2022 - Week 13: New York Jets at Minnesota Vikings

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Brook!, Nov 27, 2022.

?

Who will win?

Poll closed Dec 4, 2022.
  1. Jets

72.9%
  2. Vikings

27.1%
  1. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Yes I posted same thought in other thread

The Winner 1:1 gets a Pro Bowl Bid the other ROTY

The Jets have Wild Card chance and Shot at Division when all is said and done

2. JETFUEL1580

JETFUEL1580 Well-Known Member

Is Zach starting?

3. JETFUEL1580

They certainly do a great job of getting him the ball outside of his overall ability. They're gonna move him around everywhere. He'll find holes in the defense. He's that good.

4. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Should be a primetime game tbh

mrjet80 and NYJetsO12 like this.
  5. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Can you remotely imagine the fury of the entire Tri State Jet fan base if that materialized ?? Lmao

It s funny on SNF the announcers were pretty sure it's MW for Jets next weekend..but even Mike White is not sure of it!

JETFUEL1580 likes this.
  6. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

This should be a fun game. As long as Mike White plays similar to today, the Jets have a great chance! Agreed Sauce vs Jefferson is must see tv!

SOJAZ, KY Jets Fan and Cidusii like this.
  7. JETFUEL1580

This D line better show up better then they did today. Won't get away with this bullshit next week. To many rushing first downs, and it look like the D took the week off against a bum. I don't like it. Play like that against Minny next week and we will lose period. This team is based on it's D, and today IMO they didn't show up like they have been. The offense carried them today. We can get away with that without Fields, but Minnesota's offense is stout. We have to be better.

Nyjets4eva, TheCleaner and jackie1013 like this.
  8. MoWilkBeast

MoWilkBeast Well-Known Member

While I don't entirely disagree, how many points did the Bears score after their second possession? How many drives did they sustain after until the game was in garbage time? It wasn't the cleanest game by the D but it was hardly bad.

9. eddie sec 126

eddie sec 126 Active Member

If we generate a pass rush ,stay in our lanes,play clean we win. Will be a 4th quarter victory

10. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

I heard he was... He misplaced his IPad yesterday.

Nyjets4eva likes this.
  11. GREG

GREG Well-Known Member

Hope this isn't a trap game with them looking ahead to the Bills.

KY Jets Fan likes this.
  12. KY Jets Fan

KY Jets Fan Moderator

I hope the Jets don't overlook a 9 win team. I know we're exceeding expectations right now but we're still not in a position to overlook any team, let alone one with 9 wins in Week 13.

Saleh seems to have instilled the right mindset with this team based off of responses in pressers and whatnot so hopefully they're legitimately taking this thing 1 week at a time.

Acad23, SOJAZ, ouchy and 2 others like this.
  13. NYsportsfan1962

This should be a good game for our offense. Minnesota's linebackers and backfield are not good and Mike White should find open receivers all day. On defense we match up somewhat well with their offense. They will score points though as Jefferson and Hockenson both pose a serious threat. We obviously need our pass rushers to make an impact. The Jets biggest problem though IMO will be Cook. Last couple of weeks I've seen a rash of missed tackles on our defense and Cook is one of those guys that can take it the distance. Jets 27 - Minn. 24.

twown, Br4d and KY Jets Fan like this.
  14. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

Mac Jones threw for nearly 400 yards against this defense. If White is just competent we should be able to keep this game extremely close and possibly win it.

I was in the upper deck yesterday behind the endzone and we had guys running wide open the entire freaking time. It was insane, MLF did an amazing job at scheming guys open. It's a shame ZW wasn't able to do this b/c every week we look at the All-22 and it is EVERY FREAKING WEEK guys with 3, 4, or 5 yards of separation. White didn't do anything spectacular, just threw to the open guys and made quick decisions. Do the same thing this week and the O should be fine. Cousins is a statue in the pocket so getting to him with 4 would be awesome.

Like everyone else is saying though, JJ is an absolute problem. It is going to be a real test to see what we have in Sauce if they want to leave him alone 1 on 1. I'm a little worried about our LBs in coverage over the middle of the field letting JJ get in space. We'll see though. No reason to not keep this game close.

15. mrjet80

mrjet80 Well-Known Member

I thought about that but I can’t see it. The Vikings are 9-2 and I think this young team wants to go up there and take care of business….

The last time I figured the Jets were in a trap game situation was Denver and they went out there and beat them…..at this juncture I don’t see anymore trap game situations for the rest of the season.

Brook! and KY Jets Fan like this.
  16. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Sauce had better keep his head on a swivel or he's gonna get flagged a lot...

17. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Yeah he isn't going to get the benefit of the doubt against Jefferson.

HomeoftheJets and stinkyB like this.
  18. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Nobody is going to be looking ahead. The Vikings are one of the top 3 teams in the NFL right now. The glare coming off of the film this week is going to be blinding and it will be all the players can do not to get tunnel vision about their assignments.

ouchy and KY Jets Fan like this.
  19. CaptainCap

CaptainCap Well-Known Member

The Jets did a good job on Diggs. The matchup w/Jefferson will be key.

Br4d and KY Jets Fan like this.
  20. KY Jets Fan

KY Jets Fan Moderator