2020 NFL Week 8 - Around The League

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by CotcheryFan, Oct 29, 2020.

1. JetsNation06

JetsNation06 Well-Known Member

Steelers win. F***! Shitty play calls on that drive by the Ravens.

2. CotcheryFan

CotcheryFan 2018 ROTY Poster Award Winner

Rodgers fumbles to end the game.

3. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

Jackson goes to the run one time too many, and doesn't make it on fourth down. You gotta be a quarterback sometimes, Lamar.

4. CotcheryFan

Game not over yet.

5. JetsNation06

JetsNation06 Well-Known Member

It is now.

CotcheryFan likes this.
  6. CotcheryFan

Now it is, Steelers remain undefeated.

7. statjeff22

Brees might be the best noodle arm ever, but he's still a noodle arm. It will be interesting to see just how far a supersmart coach paired with a supersmart QB can go when the QB does not have an NFL-caliber arm.

8. Bills over Jets

Bills over Jets Jets over Bills

Hilarious. You guys are hilarious

9. statjeff22

Yes, his 65.5 rating, 0 TD passes and 1 INT, was masterful. Thanks for the expert analysis, sweetheart. Your pathological need to come on a Jets website to harass Jets fans is beyond pathetic.

10. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

What has happened to Jaylon Smith? Every time I watch the Cowboys, he's taking a bad angle at a ball carrier or missing tackles.

That's looking like a bad contract.

11. Jonathan_Vilma

Carson Wentz makes Darnold look like he gets rid of the ball quick. Yikes.

12. Bills over Jets

If I wanted to harass jets fans, I’d be posting all the time. There’s plenty of material.

The purpose of my posting here is to correct bias narratives among people who don’t watch the games. Did you watch the bills patriots game? If you did, you would understand that in no way, shape or form could it be argued that cam Newton played better than josh Allen.

The only reason one could even think of making that argument is if they glanced at the stats, and even that would be wrong. Josh Allen once again finished with a completion percentage above 60%, averaged 8.5 yards per attempt, and scored a touchdown. He was incredibly efficient. If you watched the game, you’d know the reason he didn’t have a ton of throws is because the bills were gashing the patriots on the ground.

Singletary and Moss averaged more than 6 yards a carry. They were running through holes a truck could pass through. The bills stayed with the hot hand and pounded the ball all day long. When they needed to, josh made the throws.

On the other hand, Cam Newton literally lost his team the game. He looked god awful and was so bad he will probably get benched this week. You can’t even compare the two..... if you watched the game, that is.

13. Jonathan_Vilma

Amari Cooper couldn't look more disinterested. Watched the ball zip by him on the sidelines without moving. Hands on his hips out of the huddle. Plodding along in motion.

Even with Dak last year he would disappear for big stretches of games, take himself off the field, run lazy routes, etc. Maybe Gruden was on to something with moving him.

They should also try Garrett Gilbert. DiNucci is not an NFL quarterback. Can't believe he was drafted over Steven Montez, Nate Stanley, Anthony Gordon, etc.

14. statjeff22

Like I said, it is beyond pathetic that you think anyone here gives a rat's ass about your perception of Josh Allen, or that you give a rat's ass about anyone's perception here. That you would feel the need to come back on here and forcefully refute a throwaway comment about how badly both played (indeed, all four AFC East QBs were bad today) from someone you literally don't know from a hole in the wall speaks volumes. You should see someone about these deep-seated self-image issues you're so obviously struggling with.

15. DefenseWinsChampionships

Don't you have any friends to talk Buffalo Bills football with?

Why do you care what Jet fans think about Josh Allen?

And your User Name of BillsOverJets in a Jet fan forum just goes to show how much of a weirdo you really are.

Do you also have BillsOverPats and BillsOverPhins online user names @ NE and Miami forums, too?

And before you can claim "Bills over Jets" you'll first have to witness your team actually, win a SB; instead of losing 4 back to back to back to back SBs vs NYG, Redskins, Dallas & Cowboys x4 throughout the 90s lol

So it's actually JETSoverBills.

NYJ: 1 SB win.
    BUF: 0 SB wins.

Jets 1-0 over Bills.

And Before you claim "Bills Over Jets" you'll first need to experience a playoff WIN. Because dating back to 1996 of 24 years ago lol your Buffalo Bills are a combined whopping 0-5 in the playoffs. Hahaha.

Plz win a playoff game before false claiming "Bills Over Anyone" because even our lowly Jets have experienced and witnessed 7 postseason wins over Jaguars, Colts (X2), Chargers (X2), Bengals and NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS since dating back to your Bills last playoff win of 1995.

How old are you anyway?

Have you ever experienced and even seen a Bills playoffs win?

Do you even remember the feeling?

Because the last time Buffalo won a playoff game was I believe in 1995 during the same time frame where your OJ Simpson went to trial for double murder.

Great playoff win Josh Allen oops I mean biggest playoff choke job and 2nd half losing melt down of ALL TIME lololololololo

I can't believe 1995 (25 years ago) was the last time Bills Mafia enjoyed a single playoff win 25 years ago I was TEN (10) AND NOW I'M FREAKING 35!!! HAHAHAHALOLOLOLIHAHAHA!!!

BillsOverJets? Haha You don't even know the FEELING of eliminating recent QBs like Mark Brunell, Peyton Manning (x2), Carson Palmer, Philip Rivers (X2) and TOM BRADY from the playoffs. However. We as Jet fans actually, do.

So sad (on your behalf).

16. DefenseWinsChampionships

And Josh Allen stunk up the joint today.

11/18 for only 154 yards with 0 TDs/1 INT and a laughable QB Rating of 65.5 and only a 2 yard per run average. Congrats on beating a 2-5 Bradless NE team? Ha?!?

And PS. Jet fans don't care about a little 6-2 record we LAUGH @ it on our way to Trevor Lawrence because deep down inside WE ALL KNOW Buffalo will go another year without a single playoff win, since 1995 (will be 25-26 years straight of no playoffs win). :D:eek::D

But yes. Don't you have any redneck Buffalo Canadians friends to talk Bills football with? :rolleyes:

17. BuffaloBills06

BuffaloBills06 Active Member

I’m still tryna figure out how a fan of the Jets can talk bad about the Bills? You guys aren’t even a mediocre franchise currently , you guys are downright terrible and non competitive right now. We haven’t had a playoff win since 1995, but we’ve put ourselves in position to change that. We’re a lot closer to knocking that monkey off our backs then you guys are to ending your current 10-11 year playoff drought. One winning season in 10 freaking years lol....give me a break. You guys enjoy your loads of draft picks, we have games to win.

Drafting Lawrence does nothing for you IMO.....still under ownership by the same guy that owns the same franchise that’s notorious for not developing quarterbacks at all.

*Did this guy really bring up a Jets championship from 1969?!?!?!?!?*

#37 BuffaloBills06, Nov 2, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2020
  18. Bills over Jets

I do not care about perception or opinions. If you want to rag on the bills or josh Allen you have every right to. Just don’t post blatant untruths because you desperately want the truth to be that josh Allen sucks because somewhere deep down you are jealous the jets picked the wrong qb and are once again headed for a house clean and total rebuild. No one is saying josh Allen played like Peyton Manning yesterday, but when I’m browsing comments and see that “he played worse” than the guy who is the laughing stock of the league right now and should probably retire.... come on man. Be honest. Be unbiased. Hate all you want, but don’t lie.

BuffaloBills06 likes this.
  19. DefenseWinsChampionships

Because I'm a Jets fan, on a Jets fan forum? I can say whatever the heck I want about the Jills.

You created your Bills user name back in 2006.

Since you've been here on TGG dating back to 2006 ala 14 years ago A.) us Jet fans have witnessed 4 playoff wins and 7 playoff games compared to B) Your Bills whopping 2 playoff games and 0 playoff wins.

And 10 years? Big deal. Wake me up after we've had 25 consecutive seasons of 0 playoff wins hahahahahaha 25 years!!!!

Over the past 20 years (2000) you've only seen 4 winning seasons and 0 playoff from the Bills while us Jet fans have seen 10 winning seasons of above .500 football and
    When is the last time you've ever experienced 1 single Buffalo playoffs win? Because it's been 25+ years... Lolololilo

20. BuffaloBills06

BuffaloBills06 Active Member

This guy seriously cannot speak for all Jets fan lol