A POSITIVE New York Jets Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by The Dark Knight, May 24, 2019.

1. joe

joe Well-Known Member

2. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Yep. I can't control how other people respond to my posts or threads. All I can do is post my thoughts and respond to others. Seems like most people responded with positive thoughts about the Jets. The majority of posters understood what the thread was going for. A few negative posts in a thread is to be expected. I have learned a lot in my 15 years on this site! :)

3. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Someone always gotta be dat guy

4. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Someone's enthused! Thank God

Most doubtful and mistrusting...what else is new?

5. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Welcome to TGG ...great Post

You are joining at a good time! The Team is on the Upswing...Mac has had his last Draft hurrah and Gase is Sams new Guru

As for TGG Board be prepared to do battle with those who see the Glass Half Empty vs Half Full;)

Hahahahahaha

6. Carpetbagger

Carpetbagger Well-Known Member

I really like the potential of our receiving corps. I feel like Bell and Crowder are going to get a ton of catches. Anderson is going to have a good year with more of a route tree. Hopefully, Q stays healthy. Herndon in year 2 should be great. Montgomery and Cannon can hopefully contribute, as well.

We don’t have a true number 1, but there are plenty of top offenses without true number 1s (NE, GB, Philly, Chi, KC - Hill is great, but not a true Julio style #1)

The Dark Knight likes this.
  7. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

So you're only suggesting censorship, not requiring it? How big of you. And anything, no matter how credible or far-fetched is okay as long as it is rah-rah-rah rooting for the homies?

But, boys, that's not what forums are for. This forum is for an exchange of ideas. As I suggested earlier, petition the management here to give you a place where there are blue skies every day and the deer and the antelope play, where there is no room for reality or those who prefer to keep more closely in touch with same.

8. Ralebird

Why? Because you only want to see positive bullshit? When you watch the news at night just jam your fingers in your ears and chant na na na na na na until that nasty reality goes away.

9. Ralebird

Why don't you simply look at my first post in this thread?

10. Ralebird

NCJets Homey - I'm sorry that your home-based psychoanalytical business is doing so poorly that you feel the need to attempt to perfect it by delving so deeply into what goes on here on this insignificant message board. I'm also sorry that you are so thin-skinned that the mere presence here of someone who does not agree with everything you write appears to be a threat to your psychological well-being as you note above.

It's also too bad that rather than read what I have posted you would rather just jump off on another of your tirades. For you to equate disagreement with disrespect is simply another example of how weak your arguments often are. Take your parade anywhere you want but you won't make me salute you just because you think you deserve it.

Maybe if you stop believing in fantasies the inevitable failure won't destroy your life as much as you say it has. Why you and some others here can't simply view football in general, the New York Jets and this message board as simply a bit of entertainment rather than let it make you miserable is beyond me.

#70 Ralebird, May 25, 2019
    Last edited: May 26, 2019
  11. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Edit: Pulling the trollspray pic. Wasn't warranted.

#71 HomeoftheJets, May 25, 2019
    Last edited: May 26, 2019
    Mr mittens and ColoradoContrails like this.
  12. Ralebird

Boo-hoo, boo-hoo. Somebody doesn't agree with me.

BTW, I have just looked at your "contributions" in this thread, I laugh in your face.

13. Ralebird

Is this the post that has you boys upset?

14. Ralebird

Maybe it was this one that just cautions against unrealistic expectations? How many of you didn't like it when I cautioned about going all in on Bates? Who among you did not come around to believe Bates was an abject failure?

Who among you has a problem with waiting for results before demanding all kneel before the God Gase?

15. Ralebird

Did this one get you all crazy? Too bad, I'm not happy with a team that shows their "direction" is downward. That is fact! It is not an interpretation - it is fact! Now some of you may be wishing and hoping that things will get better, as I do, but there has been no change in direction and there can't be one until they start to compete on the field with the rest of the NFL.

Yeah, I know this is supposed to be only positive things here, damn the facts. If someone can proclaim the direction of the team is up, I can use facts to show it is definitely not.

16. Ralebird

Damned if I do, damned if I don't.

17. Ralebird

But, apparently, that's OK.

18. Ralebird

Sorry, fellas, that's all I posted here before all the whiners showed up with their personal attacks. I guess I was simply not effusive enough in my praise for that which has not yet happened and maybe never will.

You may now continue with the suspension of reality.

19. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

LOL You truly are sad. Only someone as demented and miserable as you would respond in the way you have. I genuinely felt sorry for you and still do. My good wishes for you are sincere.

The Jets haven't destroyed my life, thank you. I never said they had. Nothing can make us miserable but ourselves.

I have read what you posted. It's laughable that you think my post is a tirade.

I never expected, asked for, or wanted your salute, or anyone else's.

It's obvious that your life is miserable, however. There's enough angry, miserable people out in the real world looking to vent on us, without trying to engage with someone like that here, I've tried to give you the benefit of the doubt and carry on a civil discussion with you, but it's obvious you have no desires to be civil, so have a nice life. I'm done with you.

20. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

C'mon fellas...

It's football.

The best fucking team sport in the world.

Enjoy it!.............:mad:

Mr mittens likes this.