2020 Seahawks - Lose baby Lose...

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Brook!, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

First week, we are rooting for Falcons. Go Falcons!

2. DefenseWinsChampionships

Exactly. Surprised this thread hasn't gained more attention. I have a bad feeling Seattle wins it all this year however hopefully it will become fun rooting against them. Just imagine Seattle has a bust season and goes 3-13/6-10 etc Jet fans no longer have to root for Jet Ls for a top pick we can all root for Seattle to lose. Man. I loved #33 but fk it hopefully he brings us another top 6 pick. I hope Wilson catches Mono.

jixxjr and Brook! like this.
  3. Trainer

Trainer Well-Known Member

Week 2, Pats at Seattle. Do you pull for our hated rivals in this game, or go the other way? Tough choice.

4. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Fuck the patriots

5. Section 336

Section 336 Well-Known Member

I second that.

matt robinson 17 likes this.
  6. Brook!

This week only. Go Seahawks!

Trainer likes this.
  7. Patriot

Patriot Well-Known Member

Brook, I really did not think the Pats had a chance against the Seahawks. But the Pats must have been almost caused you to go nuts towards the end of the game.

The Seahawks for some strange reason after dominating the game running the ball, decided to throw a deep ball on 3rd and 1.

This opened the door for the Pats and almost caused the game to be more of a nail biter than it should be.

Brook! likes this.
  8. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

good luck with that. the seattle defense doesnt look great so far but adding a play maker like adams sure does make that team quite a bit better than they were. still not phenomenal on oline but they should beat everyone in the afc east and will be in the playoffs.

9. DefenseWinsChampionships

JD couldn't even do a Jamal Adams trade right. Couldn't even trade send him to a bad team. Instead traded him to a SB contender. We drafted a future HOF beast 6th overall and now because of JD we'll get CRAP for him in return.

FK you JD

10. Section 336

Section 336 Well-Known Member

Russell Wilson has 9 TD passes and only 11 incompletions so far this season.
    Let that settle in.

11. Brook!

Shall I lock this thread? They will win Superbowl if they go at this pace. Russel Wilson is out of his mind good. :(

Antoni likes this.
  12. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

But he has as many interceptions as Sam. ;)

13. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

A day or two ago people were killing Wilson for claiming he's the best NFL QB "without a doubt". I know it's not modest or humble but it's hard to argue with the guy. He has to be the odds on favorite to win the MVP at this point.

14. Patriot

He definitely has been great so far. I am just wondering if he has faced a good defense yet. There are still 14 more games and a lot can happen till then. But he is definitely the MVP so far in 2 games.

Besides having Belichick praise him will not hurt his chances because the football media are so Belichickean.

But on another note.

I can't believe DK Metcalf was selected in the 2nd round, 64th overall, the 9th receiver selected in the 2019 draft.

When you consider his size, speed, and athleticism; what were the NFL scouts and GMs thinking?

This is another example of how the so-called NFL experts do not know shit.

He made the defensive player of the year look very bad. Is he the best WR in the game today?

Antoni likes this.
  15. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Very good point on Metcalf. I think the reason he fell was because of the combine clowns. The combine clowns are people who put too much faith or all of their faith into artificial drills and not in the game itself. There have been very many workout warriors who have looked amazing in those drills and awful on the field. I'm always skeptical about the combine bullshit because it's not a real game.

He posted a 7.38 seconds in the "3-cone" and a 4.5 in the "short-shuttle". Apparently those were really awful numbers, but see how dumb it sounds? And it's possible the reason he posted such low numbers was because he was coming back from a neck injury.

Patriot likes this.
  16. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

Brandon Shell is their right tackle :):):)

17. DefenseWinsChampionships

No. Keep it open. As a reminder how much a failure JD really is already. Couldn't even trade Jamal Adams to a team that could give us a great draft pick but instead traded him to a real SB contender. We spent a 6th pick on a future HOF player and we'll net picks 28-30ish. Lol.

18. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

i have no idea why we would close this topic in this section.

russell wilson has really played very well for a number of years, he has simply been overlooked when it comes to praise from the media and football talking heads. when he got there he had a tremendous defense, its not nearly what it was and his offensive line the past few years has been horrid. but he continues to make plays both on time and when he has to scramble. thats probably his most endearing quality is he makes plays under pressure and when having to create time ALL THE TIME.

19. Patriot

You know I always did think some of those combine drills are total bullshit.

My stupid combine drill would be very simple, have a cornerback cover a receiver and let's see who wins.

Antoni likes this.
  20. DefenseWinsChampionships

I still can not get over the fact that JD would trade Adams to a SB contender such as Seattle.

6th overall.

And in return we'll get CRAP value.

Seattle's draft picks will be between 28-30ish.

JD couldn't trade him to a crap team? Had to trade him to an undefeated 2-0 SB contender where Adams has been their BEST defensive player?

Maaaaannn FK you JD!