2024 - Week 5: New York Jets at Minnesota Vikings ( 9:30 AM Sunday)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Brook!, Sep 29, 2024 at 7:20 PM.

?

Who will win?

This poll will close on Oct 6, 2024 at 4:20 AM.
  1. Jets

20.7%
  2. Vikings

79.3%
  1. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

I agree, and mainly because the jets haven’t brought us up high enough on the cliff to kick us off yet.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  2. SOJAZ

SOJAZ Well-Known Member

I hope an pray that is true. You can tell there is friction between the two. I would go as far as to say that ARod doesn't trust RS and his rah, rah BS. Frankly, for me, yesterdays' post game comments were very enlightening... one blames the cadence (which is laughable) and the other is HOLD PEOPLE ACCOUNTABLE. I know who i want running the show....

One more point about next game, I never wanted them to trade Sam and I am glad he is doing so well. I hope he makes them look like the fools they are. Finally, my prediction is we lose this game, the Pitt game and the Bills game... then maybe Woody will show some balls and fire this stiff along with hackett (althoug if he does hackett will stay because of Rogers).

mezzavo likes this.
  3. mezzavo

mezzavo Well-Known Member

Again, this... I'm not so sure. I think "Rodgers wanting Hackett Hired" is a Jets fan manifestation because it would be TOO freakin' hilarious if Saleh actually WANTED Hackett without Rodgers being a factor. Just coincidence. I tell you...I've researched this and nowhere is there anything reported that Rodgers wanted Hackett. Nothing in writing or a verbal confirmation. Rodgers is no idiot. He may be weird but he's smart and probably one of the 10 best QB's to ever strap it up. He knows a fraud when he sees it. I'm pretty certain he's well aware that it was he who made Hackett look good and not the other way around. I find it truly hard to believe that, after Hackett left Green Bay to totally tank in Denver, Rodgers was "pining for his old coach." I also do not think that he's going to suffer the bullshit of Saleh much longer either. You could see and smell the frustration on Rodgers face in that press coverage. I'd be willing to bet Rodgers is Saleh's, and subsequently Hackett's, cause for exiting the Jets more than anything. I'd bet he could walk in to Wood-ruff and Saleh et. al. would be gone not long after. Things are going to get very interesting very quickly and NONE of it has to do with the Jets making the playoffs.

SOJAZ likes this.
  4. GreenFan15J

GreenFan15J Well-Known Member

Ha Ha just landed in Jolly Old…

Brook yourUK buddies are nuts!

Sounds like a bunch will be wearing bedsheets with two eye holes. Some will be labeled “HEY SAM BOO”.

Brook! and donkey like this.
  5. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Well you are now in their whatsapp group. :)

Enjoy UK my friend. Glad you made it there safely.

6. bazblue80

bazblue80 New Member

So jealous of all the UK Jets fans at the game this weekend. I can't make it this time due to my Step Daughters Bday being on the same day. Should make it home in time to watch on TV. Hopefully the Jets from the Patriots game show up as opposed to the Broncos fiasco!

Brook! likes this.
  7. dmw

dmw Well-Known Member

I think a lot of Darnold's success is due to good coaching. Thus, he would have been sub-par if he had stayed with the Jets. ZW has a lot of talent, but he just can't figure out the NFL. At least not yet. It wasn't apparent that he would suck.

8. dmw

dmw Well-Known Member

I have this vision of Rodgers coaching the offense during practices. In my vision, he's yelling at players to focus and not make stupid penalties. Saleh and Hackett aren't in my vision.

SOJAZ likes this.
  9. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

Well, the best part of my gut intuition says there is no way the Jets CS can come up with a game plan good enough and get the team ready to overachieve and pullout a victory. Therefore, there is more than a fifty fifty chance the Jets pull out a victory thanks to some unexpected contributions from folks that have up to now let us down.

10. Ptflea2

Ptflea2 Well-Known Member

Anybody gonna recall the episode when Kevin O'Connell was cut by the Jets on Hard Knocks 2010?!

Kevin: "wait in line Sam. I got first dibs on revenge Jets game. Btw..... you already had yours when you won week 1 as a Panther 2021" :D

11. Ill Will

Ill Will Active Member

I'm with you. It's just like them to blow games that they're heavy favorites in. But also not uncommon that they pulled games out of their asses as dogs.
    They're backs are against the wall in this game. Fuck Saleh, it's up to individual players to come together and get their season back on the tracks.
    The line went up a little. I put them in a four team moneyline parlay. I'm tempted to take the 2.5 in a straight bet too. If it goes up more I prolly will