2020 NFL Week 9 - Around The League

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Brook!, Nov 8, 2020.

1. MJK

MJK Well-Known Member

Carpool is a my h better player then Enunwa.

2. CotcheryFan

CotcheryFan 2018 ROTY Poster Award Winner

Saints having their way against the Bucs.

3. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

Wow, TB with maybe the worst half of his career?

4. BacktoQueens

BacktoQueens Well-Known Member

Brees convincing sweep of brady.

Announcers doing their best to dance around how shitty Brady has been playing.

Edit* beat down so thorough tonite that Winston has entered game to give Brees a rest.

5. Tristan Wirfs got pushed around like a ragdoll by Saints D ends. Teams starting to catch on that hes vulnerable in his B gap bc he doesnt gave a great inside kick step or natural bend to recover.

He’ll get better but hopefuly PFF doesnt continue foolishly scoring him higher than Becton.

BacktoQueens likes this.
  6. JetsUK

JetsUK Well-Known Member

plus I would imagine he was begging the coach for a chance to go out and play

BacktoQueens likes this.
  7. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

Let them we'll no different

8. DefenseWinsChampionships

@Bills Over Jets

During out Jets/Patriots game thread I made a post of...

"My soul is hurting as a lifelong Jet fan and my stomach feels sick as I'm watching us lose out on our #1 pick. This shit is disgusting me".

And you had the nerve to "LIKE IT" (prick move).

which just goes to show me that A.) The thought of our Jets landing the greatest QB prospect in Trevor Lawrence since Elway/Manning/Luck absolutely makes you sick and B.) You LOVED the thought of Jet fans becoming disgusted over losing out on the #1 pick and Trevor Lawrence to the point of C.) Going out of your way to LIKE MY POST!

Now?

9. BuffaloBills06

BuffaloBills06 Active Member

One of the worst starting QBs I’ve ever seen......all his stats are in garbage time. Bills are winning in spite of him, definitely not because of him. His 2,587 passing yards, 19 passing touchdowns and 5 turnovers in 9 games still doesn’t convince me he’s anything but a serviceable fringe starting QB at best!

Only QB in the super bowl era to pass for 400 yards, 3 passing touchdowns , no interceptions and 130+ rating twice in a season......bum!

10. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Okay. I like the humor. Thanks for not being an a.hole about it. You are on this board longer than I am so obviously you are not a troll. Appreciate you sticking up for your guy. I said what I said. Time will tell who is right. :)

11. DefenseWinsChampionships

Josh Allen: 24/46 (52.1%) lol 0 TDs and a laughable QB Rating of 69.5; along with one of the biggest 2nd half playoff meltdowns and choke jobs of All-Time (within NFL history).

Please get off your little high horse (on a Jets fan forum) and wake me up when your Buffalo Bills actually wins a playoff game (for the first time since 1995) ala 25 years and counting since your last playoff win (December 30th, 1995 vs Miami).

How old are you anyway?

I'm 35 with a 9 year old daughter and the last time I witnessed a Buffalo playoff game I was 10 years old in Elementary School in the 5th grade. Sad.

PS Jet fans couldn't care less about "9 games of 2020" when it's been 25 years since the Football world has ever watched a Bills playoff win.

And this year? Chiefs? Loss. Titans? Slaughtered you guys 42-16 (Bills can't beat AFC playoff contenders).

Buffalo won't win a playoff game this year either and it'll become 26 years and counting... And I'll be sure to bump this post when it happens for you too.

https://forums.theganggreen.com/threads/can-jets-win-the-afc-east.37024/

Same crap with you. Every year. The same old blah blah blah Buffalo Bills blah blah blah on a NY Jets forum; ever heard of the Boy who cried Wolf? I bet you do NOT post on NE Patriots forums because they'd laugh @ you all the way back to Buffalo.

#91 DefenseWinsChampionships, Nov 10, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2020
  12. BuffaloBills06

35 years old and have never seen your team in a Super Bowl huh? I bet you love to pump your chest out about that one you guys won in the 60’s. How about the Jets get back to the playoffs before you talk about us winning one.......you guys are going on 11 consecutive seasons which means one after another with no playoff appearances while we’re headed for our 3rd in 4 seasons.

#92 BuffaloBills06, Nov 11, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2020
  13. DefenseWinsChampionships

Sure beats 61 years of 0 SB wins.

But i am proud to say that I am 35 years old and have never posted on a Buffalo Bills fan site...

https://images.app.goo.gl/Bj1amVVKAU1NKJYx6

Funny. Coming from a Bills fan. On a Jets message board. Bragging about a Franchise who's A.) Never won a SB. B.) 25 years since his last playoff win and C.) Thinking that 9 games into a tainted covid 2020 season "means anything" to NYJ fans. Nope. It doesn't and lol @ a Bills fan. Pumping his chest out about his Bills. On a Jets message board (hypocritical type of hypocrite).

Um. I'm a Jets fan. On a NYJ message board. You're a Bills fan. On a NYJ message board; therefore you have no right to tell Jet fans what and/or what we can not say nor talk about. Do you understand? Understood? Ok. Good boy.

And if I really wanted to "talk about the Bills" I think I'd join a Buffalo message board (never).

Hit a nerve?

Why didn't you answer my 2 questions? Ashamed of yourself or something?

1.) How old are you?

2.) Do you post on N.E Message boards too? If the answer is NO; well then you're nothing more than a coward to post on a Jets forum but not a Patriots forum (where they can actually LAUGH @ you).

Yes. I am proud of our SB of our 1968-1969 season because even though I wasn't around to witness it (I've watched the game plenty of times with my grandfather when he was alive) and it's still to this day considered and known as the most important the most influential and the greatest SB win of All-Time; the year an AFL team knocked off the juggernaut known as the NFL.

My grandfather once told me and my older brother legendary stories of Namath. Boozer. Snell. Maynard. Sauer. Hill and Philbin etc (and passed away a proud Jets fan) compared to your Buffalo families who can only cry and become embarrassed of 4 consecutive SB loses in a row. lol.

Too bad you (and your family) can't enjoy the same types of legendary NFL and historic documentaries about the Bills; that have bond us as Jet families together for decades with hope to see another one.

Your Bills on the other hand lol are the same as the Browns, Bengals, Lions, Chargers, Vikings, Houston Oilers/Tennessee Titans, Falcons, St.Louis/Phoenix/Arizona Cardinals and expansion Panthers and Jaguars; as the only fan base to never experience a SB victory (however only the Vikings and your Bills have ever gone 0/4 throughout SBs and it's too funny).

And who cares that I'm 35? Throughout my childhood I've at least experienced postseason memorable wins in 1998 (Jaguars), 41-0 win over Manning and the Colts (2003), wins over the Chargers (2004), wins over the Bengals and Rivers/LT/Gates/Chargers (2009) and wins @ Indianapolis over Manning/Wayne/Harrison and @ NE over Brady/Gronk/Bill/Kraft (my proudest Jets memory as a fan) and too bad you never got to experience a Buffalo team ELIMINATING N.E during the playoffs (butthurt) that I've got to experience 7 postseason wins for my lowly NY Jets?

WTF do you have to "Bragg about"? When's the last Buffalo playoff win that YOU can remember?

A 1995 WILD CARD WIN against the Dolphins of 25 years ago while I was still only in Elementary School and the 5th grade?

52-7? In a SB?!? Hahahaha (I remember watching that game with my family as a kid it was horrible!

But yes. Once again @BuffaloBills06

how old are you, again?

And do you also post on NE Patriots forums too?

#93 DefenseWinsChampionships, Nov 11, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2020
    BuffaloBills06 likes this.
  14. BuffaloBills06

LMAO......you put way too much effort into this.

15. DefenseWinsChampionships

How old are you?

And do you also post on NE Patriots message boards too?

16. joe

joe Well-Known Member

17. MoWilkBeast

MoWilkBeast Well-Known Member

Never has a more appropriate gif been posted on this board.

Brook! likes this.
  18. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

You bremin pir rindi.