A Pact

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JetsFanDoc, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

There are a lot of casual, idiotic fans in the NY/NJ area. They will hop on that bandwagon and beat it's drum until they force RRs hand.

There are ppl who claim to be Giants fans on this day that were Jets fans two years ago and Giants fans two years prior to that. These kinds of people exist everywhere, I get that, but we just added ~5 million of these retards to our fan base. That's why I'm upset.

Remember that stupid drunk broad at the Giants' Super Bowl parade calling for Sanchez? Sancheeezz where are yoouuuu? Those are what we inherited with this transaction, and we all have a right to be pissed the fuck off about it.

2. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Gang Green might not have Tebow fans swarming the boards yet but the boards certainly have an obsessed Tebow hater in the midst.

WARNING: they are the exact same animal affected by the same disease they are just on different parts of the aisle .

3. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Ok I get it now clearly.

Shame stupid fans ruin an otherwise fun acquisition .

4. jets4lyfah

jets4lyfah Banned

I would sign this pledge in BLOOD

sanchez is MY QUARTERBACK, MY LEADER!

5. Mr. Swish Cheese

I don't hate Tebow. I just had to deal with his fans for more than a year. I just want to another fanbase suffer!

6. Banjo

Banjo Banned

If I see the Mark Sanchez that I saw at the end of last year... then yeah, I'm gonna scream for Tebow. sorry

7. Click

Click Banned

Before you guys start worrying about Tebow fans, you should probably worry about your existing fanbase... you know, the same fans that has been boo'ing Sanchez for the past 2 years.

8. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Hey I'm not judging you and I am (and always will consider myself) a guest here since I'm a fan of another team ( with a Soft spot for Namath and the Jets) .

But if your signing up to another board to pick fights with imaginary people ( or at least people not here yet) over a player that is not even on your team .....well if the shoe fits....

9. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

We don't deserve this.

10. Mr. Swish Cheese

To be honest I want to see Tebow succeed. If things go well for the Jets (Tebow) in the season that'll be even better for my entertainment.

EDIT: The better Tebow does the more drama.

11. MikeTheJetsFan

WRONG

The Broncos did not possess the ball longer than their opponents when Tebowner was the QB. Another Tebow Myth.

Elvis Dumervil, 2009's sack king, missed the first two games as he was recovering from a torn pectoral that ruined his 2010 season. He didn't get a sack in Weeks 3-5 when Orton was still the QB. "Magically" under Tebowner, Dumervil had 9.5 sacks in Tebowner's 11 starts. The power of Tebowner.

12. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

No way man. He's such a good teammate that he made everyone else play better.

13. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

The people who will be chanting Tebow's name are football morons. No pact will save us from their stupidity.

14. CarlDouglas

CarlDouglas Member

I'm not sure anyone will hear me chanting anything over here in the UK but this trade has actually made me root for Mark Sanchez even more.

The thing is, Tebow is a decent guy and is unlikely to upset the locker room and Rex can use any external pressure from the media (or the fans!) to galvanise the team into a siege mentality. A few players have already come out behind Sanchez. Perhaps this is exactly what is needed to unite the organisation.

Everyone is focussing on the potential downside of the deal but perhaps we are over-thinking this. Tebow is a good guy, a good player and a good addition to the roster. If you take the emotion out of it, it is actually a pretty good football decision.

That said, Mark is definitely still my starter and I think I am going to get me a Sanchez jersey ready for the start of the season.

15. SoFl JetsLoyal

SoFl JetsLoyal New Member

I can't believe we are talking about this! This is a fucking nightmare, thanks Tanny you cock sucker! The chant is inevitable, I feel bad for sanchez. Poor guy can't get a fair shot, first schotty now this. This just sucks!

16. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

People are waaaaayy too paranoid here...this isn't Florida, or Denver or Utah or wherever..give New Yorkers more credit for being who they are.

17. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

TEBOWTIME BABY !!!! The haters are just gonna hafta deal wid it.

18. PatsFan2003

PatsFan2003 Member

It won't happen.

Las Vegas probably already has a bet in place on how long the crowds start chanting for Tebow.

19. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

The Jets already sell out 76 of the 78000 seats available. If the other 2000 go to Tebow worshippers do you really think they will be heard or are you saying the existing 76000 are Tebowmaniacs? If it's the latter then it would be a pretty good bet that you are wrong and if it's the former then you are still wrong.

20. fltflo

fltflo Active Member

Sad to say it has already started........

I offer two pieces of infomation to prove my point,,,,,

First, just look at all the first time posters who have appeared over the last 2 days

Second, check out some of the headlines aready that are claiming, " the Jets really don't have that much confidencein Mark or they would have never done this trade". this whole deal is self for filling and is going to turn this team in to a circus...

It will get worst....