2022 Season Win Prediction Poll

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Borat, Aug 15, 2022.

?

2022 Regular Season Win Prediction

1. 10 or higher (Playoff Caliber?)

5.9%
  2. 9

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 8

3.9%
  4. 7

23.5%
  5. 6

31.4%
  6. 5

19.6%
  7. 4 or below (Clean House?)

15.7%
  1. bicketybam

bicketybam Well-Known Member

McCarthy is fools gold.

KingRoach, REVISion and Noam like this.
  2. ColoradoContrails

ColoradoContrails Well-Known Member

It's more based on what they've averaged over the past decade than which specific teams they'll beat. Every year there are surprises - teams they beat they should lose to, and then the predictable losses. My rosiest outlook is that they somehow exceed this average because Zach really does step up - there's no way to tell from what we've seen in T.C. so far to know one way or the other on this despite many now wanting to dump him. Kid has too much athletic/physical ability to count out IMO. I'm still on the Wilson Wagon, but he really has to show he can be the guy this year.

westiedog1 and Borat like this.
  3. Borat

Borat Well-Known Member

We are Jets fans, there is no such thing as unquestioning faith. For what's worth I was listening to Jets beat reporters, who watch the Jets year over the year, including training camp, and they've been saying they haven't seen QBs in the recent memory stack good days together in training camp like Zach had aside Fitzmagic year. Sam always struggled, Geno, everyone else really struggled to put together good days. Of course we always had shitty QBs. But if Zach manages to improve his passing rating even say to 85-90 plus some rushing TDs, and he looks the part, we have some major improvement, which given Zach's age and experience, gives a hope that he can further improve in year 3. I still say Training Camp improvements are real, and it will show in regular season. All is not lost yet.

Preseason was a bit of a set back, but small sample, and even with that it just felt like he needed a couple of more weeks to work few occasional bad days out and be ready to go. 2-4 week injury was not ideal. That's why I am hoping he can be back soon and get 2-3 solid weeks of practice before playing in regular season. Even if it means him coming back week 3.

4. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Hey .. You didn't even comment on the most important question here >>>whether you like Sausage and Peppers ;)

ColoradoContrails likes this.
  5. ColoradoContrails

ColoradoContrails Well-Known Member

I love sausage and peppers! But sadly it's not something widely available out here, and worse, my wife doesn't like it, so don't get to eat it much. BUT...I was back for a visit last week to my daughter's and we grilled sausage and fried up peppers and onions and satisfied that craving for a while!:D

westiedog1, NYJetsO12 and Brook! like this.
  6. Nyjets4eva

Nyjets4eva Well-Known Member

Part of me is hoping Joe plays well and ZW won’t have to rush. Then I guess we have a starting QB issue, but I’m ok with that.

7. ouchy

ouchy Well-Known Member

Here's the prediction thread. Most people were about right in where we would finish.

8. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

I picked 5 wins. Would have been right if we didn't have incredible luck facing backup QBs.

Br4d likes this.