understand facts
    Since manning has retired gase has had 1 top half finish in the offense that was with chicago with a number 15 finish since then the offensive guru has finished in the bottom 5 of the league. Don't you think it is funny that a man known for being an offensive genius can't even do what he was hired for? He cant even make an average offense which if he was any good at his job he would do.

But according to you all you need is a hall of fame QB to be a good coach nice to know. You just showed the world either you are joking or not to be taken seriously in matters regarding anything related to football

NCJetsfan and K'OB like this.
  16. K'OB

That would make a lot of sense.

rammagen likes this.
  17. K'OB

You really are a showing yourself up in here today, it's good to see.

Carry on.

18. CotcheryFan

CotcheryFan 2018 ROTY Poster Award Winner

Entertaining isn't it?

dawinner127, KurtTheJetsFan and K'OB like this.
  19. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

ESPN power rankings dropped the Jets from 29th to dead last. The worst freaking team in football in their eyes. My first thought is we will look back on the Gase era with the same fondness we have for the Kotite era.

20. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

I find nothing entertaining about it. It drags down the quality of discussion. He's a troll and imo should be permabanned.