A Pact

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JetsFanDoc, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Agreed on all points but the first, if Sanchez has the season you just mentioned he won't lose his gig.

2. Burnz

Burnz Well-Known Member

I dont live in NY or go to games there but I have voiced my opinion enough about this situation regardless if he is a winner

3. Chrebet Fo' Ever

The fact that we fans are already this concerned about this tells me that, in this case at least, the FO has SEVERELY miscalculated.

Tebow has some useful skills and as long as he is a NY Jets I'll root for him BUT Mark's my guy; when you take a guy 5th overall you commit to him for the long haul not jump ship to some hybrid hack. Here's hoping that there are enough of us rational fans around to drown out the TEBOWWWWSSS with MAAAARKSSS

/signed

#23 Chrebet Fo' Ever, Mar 22, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2012
  4. CONN-JET.2.0.3.

CONN-JET.2.0.3. Active Member

The very first home game there will be a Tebow chant I guarantee. All of us jets fans or cynical assholes with a harsh sense of humor and won't be able to resist how hilarious it will be. We should start chanting while the defense is on the field :lol:

5. Jetsandcanes

Jetsandcanes Active Member

This is a fanbase that cheered when Pennington got hurt in favor of Kellen fugging Clemens LOL

6. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

OK dude, youve said the same thing in about 6 threads. You wont be around here to enjoy the antics that youre calling for

7. Mr. Swish Cheese

It's bad for the Jets but good for the NFL. 2010 Superbowl=152 million views, 2011 Superbowl=162 million views. The viewers keep going up year after year because the NFL is a reality show.

This thing (Tebow in NY) will add momentum.

I predict: 175 million viewers for 2012 Superbowl.

8. LGENF

LGENF Banned

It is complete BS that the Tebow fans that just got here will be the ones that boo Sanchez and clamber for T2

That crap is the same BS some of those Broncos fans say on the boards, the people that were screaming for T2 at broncos home games were broncos fans that were tired of losing year after year, and they were right to do so, the team was better with Tim at QB

9. Mr. Swish Cheese

2 threads*

Either way I'm just waiting for the Tebow fans to come here. LMAO!!

10. CONN-JET.2.0.3.

CONN-JET.2.0.3. Active Member

If the jets make it in the super bowl it will be 200 mil

11. LGENF

LGENF Banned

Swiss cheese is full of BS

He has no clue what he is talking about, just making up excuses to get a rise out of this board

12. Fightin'JetTitan

Fightin'JetTitan Active Member

This year, I hope Sanchez has 1 of the greatest seasons a qb has ever had!!!

13. Mr. Swish Cheese

Excuses for what? All you Tebow fans don't realize how much damage you do. There's a reason every Bronco fan was ecstatic when he left.

14. Noam

Noam Well-Known Member

When Sanchez plays like Sanchez, I will yell McElroy.

15. johnny

johnny Well-Known Member

You come in here as soon as the Jets trade for Tebow, claim that you were a Fin fan for 20-30+ years (in another thread) before you started following the Broncos because of Tebow, and expect us to believe that you won't be rooting for Tebow to be the starter? Seems fishy to me.

Yes the team had a better record under Tebow. However, it was not totally because of Tebow. The offense scored less points under Tebow than it did under Oerton. Additionally, the defense played much better under Tebow than it did earlier in the year.

16. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Bahahaha this.

17. rohirrim665

rohirrim665 Well-Known Member

I am with you on that. We all should be.

18. LGENF

LGENF Banned

Yes it did, because we turned into a ball control offense and our time of possession beat every team we played, that was primarily because of our rushing attack, and that was something T2 was directly responsible for

His direct rushes and his controlling who got the ball in that run option offense we ran

Yes Tebow was responsible for those wins, not solely but the other guys were the same ones on the field with Orton and he didn't win

19. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

I'll sign it but I'm a cowboy fan not sure I count

Tebow chants only came in Denver after a 7-24 stretch ( worst in the NFL) and not before .

If Sanchez goes 7-24 as a starter you would be the first chanting for whomever is backing him up ,Tebow or no Tebow .

It's gonna be all right , Tebow will be a great team mate

#39 CowboysFan, Mar 22, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2012
  20. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

How are all these Tebow fans getting tickets ? Are they moving to New York? Are the chants in the stadium? Isn't the stadium full of Jets fan first type people?

This Tebow chant thing is imaginary and media created, some of you are creating monsters in your head that don't exist . Chants come after long and prolonged losing .