#21 Miller on comeback trail....

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Royal Tee, May 30, 2008.

1. Nesquik

Nesquik Well-Known Member

I think Miller is gonna ball out this season hopefully its at corner but if it doenst work out move him to safety he has too much talent to be a nickel back only

2. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

No they weren't, that was some bogus report to get people thinking Raiders were going Dline. smokescreen. Raiders didn't want coleman the first time and suddenly they want him the sedcond time. Okay I have a bridge to sell you , if you believe that.

3. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

Here..you wanna simplify things...let's make it real simple...the Raiders haven't had a .500 record since that 2002 SB appearance....and have gone through head coaches like you go through diapers....

As long as that fossil is still in power...our Super Bowl chances will ALWAYS be a step ahead of Oakland's chances.

case closed.

4. Bricket-head

Bricket-head Active Member

RaiderJoe is like the omnipotent lord of football retardation...

Apparently every single player on the Raiders roster is a walking demi-god. In Raiderjoes world Jamarcus Russell weighs 300 pounds becuase he had the terminator endoskeleton installed in the offseason, and Javon Walker is as sturdy as a 6 foot 3 inch tall tree that can complete the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs.

And the Raiders stadium is perched high upon MT. HerculesConan where fans don't sit on regular stadium chairs oh no no no no. They sit on gumdrops of every flavor!!!

And in RaiderJoes world the last 5 years never happened and the Raiders didn't really lose 61 of their last 80 games.

5. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

If you knew what I was talking about. You wouldn't have said I contradicted myself. Cut blocking is not the same as chop blocking. Cut blocking is legal ,but Raiders still don't practice it against their Dlineman. Read this a hundred times and it might sink in.

6. Mehl-56

Mehl-56 Well-Known Member

you're a walking contradiction... and the source of many many laughs for all on the board... almost like our own personal court jester

7. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

See BUt I will galdly take losing 61 out of 80 games if I can win a couple of championships. DO I want to be like Jets and not smell a superbowl for forty years.
    You have to be excited to be a Raider fan, with what raider have on both sides of the football now. Hey least when Raiders have their dynasty again, you can't say i jumped on the bandwagon. Its coming.

8. Coach K

Coach K New Member

wheres the explanation for your team sucking since rich gannon left?

9. Coach K

Coach K New Member

when you sniff the playoffs, then talk about potential championships. in the meantime i think the ammonias from al davis soaked diapers are so strong you fans out in oakland are hallucinating

either that or Ricky Ross got released early and business is booming, in your lungs.

10. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

Lets see Raiders made their run. Were to beat in AFC from 2000- 2002. They had the oldest roster in football. It takes time to come up with a new core of players. Today they have the youngest team on both sides of the ball.

Look at all the positions on your team and tell me what position Jets are in better shape now and for the future. Not going to be many.

11. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

maybe you should jump in your time machine and come back to the present...Nobody gives a fidder's fuck what happened 8 years ago.

[​IMG]

12. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

Yea Just like the 49ers and Cowboys dynasty. You only have so mmany years for your run. Eventually they all end. Just like patriots run is coming to an end (maybe have one more year) Raiders had their run 2000- 2002 Two AFc Championships and one superbowl appearance. Could have been three afc championships, if not for Tuck game in 2001.

Raiders had the oldest roster in football by the end of that run. The rebuilding phase wouldn't had been as long if the players that everyone liked(P Buchanon, N harris and R gallery panned out) Hey thats life . Raiders are stacked now and its unbelievable what they hasve on both sides of the ball. Llok at that offense longterm and you have to be excitred. The defense the same.

13. 624

624 Banned

RJ is obviously just in denial.

14. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

2008- 2002= How many years. Thats first grade math.
    Again Im not harping on the past, but the future. Again look at what I have on both sides of the ball and if your honest you would rather have my situation than yours.

15. Bricket-head

Bricket-head Active Member

Have you never heard the term "looks good on paper"? Your roster on paper doesn't mean shit.

Individually your team could have the most superior players at every single position and you can still lose 12 games a year becuase football is about cohesion. Football is about how your squad acts as a whole.

And it's apparent the Raiders aren't a cohesive squad since they can't crack 6 wins in a fucking season. Oh but I'm sure "things will be different this season" or whatever bullshit you spew until your team craps the bed again.

16. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

You keep talkin' about the Raiders having their "run"......dude, getting to the superbowl and losing doesn't constitute a "dynasty".....they not only lost to the Bucs, they got embarrassed....kinda like what you're doing to yourself on this board.

Come to think of it....I believe it was teams like the RAMS and RAVENS who were the ones to beat during that time period....I don't know what alternate universe you're living in...but maybe, you should go back there.

17. Mehl-56

Mehl-56 Well-Known Member

You've got athletes... and guys that look good in uniform, not football players. Measureables only get you so far.

18. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

Jmarcus Russell 21 year old QB, 20 year OLD RB D Mcfadden and 23 M Bush , 24 FB Oren Oneal and 27 Justin Griffith 22 year old TE In Zach Miller 25 Te In John Madsen Raiders are building a very nice young oline. LT 26 Kwame Harris/ Mario Henderson 23 LG 27 R gallery C 25 C Morris RG J Palmer 24 / P MCquistan 24 RT Shane olivea 26-27
    Raider have alot of young wrs.

Its the sasme on defense.

19. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

Wow...looks to me you included the year 2000 in your make-believe "run"....so in reality, my math is flawless. Thanks for coming out though.

20. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

We have both now- athlethes that are good football players now. Scary. By the time Raiders game comes around in October I bet you your tune will be alot diffrent. Slowly the media coming around to the Raiders.