3 QB's Worth Waiting for in the 2019 Draft

Discussion in 'Draft' started by Ozymandias, Mar 17, 2018.

1. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Well-Known Member

2. Nesquik

Nesquik Well-Known Member

Id honestly wait for Stidham i really don't want to trade up i really don't think any of these QBs is worth giving up potentially getting Chubb or Barkley and possibly both #2s. Like hell no

I see Darnold being chosen first then maybe a trade up to #2 i think probably BUF who does that for Allen(Hopefully), If Indy trades back maybe with ARI then probably Rosen goes here. That leaves Barkley, Chubb, Nelson, Mayfield. Cleveland grabs Barkley here most likely and Denver gets Mayfield. Sign me up for Chubb and i have no regrets and another draft where the Jets get the best player

Worst case scenario Allen falls to us and i know the Jets like him i'm not going to pretend i know more than the people in charge i wouldnt want Allen but at that point he'd probably be the pick, lets hope that doesn't happen But no to trades up i'm good.

3. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

If we wait another year it will be a whole new team doing the picking..probably will be anyway.

4. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Well-Known Member

If Giants trade their pick as well as Cleveland trading the 4th, good chance Barkley will be there.

Giants have A LOT of holes. They need picks in the draft to fill them. Indy can't pass on Chubb, just about every mock I've seen has him going there. So I don't think a team wou trade with them.

Cleveland should be shopping the 4th to QB needy teams. They made a lot of trades and have a bunch of picks but they need more.

Jets could always trade back, which I would if Barkley is gone. I don't want Allen, combines don't impress me.