37 pts on the best defense in the league ... suck my d*ck." - Belichick

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Pick6Revis, Nov 14, 2011.

1. PatsFanTX

PatsFanTX Banned

Belichick has "earned" that reputation, Ryan has not.

2. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Just what I need. You want to know what a SOJF is? Its a koolaid drinking, see no evil homer living off of making and LOSING the AFCCG twice. The idea is to win the SB, not just make the championship game. That's why every team shows up and plays every year. Its not just for the joy of it, its for the ring.

Perhaps Rex should spend more time asking himself why his teams can't "win the big game" to get to the "Big Game". Maybe Rex should ask himself why his teams are always unprepared for better competition like the Ravens, the Steelers when the spotlight is on. Rex might wanna think about being a coach of the entire team instead of just the Defense for once. Maybe years of watching the SOJ's have lowered your expectations so far that any semblance of mediocrity is reason to rejoice.

Respect? The Jets have to earn it first and so far, they keep coming up short in the big game department and until that changes, they ain't going to the big game. Sadly, the QB and HC that will lead this team to its next SB might not be in the organization yet...

#62 Cman68, Nov 14, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2011
  3. Jets201

Jets201 New Member

2 most successful years in over 40 fucking years. Oh I'm sorry, you must be pining for those halcyon Bruce Coslet and Kotite days. Your attitude is sadly characteristic of many Jets fans, it's why a coach will never have a long run here and also why establishing a long term run of success is also highly unlikely. One bad game, let alone season, and it's "time for re-evaluation"

4. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

We deserve to be mocked. I am disgusted, dissapointed and out of things to say. You young kids that mock us SOJ, welcome to the club

5. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

You'd make a great Chicago Cubs fan..

6. Cellar-door

Cellar-door Active Member

Bellichek isn't getting ripped because he said it to his guys in the lockerroom after his team stomped a division rival. Rex gets ripped because he does his talking in press conferences before the games.

7. The 1985er

The 1985er Well-Known Member

Exactly...

8. Steelerstone

Steelerstone New Member

According to Rex...............

When you say what you want you can win:)

9. SienaSaints

SienaSaints Well-Known Member

That is very true everytime they shut their mouths they lose. Why is a steeler fan on a Jets board? Here is the deal do you think Rex cares what anybody thinks about him. Does Steelerstone posting from the gaybar effect Rex Ryan? Does a media member writing an article bother Rex? No the only thing that really matters is what his players think of him.

10. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

exactly. at some point I need to see growth out of this team, and I don't. in three years Rex can't even lead the division nevertheless win it. I'm not saying he sucks, just that this team hasn't progressed how we hoped it would.

to win the Super Bowl you need to be the best team, not just be able to beat a team or two in the playoffs. being able to win the division or have the best record is a pretty good indicator that the team has ascended to that level, and the Jets haven't been able to do either in three years. sure, nobody expected it Rex's first year, but we have the next two and this year doesn't look any different than last year.

making the playoffs and winning a game or two is certainly preferable to the alternative of not, but it isn't the goal this team or the fans have been speaking of.

Last night was supposed to be the game in which we saw that growth, that next step to division winner or best conference record, and the team not only failed it failed miserably. to hold onto two AFCCG's in the face of that is simply delusional.

11. Calikid

Calikid New Member

Having not seen the video, I'd assume the comments were only directed at his son.

12. rholt168

rholt168 Active Member

That's pretty stupid that someone has "earned" the right to say suck my dick.

13. Greencoloredglasses

Greencoloredglasses New Member

Add RB to that statement. When Rex first got here, I liked him because he was an interesting personality to say the least. And to an extent, I still like him. But I'm starting to see him as the big fat guy who comes into the bar on Friday night, has a few beers and wants to kick everybody's ass, and gets his own ass kicked instead. Then he goes out the next week and does the same thing, until eventually nobody pays any attention to him anymore..There's got to be a shelf life to his act. It's really hard to win a Super Bowl with your mouth.

14. BK_Jetsfan

BK_Jetsfan New Member

And THIS is why you FAIL:

You and Cman hit it dead on!

15. sackexchange

sackexchange Well-Known Member

Great analogy. I totally agree. The more Ryan continues to shoot his mouth off and fail, the more people will tune him out and that includes his team.

16. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

2 most successful years I experienced was 68 and 69. The difference is 69 was a heartbreaking experience while 09 and 10 lossing in the AFC finals was fantastic. I thouroughly enjoyed going to the canyon of hereos, rolling over police cars with fellow Jets fans while ticker tape fell all around us.

I have no problem lossing to the Pats and missing out on yet another opportunity to win the division because deep down I know come the last game of the regular season the NFL super computer will find a way to pick us over some other less deserving team and than the big day will come, the invitation from the Commissioner for the 2011 playoffs. I just know in my heart that Rex and the Jets will bring it and we will win at least one or 2 playoff games and than we can all run back down town to the canyon of heroes and celebrate wearing our Revis authentic Jets gear.:jets:

17. Jets201

Jets201 New Member

None of you miserable, woe is me SOJF get it. It's not about living off of two AFCCG's - it's about having faith in the coach who in his first two years has brought us the most success this franchise has had in over 40. It's friggin pathetic that halfway through his third season half the fanbase is bailing out on him. Rex has laid the foundation for this team to have a prolonged run of winning football. Respect him

18. YOYOYO

YOYOYO Active Member

+1 everyone talking about class is funny. Do we forget last years playoffs. I love it but please stop crying about class.

19. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

Incest? Yikes.

20. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

How many times can we as fans say "Rex will light a fire under their asses", and actually believe it?

Coming off a tough loss against NE last night, having to play @ Denver just four days later, and winning will be huge, but it must continue week in and week out the rest of the way if we want to even dare and think about seeing NE in the playoffs for Round 3.

FTR, I hate Belichick, but that quote had me :rofl: .

#80 macbk, Nov 14, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2011