360 Fantasy Draft Online Franchise?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by 624, Nov 15, 2009.

1. 624

624 Banned

Is anyone interested in doing an online franchise where you draft your whole team instead of using the pre-existing ones, I thought it would be pretty cool and if enough people are interested me or someone else could start one up, I only want people that can commit to 4 day weeks.

2. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

We have another franchise going on, but it's starting to slow down. I'd love to finish that one out because we're pretty far into the season, but it's going at a snail's pace at this point. I'm always interested in competitive Madden though.

3. 624

624 Banned

Yeah I'm in that one too, I just thought it would be cool to customize our own teams, I'll put you down for this one though, I want somewhere between 6-12 committed people.

4. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

Have you done an online fantasy draft yet? Last year it wasn't a true draft, you just had to rank your priorities and the CPU did the draft.

I might be interested.

5. devilonthetownhallroof

devilonthetownhallroof 2007 TGG Fantasy Baseball League Champion

I'd be in. I have another franchise with some guys I play baseball with and we did the draft and it's a regular live draft. As far as the other one, if people will agree to it I'd love to implement a mandatory time for advancing the week. I just don't want to do it myself without people wanting it.

6. WhiteShoeWillis

I'm all for the mandatory advance day.

7. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

Definitely count me in... We need people to actually play every week though, at least 10 of us or so...

Can we do a league without all the CPU teams?

8. AussieJet

AussieJet New Member

I'd be in, just im in Australia though, so that might be an issue with timezones etc... but we could work something out if everyone is happy?

9. 624

624 Banned

Ok I made the league today just to get it started, I haven't set a draft date or anything yet, I want to wait until I get about 6-8 people...PM me if you are interested and I'll PM you the password and league name.

All-Madden
    7 Minute Quarters, acc playclock on
    Fantasy Draft
    4 Day advancement period barring holidays or sundays.

Due to the manual drafting I will not be able to let people join after the season started, so if you are interested tell me ASAP.

Please only PM me if you can get your game done within the 4 day period, and no cheesedicks allowed who go for it on 4th downs when not reasonable, onside kicks, rocket catches, abuse exploits, repetitive playcalling and all of that bullshit that doesn't make this game fun.

#9 624, Nov 20, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2009
  10. 624

624 Banned

Does anyone know what draft order they use in the fantasy draft to start a franchise? is it the real life draft order? if so we will have to randomize the top 8 teams between us to make it fair.

11. 624

624 Banned

bufillermp/questions?

12. raidersuck

raidersuck New Member

I know I'm not a regular poster on GangGreen but that's just because of the morons that are ridiculously bipolar.

I completely understand not choosing me to be a commissioner because it sucks when players stop playing but when I'm not doing schoolwork I play madden all the time and I've tried a couple of these drafts and they never seemed to work out.

Hopefully this one will be different. So I would love to be a part of this if you need another commish...

13. 624

624 Banned

What do you mean the drafts "don't work out"?

14. 624

624 Banned

Have 4 people, still need a few more to get this going.

15. 624

624 Banned

Have 5 now, looking for a couple more, come on people.

16. 624

624 Banned

bump, need a couple more to get this going...I started another franchise just to check the draft order online and it is completely randomized so it should be fair no matter what team you chose. I'll probably make it 30-45 seconds a pick per user but it takes the computer about 2 seconds to pick.

17. 624

624 Banned

Just got a friend of mine to join, and once AussieJet and Devil accept that will be 6, I'll try to get it up to 8 before I do the draft but how is Next Thursday night for you guys? 7:30 pm EST?

18. WhiteShoeWillis

The Jets play next Thursday.

19. devilonthetownhallroof

devilonthetownhallroof 2007 TGG Fantasy Baseball League Champion

Sorry I haven't accepted it yet or advanced the other league but my Xbox died. I should be getting a replacement in a couple days.

20. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

Great point, I almost said that was a good time until I saw that.

What about Sunday night around like 7:15 or whenever the Sunday late games are finished?