Accountability

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by NJJets, Nov 20, 2022.

1. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

The only thing he's developing is a repugnant attitude.
    Let him work out his mechanics & and his crummy field vision on the practice field.

I've seen enough development...

2. Trainer

Trainer Well-Known Member

Every single player on this roster has had to earn his way into the starting lineup and has been held accountable except one.

3. NJJets

NJJets Well-Known Member

This thread devolved into a Zach bashing thread, which wasn’t what I was going for. There’s a huge Zach bashing thread already. My point is this coaching staff basically emasculated Denzel Mims under the premise that he didn’t know every route on the route tree at every single WR position X/Y/Z. Elijah Moore got lazy on a clear out and he gets a little time off to think about it and doesn’t see a ball his way for 2 more games after. Zach clearly is not doing all he can do to improve. At some point the players are going to call out the double standard. I’m more concerned about the long term damage of players going on mutiny.

4. JETFUEL1580

JETFUEL1580 Well-Known Member

Zach sucks ok

5. mr nyjet

mr nyjet Well-Known Member

now you know why both mims and moore asked to be traded.....

papapump and Cman68 like this.
  6. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

I think they both had valid complaints too. Pissed off Mikey LeFluck and both wound up iced.

papapump and Jojo like this.
  7. James Hasty

James Hasty Well-Known Member

After this game you really can't have enough Zach bashing threads.

8. TurkJetFan

TurkJetFan Well-Known Member

watch the film and you'll see zach missing wide open receivers yet again. it happens weekly. every. single. week. He sucks. Accept it.

59 yards rushing because the defense can stack the line because they know zach wilson is blind and wont make a play. that's why.

papapump and Jojo like this.
  9. TurkJetFan

TurkJetFan Well-Known Member

haha right.

like that was not what any of us were going for. but unfortunately for us, Zach Wilson turned out to be an exceptionally bad player.

James Hasty likes this.
  10. RevisIsland18

RevisIsland18 Well-Known Member

If JD/Saleh want to keep credibility then need to bench zw next week, even make a healthy scratch to send a message to him. Imagine if dabol was jets hc, he wouldn't pulled zw in the first pats game

James Hasty likes this.
  11. Jojo

Jojo Well-Known Member

Zach DOES suck end of story. He fucking blows. Unacceptable, yank him EARLY vs Bears...fuck this we will waste an opportunity to make playoffs with Zach bullshit.

James Hasty likes this.
  12. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

13. george sakell

george sakell Well-Known Member

Saleh doesn't know what accountability is, the only time he holds players accountable is when they ask for trades because their qb stinks. Your player Jfm gets not 1 but 2 crucial roughing the passer penalties no problem put him out next play and pat him on the back! Your Qb is stinking it up no problem don't worry bud youll do a better job next time keep trying you will eventually get how to play the most important position on the team. Your player takes no responsibilty whatsoever for losing the game and saying he didn't let the team down no problem put him out next game. Saleh is a no discipline coach and that is very bad in the Nfl. He is showing the players can do anything on this team, I wonder how many times players show up late to practice on the team and do other stuff against team violations and Saleh pats them on the back. If he doesn't discipline his Qb he has to pack his bags. Just like the Qb the team is winning games not because of Saleh but because they are so talented. We have major talent on both the offensive side and defensive side of the ball despite the fact that the coach and Qb are braindead. I rather have Ulbrich as head coach you can see the fire and passion in the man's eyes and intensity. Saleh sometimes just stands there like a statue, and he is never seen chewing out his players just patting them on the back. This may work in Pee Wee footabll but not for Grown Nfl men.

#113 george sakell, Nov 21, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2022
    papapump likes this.
  14. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

Positive Vibes Only!

15. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

Dude..... That guy is done for the season, and if you didnt noticed, they were all in on stopping the run limiting backs to less than 2 yards a carry.

16. NYJ1970

NYJ1970 Well-Known Member

This is the beginning of the end for Zach Wilson. To the ops point, his words after the game were very telling. When asked if he let the defense down he very quickly said "no". The fact is, Zach is just not a likeable kid. He's an asshole. He lost me yesterday. I'm officially done with him. In the remaining 7 games this season he'll be auditioning for the Jets or another team. Robert Salehs words defending Zach are just semantics at this point. During the offseason, Joe Douglas will acquire a veteran QB to put Zach in direct competition with. EVERYTHING that's wrong with the Jets offense right now is Zach Wilson. Maybe Jimmy Garapolo? What I know is ANY competent QB could have won that game yesterday. Zach's arrogance has the potential to split the locker room and Saleh cannot allow that to happen......

papapump likes this.
  17. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Zach is a coddled, spoiled rich kid from the uber-rich contingent. He has probably never been challenged or criticized to the level he is now, ever in his life. I'm not saying this to justify his comments, but we knew all of this before he was drafted and a lot of people were okay with it. I wonder how okay they are now.

NYJ1970 likes this.
  18. JohnnyP123456

JohnnyP123456 Well-Known Member

I said this in another thread-- but I think the FO & CS didn't expect the defense to be this dominant, and had really wanted to be patient with ZW and give him time to develop. But the roster now is playing at a contender level and QB is weighing us down.

Zach is also not showing anything like he has potential either

19. James Hasty

James Hasty Well-Known Member

If it makes them feel better they could say Zach is injured but they really need to sit him sooner tan later.

20. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Well-Known Member

This is likely true. Zach was utter crap yesterday. I’m kinda annoyed though because Zach always been team over anything he’s done. So he basically was the same answering questions. But also to say “no” in regards letting down the defense pissed off half his team. He needs to look himself in the mirror.

He’s also never was going to get a fair shot to develop here in NY neither, especially with the quick ascension of this defense.