a steeler fan said it best, we did not dominate the steelers

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by alleycat9, Nov 19, 2007.

1. fake_crs

fake_crs New Member

We sacked Ben 7 times. We stopped your running game completely. Your offense went no where. Your a top flight team who got bitch slapped most of the game by our defense. I wouldnt say we dominated you offensively, but defensively? Say what you will, but Big Ben looked like he didnt have a clue the entire game.

2. SuperBowlPleez!

SuperBowlPleez! New Member

who cares if we didn't " dominate" the steelers. this is not a game that we were supposed to win. tj carried the ball thirty times because that is what the game plan called for and we went to overtime. our defense was amazing. its funny how we outplayed the steelers in the 3-4 and pittsburgh is one of the top 3-4 defenses. clemens didn't put up big numbers but when the game is on the line for the second week in a row he brought us back in the fourth quarter to tie the game. That means a lot. The previous qb couldn't do that. The point I'm trying to make is a win is a win. Just enjoy it cuz we definitly were not supposed to win that one but the steelers came down to the meadlowlands and found themselves in a hornets nest. if that is a glimpse of what's to come than i'm all for it. if that was a fluke game than that is what is to be expected. For the most part im just happy to see us back on the highlight reel. Did you see that kherry rhodes interception? ( a little antony cromortieish dont you think?)

3. SuperBowlPleez!

SuperBowlPleez! New Member

oh yea and didn't we put two of there best players out of the game? i think it was santonio holmes and troy polomolu or however the hell you spell his name. Damn we must have been angry as shit....I LOVE IT. THE NEW YORK SACK EXCHANGE IS BACK!!!!! (at lease for one week)